Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,357 members, 7,954,459 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan (39873 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Fourwinds: 9:50pm On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Tinubu OBJ Saraki I hope you guys can hear

Buhari

Purge the Federal Civil Service of corruption

Remember that Tinubu people control the Federal Civil Service. grin
control what ?? When Jonathan is still in government. Please use ur brain
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2015
...And they said this man has a Ph.D??

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Mclick(m): 9:52pm On May 10, 2015
Someone pls tell me what this man has done with all the wealth at his disposal these years, the hard decision he has taken that has affected average man positively. For not voting for you you decide to punish Nigerian with fuel scarcity as the last stroke and you still want to dance. Wind go soon blow now we go see fow anus. You no get shame sha. Our reserves depleted and our treasury looted like never before and never again. I dont want to talk too much. I can't wait for you to allow Nigerian some space.

3 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by ideykwum: 9:55pm On May 10, 2015
When he talks normally, he is clueless; but when he makes a good remark, "he tries to talk like he is smart" Olodo rapata! Free him! If you become half of what he became, thank your jah!!

scarred9jan:

I wonder who feeds Jonathan with lies, De klerk divorced Marike because he was having an affair and not because she hated majority rule. And they got divorced 4 years after Mandela became president.

The president tries to talk like he is smart.....
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Anyi3(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Why should your ministers be prosecuted when you can put a stop to it in one sentence.

President Goodluck Jonathan should simply declared on 29th May, 2015 during the hand-over by writing and in his speech; "I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS AND INACTIONS OF MY MINISTERS"

The above will provide certain level of immunity to them as every fault, illegality, crime etc will hung on him like Jesus Christ who died for our (Christians) sins.

Bros grin grin grin

You wicked gaan
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by shakazuldadon: 10:01pm On May 10, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Mr President, I promise you. No one will touch you because if they do.... THEN.....

I would love to repeat that president elect GMB can do whatever he likes with ministers but he cannot and will not touch President Good luck Ebele Jonathan.

GMB would rather use his political capital on doing positive stuff and forging ahead than spending it to 'persecute' a past president which would have ripple effects on the country in general.

Many would like to see GEJ in prison, I wish you all well but time like they say time will tell.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by notobs: 10:06pm On May 10, 2015
I pray that APC and GMB persecute jonathan and those that served in his government. It will be the best thing for the Unity of this country and the success of the incoming administration of GMB.
Please persecute them and send GEJ and his ministers to jail especially Diezani.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by KanwuliaJara: 10:28pm On May 10, 2015
Na dat be the work wey CHANGE be? grin
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by datribune: 10:31pm On May 10, 2015
xage:

Blallalablabla and so on and so on..
Someone has made a valid argument,I thought you had a sensible point to invalidate his, only for you to insult and throw tactrum

How is it my fault dat u lack d intellectual acuity to comprehend such a simple & easy post. He made mention of Nitel/Mtel being scraps & i said no one offers such huge amounts dat ar on offer 4 scrap.
d issue here is about d sharing & selling-off of our national assets to govt fronts, cronies, sponsors & "beggar thy countrymen" like Tunde Ayeni in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy. Hear this -
Arabian Amlak for Investment Limited made an offer of $919,999,999 to buy Nitel/Mtel only for it to be sold to Ayeni's NATCOM for a paltry $252.25m.
Ayeni is d guy who donated 2b naira to GEJ's campaign. Amlak is in court as we speak.

Writing bla bla bla as a response to comments on a public forum makes u look bad. Kindly focus on posts dat u hav d mental capacity to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 10, 2015
Mr President, Seme border still open oo. No let this opportunity pass you b4 may 29.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 10:54pm On May 10, 2015
stevecantrell:
Mr president the word you used is wrong.

JESUS was PERSECUTED for no fault of his own or sin he committed.

You might be PROSECUTED in court of law for...

They are 2 entirely different things.

He means exactly what he said. He's not saying they'll be taken to court, jailed etc, he means they'll be ridiculed and questioned. Are people not doing that already, in the South South. people aren't happy that they didn't gain enough from his government and are ranting about it. He's already being "persecuted"
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 10:55pm On May 10, 2015
datribune:

How is it my fault dat u lack d intellectual acuity to comprehend such a simple & easy post. He made mention of Nitel/Mtel being scraps & i said no one offers such huge amounts dat ar on offer 4 scrap.
d issue here is about d sharing & selling-off of our national assets to govt fronts, cronies, sponsors & "beggar thy countrymen" like Tunde Ayeni in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy. Hear this -
Arabian Amlak for Investment Limited made an offer of $919,999,999 to buy Nitel/Mtel only for it to be sold to Ayeni's NATCOM for a paltry $252.25m.
Ayeni is d guy who donated 2b naira to GEJ's campaign. Amlak is in court as we speak.

