Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan (39650 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by PastorOla1: 7:18am On May 11, 2015
THIS MAN WITH CARELESS TALK, THANK GOD, HE IS ON HIS WAY OUT.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by mechanics(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2015
Why is he saying Buhari wil persecute him n his aides, he shud just leave Buhari alone, Buhari wil only tel him to account 4 dose activities done without due process, like d recent gale of sack.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:35am On May 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No mind them. ..na English dey speak them, no be them dey speak English
lol!!!I just weak ooh...all of themm come dey insult the man!
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:38am On May 11, 2015
ChikezieU:
don't mind them, we always ran about speculating trash without using our brain.
I just tire sef! They just don't know who their President is. The quiet ones are dangerous oh!

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by realy2: 7:50am On May 11, 2015
Too many childish IDIOTS in nairaland. Let the president be. He is thanking God for blessings bestowed on him. Being grateful . What a lot of people that benefited from him cannot do.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2015
shakazuldadon:

I won't join issues with you as I have already made my point. please go and read up on your English tenses & structure as you have a poor knowledge of same.

Lolz....... Since we ain't in the same class, then don't dare join issues with me. As regards to the English tenses and structure, thanks to ur baseless and worthless advice. Good day, shakazuldadon.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Gimmy(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2015
One fact that most dullards in this platform will never give a thought about is that, who is the writer of this story? Is it Mr.president or the journalist and who made the error of persecution or prosecute? Well,i pray you keep using ur heads for hell sake.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Myself2(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2015
[size=18pt]
bigtt76:
Thank God he finally getting a clue grin

See how foolish you are,you fell flat for the OP's dubeity cry cry cry.

OP,

Is it you or the mods,who is so desperate to misquote the president

Where in his speech did you see him saying he feared he will be persecuted?

WHY MISLEAD THE PUBLIC??[/size]
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by chidiandre(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2015
this guy is more pathetic you know your ministers and aides are corrupt and u didn't do anything and u are hoping for buhari to clear ur mess mr president u are pathetic
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by alabijohn: 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
I begin to disagree with this man called Jonathan the more, he first told us he had no shoes during his school days and now he's saying that he enjoyed government scholarships throughout his educations, what a contradiction?

May God have mercy.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by nelandrewz(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
richiewilnos:
I pity you all. Come May29, 2015 GEJ would be sworn in as the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria. I Voted and campaigned for GMB. I am a strong supporter of GMB right from 2003, but it is unfortunate that God has destined
GEJ to be Israelite in his Generation. I rest my case.

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Sibrah: 1:01pm On May 11, 2015
shadowgwalker:
illiterate! where did you see 'prosecute '?
Did u type this from the shadow brain or the real brain?
Did I tell u prosecute is what is written in the article? Otondo bigot!!!
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 11, 2015
Sibrah:
Did u type this from the shadow brain or the real brain?
Did I tell u prosecute is what is written in the article? Otondo bigot!!!
k
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by xage(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2015
datribune:

How is it my fault dat u lack d intellectual acuity to comprehend such a simple & easy post. He made mention of Nitel/Mtel being scraps & i said no one offers such huge amounts dat ar on offer 4 scrap.
d issue here is about d sharing & selling-off of our national assets to govt fronts, cronies, sponsors & "beggar thy countrymen" like Tunde Ayeni in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy. Hear this -
Arabian Amlak for Investment Limited made an offer of $919,999,999 to buy Nitel/Mtel only for it to be sold to Ayeni's NATCOM for a paltry $252.25m.
Ayeni is d guy who donated 2b naira to GEJ's campaign. Amlak is in court as we speak.

Writing bla bla bla as a response to comments on a public forum makes u look bad. Kindly focus on posts dat u hav d mental capacity to comprehend.

And he came back after 73 years to continue the habit where he stopped the aformentioned blablabalabalabalabalaba
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by datribune: 10:55pm On May 11, 2015
[s]
xage:

And he came back after 73 years to continue the habit where he stopped the aformentioned blablabalabalabalabalaba
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees / Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari / Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.