Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102242 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
Dont be an infant while an adult. Existence of new biafra does not mean you must come back to biafra or stops all your investments in nigeria. U can move in all your investment to biafra.Some nairaland land reasons like toddlers. The essence of biafra is to be a sovereign self governing state, map out economic and techology road map to be the emerging face of blacks and Africa to the world. But come to think of it, Biafra would be the richest country not in Africa but among the richest in southern hemisphere: because if all their money outside the SE is pulled out from Nig bank, all their trillions dollars investment especially industrial equipment etc sent back home, their uk/us/eu igbo diasporas start returning in mass, biafra will be the greatest. NIGERIA WOULD LOOSE ALL. They dont even have a PIN or investment in SE to take back to nigeria. Dont be afraid bro. Freedom is greater than your wealths in jos etc where it is not even guaranteed. Think biafra, think about your unborn children and grand children.

Dude leave him. If he wants to die in Nigeria, why bother yourself? Those are the kind of igbos you truly don't want in Biafra. They'll sabotage everything. Their backwards thinking is meant for Nigeria. It's best to leave guys like that in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrBully: 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
Abayhormy:

You better speak for yourself and stop carrying out unnecessary propaganda.
STOP pretending to be from Niger Delta.
Stop trying to colonize the Niger-Delta. If you truly believe in self actualization, go as Igbos only.
Don't do longer throat into other people(Non-Igbos) resources.
The same thing you are complaining Hausas are doing to you is the same thing you want to do to Niger-Delta people. That's selfishness.
Good-luck to biafra.
Mumu, I'm from Kalabari, the heart of Ijaw land and my mom is from Asaba. Does that make me Igbo? Why would I be Igbo and still want to claim Ijaw, is that not foolishness? Mind ur own opinion!

6 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
MrBully:

Your family are fools! My dad is Ijaw and my mom is from Asaba, and that's where we all live currently. So what does that make me? Igbo? Remain a fool forever
My brother don't mind that broke, when is he the spokes person of South South South South South. Simpleton like this don't know the name Biafran was given by an Ijaw, that the second in command of Biafra was from Akwa Ibom, that Deltans were more Biafran than any other Igbos. Such people keep thinking that all the Igbos want is Niger Delta crude oils...

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

Why do I now have a feeling that ID us your alternative ID. Let's see the ID, though was opened in 2011, didn't post whatsoever until on this very post and even then, it's only you he's conversing with. Ironically, you were able to tell us his name grin grin grin
Not only are you an attention seeking wh0re, you are also a mad craze coward. How original.
Dude you truly are as pathetic as I thought you are.

Let me even stop conversing with you, I don't speak to nauseating nutcase anyway

lolz Horchuko abeg read this ... lolz this Igbo man say I b u, lolz na wa omo, na force,,,, I don't care, u see me like who get ur tym ?, u see me like who 1 follow u argue, mtchewwww,

u re afraid of d truth
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 1:33pm On May 11, 2015
OK Ogagamic think if he make noise, we will not attend UN meeting... grin grin grin

Time waster, u are not on the map, get out of our thread, abi u dey blind not to see the map on the front page?

Go and fight ur many brothers that will beg to join. We have the VIP that have already been included the others will beg and still not be included.

We only care about getting our own country.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 11, 2015
JN1:

My brother don't mind that broke, when is he the spokes person of South South South South South. Simpleton like this don't know the name Biafran was given by an Ijaw, that the second in command of Biafra was from Akwa Ibom, that Deltans were more Biafran than any other Igbos. Such people keep thinking that all the Igbos want is Niger Delta crude oils...

hear ur self, Deltans re more Biafra ?,.... na wa omo,, who dey deceive u ?