Writing bla bla bla as a response to comments on a public forum makes u look bad. Kindly focus on posts dat u hav d mental capacity to comprehend.

Empirical evidence

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
illiterate! where did you see 'prosecute '?

No mind them. ..na English dey speak them, no be them dey speak English
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 11:01pm On May 10, 2015
richiewilnos:
I pity you all. Come May29, 2015 GEJ would be sworn in as the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria. I Voted and campaigned for GMB. I am a strong supporter of GMB right from 2003, but it is unfortunate that God has destined
GEJ to be Israelite in his Generation. I rest my case.

Ghen Ghen...stop giving expo
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Eziachi: 11:07pm On May 10, 2015
This is why this guy will ever remain clueless. Who told him that De Klerk's wife divorced him because he relinquish power?
The couple divorced after he was found to be having an affair with a friend of the family and that was even well after the demise of apartheid. The lady did not even want the divorce, completely against her wish.
Does Jonathan even read? Who feed him this sort of craps? Do they ever check simple facts before vomiting it in public as fact? It's very embarrassing.
Can someone please remind the Jesus of Otueke that in a democracy when you lose an election, you're supposed to call and congratulate the winner and leave office?
It's not a big deal. He hasn't achieved any extraordinary feat conceding defeat.
What does he mean by he will be persecuted or Does he meant prosecuted?
If Patience is planning to divorce him for refusing to die, he should leave De Klerk's wife out of his fantasy history church tales to his mofos audience, because his story is a total fabrication.
Am getting sick of Jonathan telling himself he is the messiah of Nigeria, just because he did the needful or get himself in the Hague.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 11:08pm On May 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ghen Ghen...stop giving expo

Abeg explain to me wella

Is there something I don't know
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by jibrilaminu003(m): 11:49pm On May 10, 2015
shakazuldadon:

I still insist that he won't be touch even GMB know that touching the former president who handed over to him peacefully and from the south south would heat up the polity in a manner that has never been heard offff...

I don't care what GMB does to ministers like Allison and d rest but to touch Good luck would not bode well for peace and reconciliation

I bliv I should call you to order before ur naive thinking gets worsen. Do not forget, you just forged an idea believing that GMB reasons in the same pattern as you do. Did GMB ever said he would touch him? Haven't u heard times without number, when GMB stated openly that ur clueless hero has nothing to fear from him!!! Or, does dis sound like a battle to u?
What other manner of empty threat should we look up to from the south South? Prior to the general election you told the world that should Jonathan lose the 2015 election, Nigeria would reign in terror. The aftermath shows your level of cowardice with no other better option but conceding defeat in glorified shame.
Better still, why are you regarding your hero a former President so early, when he is still the GCFR.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by shakazuldadon: 12:28am On May 11, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

I bliv I should call you to order before ur naive thinking gets worsen. Do not forget, you just forged an idea believing that GMB reasons in the same pattern as you do. Did GMB ever said he would touch him? Haven't u heard times without number, when GMB stated openly that ur clueless hero has nothing to fear from him!!! Or, does dis sound like a battle to u?
What other manner of empty threat should we look up to from the south South? Prior to the general election you told the world that should Jonathan lose the 2015 election, Nigeria would reign in terror. The aftermath shows your level of cowardice with no other better option but conceding defeat in glorified shame.
Better still, why are you regarding your hero a former President so early, when he is still the GCFR.

