Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102241 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by UncleJudax(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2015
meolaniyi:
Well you can go.
leme go round lagos and
see the building i will colnise
if you people go.

Thank God. the houses are my region.
and Thank God Lagos belong to yorubas
Those buildings you have long coveted huh. You not getting any. grin cheesy wink

They would most likely use their non igbo friends and associates as pseudo owners, or burn them down tongue

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 12:40pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

tanks, this is d type of people I wanted, nt some big fool.... U can av dem bro
... av u ever been to Delta state, do Delta people av interest in Biafra apart from anioma ?,,, some people here nor jst get sense,

u are a nobody and dont speak for delta, they will vote and decide, if they are even included in the first place.

The map on the first page does not show urhobo is included, so they might have to beg first before they can join the vote.

get out of our thread.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by babestella: 12:40pm On May 11, 2015
Allee90:
We the Almajiris in the north wish to congratulate all igbos on this development. Igbos shuld work hard om this because as far Nigeria is concern, an average northerner will NEVER an igbo man as the president of Nigeria. Long live the biafran republic of fraudsters, armed robbers, prostitution, drug pushers, kidnappers etc etc etc

Shut up, s1lly urchin, leech, a stew.pid almajiri that has nothing to offer other than spew trash from that cesspit you call mouth. You guys in the north are bunch of savage, suicide bombers, terrorist, blood suckers, bunch of thieves, rapist, child molesters, mad illiterates, your stew.pidity in the north has no definition and that is why you bunch are savages. You have the gut to talk about Biafra, amadioha strike your s1lly as.sse, deranged ram.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by rallymento(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2015
Honestly, since Nigeria is a corrupt country, why can't the Igbos try Biafra! I believe Biafra will learn from Nigerian's mistakes!

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 11, 2015
ThankGOD I am in Biafra now grin grin

Byebye to South West

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by wiseoneking: 12:44pm On May 11, 2015
brownlord:
Today you want biafra tomorrow you cry of been marginalized and your region need to produce the president.

Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind because of my ibo girl friend.

But seriously, Igbos need to sitdown and decide on what they want.

Not scream biafra when it's convenient for you only to shout marginalization tomorrow.

Reasons i said, it's possible for a Cameroonian to be president of Nigeria than an igbo man. #fact

Meanwhile 1914 was a fraud and that bastarrd, foolish, useless and criminal son of Lugard will know no peace in hell fire.

they say they want their biafra and you are still asking them to sit down to decide. I think they should go. They will make a greater nation than nigeria everybody refer to zoo. To them they will rather be their worst than to remain in Naija. Lets us cry for their plight.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

u are a nobody and dont speak for delta, they will vote and decide, if they are even included in the first place.

The map on the first page does not show urhobo is included, so they might have to beg first before they can join the vote.

get out of our thread.

lolz see mugu,, we go beg to join Biafra ?.... lolz. hahaha, na wa ooo, people dey rake well well omo, wenti una get pass us ?,, name it, mtchwwwwwww,,,, our land Richer than..........

Na force, Nothing i Nor go ever see
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 11, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Yes good story all we want is a biafran nation

shut up ur support for Biafra start and ends online ...broke ass...how many times have u supported the biafran course? financially or other Wise? they need money for their radio service now...swerve ...
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by nwafuluozoh: 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

But wouldn't you agree the south east is at least confused and moronic.

1 Biafra radio asked you all not to vote during the elections, but you all defiled the order and went out to vote. you even killed yourselves to vote in a Nigeria election.

2 Since you people became politically irrelevant, your old elders and young leaders alike have been parading aso rock with their red cap grin in hand begging the Fulani president elect for political appointments, that is Nigeria by the way the country you keep telling us you want out of.

so I asked, your actions say you want to be in Nigeria by hook or by crook, but you come online to shout Biafra. Only a coward says one thing and goes to do another. Match your rant with actions and ask you elders to stop disgracing you all.
Honestly, I wanted to engage you in a dialogue but when I read the “coward” part of your post, it occurred to me you probably suffer from a deterioration of intellectual faculties. I gave up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by xtervaganza(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Add sauce to make this story sweeter.