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by juman(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2015
There is no reason why yoruba should be in this failed country.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz Horchuko abeg read this ... lolz this Igbo man say I b u, lolz na wa omo, na force,,,, I don't care, u see me like who get ur tym ?, u see me like who 1 follow u argue, mtchewwww,

u re afraid of d truth

With this post, it's been confirmed. definitely that's your alternative ID. Dumb@ss couldn't even help but give himself away. What a coward!!!! Go speak to yourself. Mental case

Dude get a life, do something with your useless self and stop being both a coward and attention seeking f00l. You just too desperate. I swear I pity those that have the sadness of even interacting with you in real life. If you are this weird online then You are most likely a creep in real life. I feel sorry for them. Get a life and do something with your worthless self.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by juryjay(f): 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
The awakening of the Gaints. BIAFRA, Hmmmmmmm. wink

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
akthedream:
then fight it yourself and leave us alone..
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Luukasz(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

Lolz. u re Half Igbo/ half ijaw ...tat y u re shouting Biafra, don't speak 4 d Whole SS dick head
Why is it that the only insultive word you know of is "DICK HEAD" & besides when did the English men Colonise Biafra??

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by juman(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2015
Yiibos that cannot build their region. grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

With this post, it's been confirmed. definitely that's your alternative ID. Dumb@ss couldn't even help but give himself away. What a coward!!!! Go speak to yourself. Mental case

Dude get a life, do something with your useless self and stop being both a coward and attention seeking f00l. You just too desperate. I swear I pity those that have the sadness of even interacting with you in real life. If you are this weird online then You are most likely a creep in real life. I feel sorry for them. Get a life and do something with your worthless self.

u re jst better,,
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 1:39pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

I suspected earlier that he is yoruba but he kept denying. One fact remains, Biafra beckons, we are not Nigerians.

We are matching on, urhobo does not even have oil, nothing to offer,besides alot of them will opt to join Biafra wen the time comes, but might not be given the option.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrBully: 1:39pm On May 11, 2015
JN1:

Those fools are Yoruba guys pretending to come from the SS. They don't know history at all, otherwise they would have known that the SS fought along the Igbos during the civil war. The northern people till date hate Nzeogwu because he organized a coup with northern soldiers to kill Sir Ahmadu Bello. And he fought very hard alongside the Igbos too when actually he's from Niger Delta

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by islandmoon: 1:40pm On May 11, 2015
you want govern Lagos, you want Biafra, you want to rule Nigeria, why are you so confused?

TRASH!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 11, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 1:41pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

I suspected earlier that he is yoruba but he kept denying.

Idk. He's probably urhobo idk. All I know is the dude is a mental case. I feel sorry for people that have the mistake of dealing with him in real life. I truly do. He's just a weirdo.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

hear ur self, Deltans re more Biafra ?,.... na wa omo,, who dey deceive u ?
Delta suffers the most severe casualty in the civil war, go and read Asaba massacre of 1967 and get a clue besides go an check the % of Igbos in Delta State. Again, no body is begging the people of south south south south south south... to join Biafra, remember they begged to join Biafra at the outbreak of war. We are not Housas that forces people to join and will let anybody to have it their way but what did they really want? Remember it's they and not you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by dckelvin(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2015
Horchuko:
thieves is delta or any south south state an igbo state you guys should better fight for your land and leave we in the south south alone.
boy relax,I don't think any right thinking biafran who claim to hv brain would allow Urhobo or Edo to be part of Biafra.
am telling u this so datyou will stop wasting ur tym raving & ranting around nairaland any tym Biafra is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 1:43pm On May 11, 2015
islandmoon:
you want govern Lagos, you want Biafra, you want to rule Nigeria, why are you so confused?

TRASH!!!!!!!

Are u a re.tard? All we want is Biafra.

We are not Nigerians. We never were but as Nigeria we demanded our right but given the chance we prefer Biafra.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Horchuko: 1:44pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

oniovo yangeo WO, na d anioma people make dey delta dey give dem mouth
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by dckelvin(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2015
akthedream:
me na Edo..igbo donnt know what they really want..I think they better go look for part of Kano and borno to join them rather than waste this time on Edo and Delta espectially..biafra na by force again?..lol
boy relax,I don't think any right thinking biafran who claim to hv brain would allow Urhobo or Edo to be part of Biafra.
am telling u this so datyou will stop wasting ur tym raving & ranting around nairaland any tym Biafra is mentioned.

6 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by kettykings: 1:47pm On May 11, 2015
Allee90:
We the Almajiris in the north wish to congratulate all igbos on this development. Igbos shuld work hard om this because as far Nigeria is concern, an average northerner will NEVER an igbo man as the president of Nigeria. Long live the biafran republic of fraudsters, armed robbers, prostitution, drug pushers, kidnappers etc etc etc

Listen to your self, an average Northener will NEVER allow an igbo man as the president meanhwile America that is the most advanced nation on the earth has a kenyan as president and an igbo man is about being elected the prime minister of Britain

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by islandmoon: 1:49pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

Are u a re.tard? All we want is Biafra.