I won't join issues with you as I have already made my point. please go and read up on your English tenses & structure as you have a poor knowledge of same.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 1:32am On May 11, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Abeg explain to me wella

Is there something I don't know

Nothing joor..just trying to rouse curiosity tongue
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 1:34am On May 11, 2015
Eziachi:
This is why this guy will ever remain clueless. Who told him that De Klerk's wife divorced him because he relinquish power?
The couple divorced after he was found to be having an affair with a friend of the family and that was even well after the demise of apartheid. The lady did not even want the divorce, completely against her wish.
Does Jonathan even read? Who feed him this sort of craps? Do they ever check simple facts before vomiting it in public as fact? It's very embarrassing.
Can someone please remind the Jesus of Otueke that in a democracy when you lose an election, you're supposed to call and congratulate the winner and leave office?
It's not a big deal. He hasn't achieved any extraordinary feat conceding defeat.
What does he mean by he will be persecuted or Does he meant prosecuted?
If Patience is planning to divorce him for refusing to die, he should leave De Klerk's wife out of his fantasy history church tales to his mofos audience, because his story is a total fabrication.
Am getting sick of Jonathan telling himself he is the messiah of Nigeria, just because he did the needful or get himself in the Hague.

Hague ko...Hell nii undecided
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Mimee803: 4:52am On May 11, 2015
[quote author=“I have all the reasons to thank God. Very few of those in my age brackets have been that lucky. All through my education I was on government scholarship. I have not suffered lack not because I am hardworking, but by God’s grace.
/[/quote] I see GEJ's lies hv started coming 2 d fore front! I tot he said he had no shoes growing up...nd ran a sentimental campaign wich he won based on dat lie nw we find out more dan shoes he had scholarship all thru his education...wat more lies wld unfold abt dis der perfect humble human being waiting 4 May 29th wit 3d glasses!smh
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by sukkot: 6:11am On May 11, 2015
ionsman:
No need persecuting them. I think making Nigeria great again is paramount at the moment.
how you expect to do that when all the money is in private accounts ? how do you expect to make nigeria great with no money ? nigga learn to shut up sometimes lipsrsealed
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by godunia(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2015
bishopjoe02:

Do you really think Jonathan will spend time in prison why Amaechi who uses river allocation and Rochas who used 13 months salary of Imo workers to campaign for buhari enjoy presidential handshake from buhari. .
my friend there re 12 months a year,the 13th months is usually a welfare package for Civil Servants.go and read d news well, do u think anyone can owe salary for 13months and win an election?
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by sukkot: 6:24am On May 11, 2015
OPUU:
His humility and d fact dat he appreciates wat God did for him stands him out for more responsibility in d future.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2396898_mumusense_jpeg0a2417e919a360bdf97e9d9c91396946

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by dammytosh: 6:24am On May 11, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Mr President, I promise you. No one will touch you because if they do.... THEN.....

Why are you people always decieving this guy.

Na so una talk say if he lose Then ..

Now he lost , na only Otuoke we dey see.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by sukkot: 6:27am On May 11, 2015
nelandrewz:
Ofcos u guys MUST be PROSECUTED!!! 19 days to go, prepare urself, ur ministers, aides and wife for KIRIKIRI
18 more
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by sukkot: 6:29am On May 11, 2015
mbulela:

When De Klerk sues him now for defamation, they will start crying xenophobia.
Jonathan is a nice man until he talks. His relatively low intelligence becomes too glaring to ignore.
Even Buhari is not much better in that regard
but makes up with some strong personality and character that will make q difference in government. Jonathan is an all round weakling that makes you wonder how a polity as ours ended up with such at the helm.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2396898_mumusense_jpeg0a2417e919a360bdf97e9d9c91396946

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by sukkot: 6:34am On May 11, 2015
Ochinex:
u lack senses.... buhari can't arrest or imprison Pres.Jonathan coz if he does, this Zoo u fools call Nigeria would be burnt down undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by sukkot: 6:35am On May 11, 2015
Xetima:
GEJ nothing go happen!!! Noone plays with the tail of a lion. You are the only lion we know from the Lower Niger!!!

For those who may quote me to say rubbish, may it be unto you as you may wish unto others grin
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by sukkot: 6:37am On May 11, 2015
ideykwum:
When he talks normally, he is clueless; but when he makes a good remark, "he tries to talk like he is smart" Olodo rapata! Free him! If you become half of what he became, thank your jah!!

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by ideykwum: 6:49am On May 11, 2015
God should dash you sense! Your definition of sense is abusing GEJ, whether warranted or not! Namashiobiri!!

sukkot:
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by sukkot: 6:52am On May 11, 2015
ideykwum:
God should dash you sense! Your definition of sense is abusing GEJ, whether warranted or not! Namashiobiri!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics / Buhari’s Kinsmen Attack Aisha Over Villa Crisis - Punch / Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.