Modified.
The end of Nigeria has come.
SE wants Biafra
SS wants Niger Delta.
SW wants anything their masters want. Maybe they will get Arewa-Oduduwa.
b1tch please! They invited them just to warn them and remind them ojushitkwu wasted 3 million the last time they decided to be a collective fool

This time around na total annihilation grin grin grin grin

Your zero

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz see mugu,, we go beg to join Biafra ?.... lolz. hahaha, na wa ooo, people dey rake well well omo, wenti una get pass us ?,, name it, mtchwwwwwww,,,, our land Richer than..........

Na force, Nothing i Nor go ever see

If i call u a yoruba u go complain but see ur attention seeking and noise resemble yorubas.

Wat exactly is your problem, do u see urhobo on the map? Or u dey fear say una go beg at last minute to be included?

Better face Oduduwa republic or even Arewa Republic. Who cares, as long as BIAFRANS GET THERE SELF DETERMINATION AS IT IS OUR RIGHT UNDER THE UN CHARTER.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 12:51pm On May 11, 2015

Lord is good he has done me well, oh my soul, rise up and praise thy lord. Oh yes he's good, he has done me well oh my soul, rise up and praise thy lord.

Now it's a matter of counting down the days jor. Once Biafra is finalized, I'll be on the next plane back to home. It's time to assist in building up a country worthy to be proud of.

Oh happy day, oh happy day, when jesus come, when Jesus, oh happy day. Join me in praising jehovah.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by CaptainJune: 12:51pm On May 11, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

If anything the east will not spear head the disintegration, from the way the elders from the east are acting. its business as usual
If it was business as you say then why would thousands lay their lives down for the survival of the Biafran hope even when it was just a baby spark? Why are many being thrown into prisons who being ruthlessly tortured adamantly refused to surrender their dreams of Biafra to the cold hands of the Nigerian government? There is only one kind of business that would make people gladly face the overwhelming obstacles of suffering and death before them whose only compensation is deep and permanent satisfaction of a longing that money cannot guarantee and that business is that of Self-Determination.

The East has been peacefully agitating for this development for decades now without rest. We are at the vanguard of the move for peaceful secession for ages. We've been pounding at the doors of the international community for recognition and this invitation is just a logical response to our unceasing agitation for Self-Determination. The new territory, Biafra, is only a matter of time.

6 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by xtervaganza(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2015
chernest2002:
Biafra my dream home
pipe dream home grin grin grin grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by deloon(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2015
ERCROSS:
U guys shld just delete urself off Nigeria o jare..
Make una allow us hear word...

Lest I forget... U guys shld design a more beautiful flag, bcoz this ur flag no follow enta market at all... cheesy

Eventhough.. It will be easier said than done
Those colours are same with the Pan-African flag.
Very Powerful and Symbolic colours.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by charlesucheh(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2015
They sure need to be ready to defend themselves when the questiosns start hitting, cos the UN is not made of Ignorant and hostile creatures like the sub-cultural group trying to expand a nucleous called BIAFRA!!! If Ojukwu who is the most prestigious man in the east couldn't earn it with a Civil war who are you coward to dare? U'd better realise your position and work for the success of this country rather than your own succession.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Horchuko: 12:52pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

DELTA IS ON THE MAP AND EDO. ANIOMA AND IGBENKE!

NOT U, U ARE REJECTED! grin
thieves is delta or any south south state an igbo state you guys should better fight for your land and leave we in the south south alone.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
Horchuko:
thieves is delta or any south south state an igbo state you guys should better fight for your land and leave we in the south south alone.

GO BACK TO BED, U NO SABI READ!

