Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan (39675 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
The fear of the General is the beginning of wisdom!
think twice! you don't know Jonathan, don't take his calmness to be 'fear'.

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by kathykathy(f): 8:40pm On May 10, 2015
haul:
which school is that? I feel your grieviance. Too bad the government is poor,once experience 6month strike while school too.

Between inbox me,got a fight for you
benue state university,,,i dey vex
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by 4everGrand(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
In your administration it was not important to prosecute thieves, but from May 29, 2015 it would be the norm. Thieving NOT allowed.

3 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by jomoh: 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Why should your ministers be prosecuted when you can put a stop to it in one sentence.

President Goodluck Jonathan should simply declared on 29th May, 2015 during the hand-over by writing and in his speech; "I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS AND INACTIONS OF MY MINISTERS"

The above will provide certain level of immunity to them as every fault, illegality, crime etc will hung on him like Jesus Christ who died for our (Christians) sins.

I reason with you on this. After all, they said he is a saviour and likened him to JESUS CHRIST. That is why people call him "JESUS OF OTUOKE".

He should be ready to die for the sins of his Ministers and aides.

Its just quite unfortunate that the law/Constitution does not know Jesus Christ of Nazareth let alone Jesus of Otuoke. It is every man for his crime. You carry your own cross.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Mr President, I promise you. No one will touch you because if they do.... THEN.....

Then you and him would rotten in Prison

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 10, 2015
Sibrah:
What do you expect when you choose not to prosecute others.
illiterate! where did you see 'prosecute '?
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by haul: 8:43pm On May 10, 2015
kathykathy:
benue state university,,,i dey vex
. Oooh! Mehn that's suswam state, that governor is so bleeped.relax, everything will be alright.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by ChikezieU(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2015
doctokwus:

Mr man,d only thing that would prevent him from spending time in prison is if GMB extends to him the political immunity from 'misdeeds in office',past presidents enjoy in Nigeria.
If you are not aware,allegations of corruption have always trailed GEJ right from his days as Bayelsa deputy governor.
the likes of you drives people away from posting anything, they would rather read and go there way
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by anyaikenga: 8:47pm On May 10, 2015
THIS MAN WAS ON GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AND STILL CAME UP WITH A NO SHOE STORY.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Amazo: 8:47pm On May 10, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

www.punchng.com/news/my-ministers-and-i-will-be-persecuted-says-jonathan/

GEJ trying yet again to subtly attack the personality of Buhari, yet ending up shooting himself in the foot with his usual misguided utterances unbefitting of a President. President Buhari will not assume office as a senseless tyrant whose passion is to "persecute" perceived enemies or loyalists of his predecessor. Rather his government will "prosecute" officials outside or within of his government culpable of crimes against the State, according to the laws of Nigeria. So GEJ should stop trying to paint a villain public image for Buhari, whilst according himself as some kind of hero, when in fact the reverse is the case. GEJ is no hero in my books, but a tactical opportunist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by mbulela: 8:47pm On May 10, 2015
paperless1:

His statement is implied. The issue of infidelity could.be linked with RSA liberation struggle. It wss an issue of no presence of hubby leading to extra marital affair

The daftness in your comment is worrying.
Do you realize that we are talking about De Klerk's divorce not Mandela? De Klerk was never away from his wife and was not fighting any struggle.
There is nothing to imply in his statement. He simply attempted to appear smart and aware of happenings outside his local environment and being a foreign terrain, he failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by ChikezieU(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
think twice! you don't know Jonathan, don't take his calmness to be 'fear'.
don't mind them, we always ran about speculating trash without using our brain.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by xage(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2015
datribune:

Don't get it twisted. Amlak is in court. Does ur argument make sense?. How can firms offer so much 4 scrap?. Pls don't display ur crass ignorant by commenting on a matter about which u ar obviously ignorant. Arabian Amlak for Investment Limited made an offer of $919,999,999 to buy Nitel/Mtel only for it to be sold to Tunde Ayeni's NATCOM for a paltry $252.25m. [/b]

Blallalablabla and so on and so on..
Someone has made a valid argument,I thought you had a sensible point to invalidate his, only for you to insult and throw tactrum
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by richiewilnos: 8:57pm On May 10, 2015
I pity you all. Come May29, 2015 GEJ would be sworn in as the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria. I Voted and campaigned for GMB. I am a strong supporter of GMB right from 2003, but it is unfortunate that God has destined
GEJ to be Israelite in his Generation. I rest my case.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by scarred9jan(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
paperless1:

His statement is implied. The issue of infidelity could.be linked with RSA liberation struggle. It wss an issue of no presence of hubby leading to extra marital affair

you guys never seize to amaze me, did i say it was the wife that cheated? and even if she did, how do you know it was for the liberation? where you in their bedroom to know their problems.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by kathykathy(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2015
haul:
. Oooh! Mehn that's suswam state, that governor is so bleeped.relax, everything will be alright.
i hope so dear
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Amazo: 9:03pm On May 10, 2015
richiewilnos:
I pity you all. Come May29, 2015 GEJ would be sworn in as the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria. I Voted and campaigned for GMB. I am a strong supporter of GMB right from 2003, but it is unfortunate that God has destined
GEJ to be Israelite in his Generation. I rest my case.

grin grin grin
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Ochinex(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2015
u lack senses.... buhari can't arrest or imprison Pres.Jonathan coz if he does, this Zoo u fools call Nigeria would be burnt down undecided
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by chimoskyg(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2015
Because you gat no balls in dat flat scrotum to do that thereby spreading corruption like spray

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by richidinho(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2015
philips70:
So this man will seek for this sympathy till he gets to Otuoke? Sympathy ala I have no shoes took you to Aso Rock, now you want same sympathy to get you out to your home. Is this how he whipped sentiments to be awarded a PhD in zoology? Nobel Price in Sympathy loading..

I also want to know your da.d in sympathy too

Because he is a Nigeria citizen, he shld come out and contest as President

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 10, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Mr President, I promise you. No one will touch you because if they do.... THEN.....

One thing is sure....criminals must go to jail
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Ochinex(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2015
u lack senses.... buhari can't arrest or imprison Prest.Jonathan coz if he does, this Zoo u fools call Nigeria would be burnt down[b]

u lack senses.... buhari can't arrest or imprison Prest.Jonathan coz if he does, this Zoo u fools call Nigeria would be burnt down[/b]

u lack senses.... buhari can't arrest or imprison Prest.Jonathan coz if he does, this Zoo u fools call Nigeria would be burnt down
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 10, 2015
GEJ nothing go happen!!! Noone plays with the tail of a lion. You are the only lion we know from the Lower Niger!!!

For those who may quote me to say rubbish, may it be unto you as you may wish unto others grin
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by philips70(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2015
richidinho:

I also want to know your da.d in sympathy too

Because he is a Nigeria citizen, he shld come out and contest as President

Go back to romance section and stop dabbling into issues that is beyond your big for nothing head's comprehension.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by deb(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2015
The first sensible speech that man will be making in his 6yrs of being in charge of Nigeria coming just few weeks to the end of his tenure.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by richidinho(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2015
philips70:

Go back to romance section and stop dabbling into issues that is beyond your big for nothing head's comprehension.

Mstheeew..... Son of a nobody
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by shakazuldadon: 9:38pm On May 10, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Then you and him would rotten in Prison

I still insist that he won't be touch even GMB know that touching the former president who handed over to him peacefully and from the south south would heat up the polity in a manner that has never been heard offff...

I don't care what GMB does to ministers like Allison and d rest but to touch Good luck would not bode well for peace and reconciliation
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Fourwinds: 9:40pm On May 10, 2015
doctokwus:
Its good he starts preparing their minds for what is in store for them all.
I would also advice that they all do as one prominent Nigerian personality, Gani Fayehinmi,if am not mistaken, once did;that is,pack a small bag they should always travel with,because after may 29,any one of them could be picked up by d efcc,police, sss or police,to come answer fraud/criminal allegations,from where they cud move from a interrogation centre,to court,to prison.
So a small bag equipped with d basic essentials of daily living,would come in handy for them all.
hmmmm. U just reminded me of my role model.... Chief Gani
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by asamaigho(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Does this man know the meaning of supreme price abi him just dey make mouth?

it will go down in history as d most cluesless and confused president ever in d history of mankind.
d guy is dull even til he leaves office.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by JuanDeDios: 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
scarred9jan:

I wonder who feeds Jonathan with lies, De klerk divorced Marike because he was having an affair and not because she hated majority rule. And they got divorced 4 years after Mandela became president.

The president tries to talk like he is smart.....
Thought I was the only one who noticed that there.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by shakazuldadon: 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
strongerthaneva:
if they touch what will u do?and find a basket and dig ur head jo..All ya Gej supporter can't stop amazing me..till ma president comes In..

Am a realist..... and d fact remains that GMB has more pressing issued than tackling GEJ...as regards naija.

I hope GMB turns out to be the knight in shining armour we all expect but even at that.... reason would prevail...

GMB ain't that politically insane to even commit such unpardonable offence..
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Fourwinds: 9:45pm On May 10, 2015
scarred9jan:

I wonder who feeds Jonathan with lies, De klerk divorced Marike because he was having an affair and not because she hated majority rule. And they got divorced 4 years after Mandela became president.

The president tries to talk like he is smart.....
dose still around him will not correct him about d true story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam / Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls / Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.