We are not Nigerians. We never were but as Nigeria we demanded our right but given the chance we prefer Biafra.

why are you now attacking the oba? stop thinking with your balls, MR 69.. in your entire life, dont quote me again, you and your ojukwu are the one who is retar.ded
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by dckelvin(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz Urhobo man join Biafra ?, or Itsikiri, guy u re a dummy, shaii, I don't wanna speak 4 d edos, ijaw and d rest ,, bt u can ask any if dey re Biafra and see there reply. ,,,, bros 4 warri u nor try am Carey Biafra flag, we go burn u burn ur flag, fool,,, na force ?, today it will b Lower Niger, tomorrow Biafra , Next tomorrow SE/SS una nor dey tire ?.... we don't boast as stupid Yoruba , bt try us, touch any of our land and see d outcome

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 1:53pm On May 11, 2015
Found this song.

All hail Biafra
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish
We have vanquished our enemies, all hail Biafra
God Bless Biafra, in Him we trust
Shout it sing it, all hail Biafra

God bless Biafra
We have emerged triumphant, from all our foes
Through the crucible unscathed, we passed victorious
Our trumpets pealing, the glorious song
Play it, sing it, all hail Biafra

Oh hail Biafra
We shall always remember, all that perished,
In the struggle for our freedom, all hail our heroes
Our prayers shall bemoan, both day and night
Say them always, all hail Biafra

All Hail Biafra
Now our star shines everywhere, we crave humility
God guide and protect us all, all hail Your Wisdom
Shielding us from fury, unleashed by our enlightenment
Biafra, Biafra, shinning forever

Beautiful. Who God bless, no man can stop.

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by nwafuluozoh: 1:55pm On May 11, 2015
charlesucheh:
IF you're intellectual sound, you wouldn't respond to another the way you've done above. Respecting other peoples view is not commenting on their post with disdain and superiority(intellectual) which i didn't see in you!!! Be careful with the way you relate with peoples opinion. Am sure the guy hitted you with the truth and since you couldn't face it, you flared up!!! If you're as intellectually sound as you claimed, then you must learn to control your emotions.
I also wanted to engage you but when I read "hitted", I gave up.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 1:56pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:
Found this song.

Beautiful. Who God bless, no man can stop.

O wat a great song, i can imagine matching to that...

All hail Biafra
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish
We have vanquished our enemies, all hail Biafra
God Bless Biafra, in Him we trust
Shout it sing it, all hail Biafra

God bless Biafra
We have emerged triumphant, from all our foes
Through the crucible unscathed, we passed victorious
Our trumpets pealing, the glorious song
Play it, sing it, all hail Biafra

Oh hail Biafra
We shall always remember, all that perished,
In the struggle for our freedom, all hail our heroes
Our prayers shall bemoan, both day and night
Say them always, all hail Biafra

All Hail Biafra
Now our star shines everywhere, we crave humility
God guide and protect us all, all hail Your Wisdom
Shielding us from fury, unleashed by our enlightenment
Biafra, Biafra, shinning forever

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by zimoni(f): 1:56pm On May 11, 2015
A very good idea.

I pray they get their Biafra.

It's high time the forced marriage is peacefully dissolved.

Oodua Republic beckons.

All shall be well.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 1:59pm On May 11, 2015
islandmoon:

why are you now attacking the oba? stop thinking with your balls, MR 69.. in your entire life, dont quote me again, you and your ojukwu are the one who is retar.ded

just for the hell of it, just did... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by nwafuluozoh: 1:59pm On May 11, 2015
oluspencer:

Fool south south is different from South east. And moreove the UN will not grant u independent from Nigeria. Its u will have right to self determination according to UN charter and finally we go first pursue u 4 Alaba and I go inherit shop and duplex in Ajah.... So even Blenco will go back to east. #inbiafranwewant
You have not been reading. So your life time ambition is to inherit from an Igbo? Lmao. Igbos are really great people.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.