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by xtervaganza(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
No more free Oil money so the Fulanis will resort to exporting suya made with Tinubu and co to Afghanistan.
grin grin grin grin grin
the last suya they sold they got it from the 3 million yeebos killed and starved to death in the civil war

They still have Igbo skulls hanging around their house as eternal reminder and a trophy

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by omo17(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
i will not call u Almajiri because lt has become a world class derogatory word. We want the action of arewa and oduduwa not their hypocrtic congratulation. Once the duo agree and ask the igbos to go, we dont want you, we dont need to be going to the UN any more. Arewaoduduwa country is afraid and they never supported Biafra to go. U abused and call igbos all sorts of names, yet you refuse them to have their own country. But remember this "THERE WAS A COUNTRY".
Who is afraid and afraid of who? What has been ur contribution since d inception of this single entity called Nigeria, I don't even knw who is holding u back, just go pls so dat we can av a beta Nigeria, what do u av in Stock to survive as a nation, oh u rely on dis ur fake products and criminal activities. You av done more harms dan gud. Abeg go jare, u ar not relevant at all.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by clem305D(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2015
cheruv:
they should ensure that the 187 local governments that make up the Lower Niger Federation are given a seat in the UN,just like the Vatikan.

The flag per se depicts a very rich, organized, resourceful and industrious nation which should be competing with nations such as Germany and the likes...

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Okeikpu(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
No more free Oil money so the Fulanis will resort to exporting suya made with Tinubu and co to Afghanistan.
grin grin grin grin grin
grin shocked
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by nwafuluozoh: 12:55pm On May 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
Who do you mean by us. Be bold enough to mention exactly your state/tribe and LGA. You are very angry and pained by the voice of your write up. Dont worry, referendun will all take place for the parts of Biafra that will want to join or go for Naija. To me the only part of the old biafra that i dont see as part of biafra are the Binis. They are the only place that will decide for Biafra new freedom or Naija bondage. It is a free world. But rest assured that SE, akwa ibom/ bayelsa/rivers/ delta/cross river are the indeginous people of Biafraland
Why waste mb on the attention seeking rascal? I am from the SS not Anioma sef and we are joining the Igbos. We can always work things out to accomodate us all peacefully.
GEJ's presidency was an eye opener for us all.

8 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by nakamora: 12:55pm On May 11, 2015
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 12:56pm On May 11, 2015
Horchuko:

This yoruba boy get out of here. If you know anything, you'll know there igbo communities in present day delta. I'm from one of those communities and my people are going with SE in the new biafra. Go eat grass if you don't like it. Ewu.

Attache by force. Useless coward ppl, always pretending to be what they are not online.

5 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by superstar1(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2015
fx45:

Aba and Onitsha are way cleaner than Lagos... That place stinks! Aba doesnt... Lagos is a very filthy environment not conducive enough for human habitation....

You must be a joker. That filthy place that is next to hell does not stink?? Joker.

Even Satan does not feel hell is hot again, because he is used to the temperature.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Horchuko: 12:57pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz Urhobo man join Biafra ?, or Itsikiri, guy u re a dummy, shaii, I don't wanna speak 4 d edos, ijaw and d rest ,, bt u can ask any if dey re Biafra and see there reply. ,,,, bros 4 warri u nor try am Carey Biafra flag, we go burn u burn ur flag, fool,,, na force ?, today it will b Lower Niger, tomorrow Biafra , Next tomorrow SE/SS una nor dey tire ?.... we don't boast as stupid Yoruba , bt try us, touch any of our land and see d outcome
don't mind them they are just after the oil bunch of jobless people I hate hearing that word biafra.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by SilverSurfer: 12:57pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

If i call u a yoruba u go complain but see ur attention seeking and noise resemble yorubas.

Wat exactly is your problem, do u see urhobo on the map? Or u dey fear say una go beg at last minute to be included?

Better face Oduduwa republic or even Arewa Republic. Who cares, as long as BIAFRANS GET THERE SELF DETERMINATION AS IT IS OUR RIGHT UNDER THE UN CHARTER.
I think you should stop giving the guy the attention he needs. The issue we should be preoccupied with is on how to vote Yes when the time for referendum comes. Nigeria as we know it either disintegrates or we push for fiscal and regional autonomy. Long live the republic of igboland.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by wiseoneking: 12:57pm On May 11, 2015
MrBully:
The problem is that some silly Igbos will still want to stick to the Yoruba states where they're hated
my bro i think so. They will still stick to still dominate the yorubas and before you know it they will be governors in the SW. I understand. Thats the fears of the SW
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by chiedu7: 12:58pm On May 11, 2015
gabe15:
thank God at least we go hear word

nakamora:

bunch of dreamers.

eliment:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin

Laughable

ERCROSS:
U guys shld just delete urself off Nigeria o jare..
Make una allow us hear word...

Lest I forget... U guys shld design a more beautiful flag, bcoz this ur flag no follow enta market at all... cheesy

Eventhough.. It will be easier said than done

stayblack:
FOR UNA DREAMMM... grin grin grin

afuye:
This dream of biafrans is a mirage ! I believe in national unity..

Idrismusty97:
Congratulations! Make una carry una problems go Biafra. tongue Don't forget to carry Lagos on your head with you.

[size=14pt]NIGERIA UNA HATE IGBO PEOPLE BAD.

MAKE IGBO PEOPLE STAY, UNA NO GREE.

MAKE IGBO PEOPLE NOW COMOT, UNA NO GREE.

UNA SAY NA ONE NIGERIA

NA LAUGH WE DEY LAUGH UNA
[/size]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by cutietokunbo: 12:58pm On May 11, 2015
Built2last:
I have read many hate speeches about the Igbos and Igbos have also not been fair to the Yorubas.

the hatred grows daily on Nairaland.

the way forward if you ask me is to free the Igbos to go their way. the inevitability of this seperation is as sure as Night and day.

They have never wanted to be part of Nigeria. Ask few Igbos arround you if they will be happy to have Biafra and see the smile on their face.

The vibes we get from them is that without Igbos and their commerce, there will be no Nigeria.

can we prove them wrong by freeing them

I see them proposing a referendum in that UN meeting and they will get it.

I see trouble ahead and my fears is that this is not 1970.

I know where you are coming from but let me assure you that Igbos will be killed as much as Igbos ll kill others.

It does not make any sense when you say it's not 60s anymore. Ojukwu who was brilliantly and militarily trained in one of the best military school in UK bragged about how prepared the Biafra soldiers were but unknown to him that others were as prepared as Biafra soldiers. They were shocked when Nigerian army started bombarding Akwa Ibom axis with their available resources.

Having been humiliated in the 1st world war, Germany equally decided to tour the path of vengeance but was disgraced. Forget abt it's not 1960 or 70 rhetorics, War are fought by two people or more

I prayed for Igbos to get their independence through peaceful means instead of going into any stupidd war. They can't, I repeat, they can't gain anything out of it.

Take a look at the Map and tell me if Igbos are ready to survive at the mercy of Akwa Ibom/Portharcourt ports only. Let's assume that Akwa Ibom / Portharcourt axis join Biafra Nation at d time of secession, do you see these people living in this union for the rest of their lives? No I presumed.

Do you see Hausa/Fulanis/ Kanuris folding their hands while Igbos kill them? Do you see Yorubas folding their hands while Igbos kill them? It ll be suicidal for Igbos to bank on Niger-Delta except the Ijaws. Go and ask people who fought in Nigeria Civil War how d whole war was fought.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Darlduchi: 12:59pm On May 11, 2015
You are wrong, very very wrong and you sound very well like the Yoruba's and Hausa's those that have vowed to divide us. What we have here is one indivisible South East known as Biafra

nwafuluozoh:
Add sauce to make this story sweeter.

Modified.
The end of Nigeria has come.
SE wants Biafra
SS wants Niger Delta.
SW wants anything their masters want. Maybe they will get Arewa-Oduduwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.