Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102246 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Add sauce to make this story sweeter.

Modified.
The end of Nigeria has come.
SE wants Biafra
SS wants Niger Delta.
SW wants anything their masters want. Maybe they will get Arewa-Oduduwa.
Very good..I prefer Niger Delta country to Biafra...Biafra na no no..SS is different from SE.No oil for you Biafrans..go look for your source of revenue..

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by WilyWily: 12:59pm On May 11, 2015
xtervaganza:
b1tch please! They invited them just to warn them and remind them ojushitkwu wasted 3 million the last time they decided to be a collective fool
This time around na total annihilation grin grin grin
xtervaganza, be happy to see them go, why are u angry?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Okeikpu(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You think there are no resources in the north and southwest? Hehehehe. Anyway, I blame the govt for not focusing on them.
Besides oil belongs to the SS but you can go together. Bye bye. Enjoy your biafra gringrin
See ur mouth like South South grin Thieves (・∀・)
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
No more free Oil money so the Fulanis will resort to exporting suya made with Tinubu and co to Afghanistan.
grin grin grin grin grin
No more free oil to you biafrans too..we prefer to be Niger Delta.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

If i call u a yoruba u go complain but see ur attention seeking and noise resemble yorubas.

Wat exactly is your problem, do u see urhobo on the map? Or u dey fear say una go beg at last minute to be included?

Better face Oduduwa republic or even Arewa Republic. Who cares, as long as BIAFRANS GET THERE SELF DETERMINATION AS IT IS OUR RIGHT UNDER THE UN CHARTER.

lolz call me a Yoruba boy, or even Hausa na u sabi, u re afraid of d truth , jst do me a favor cum to Delta state , warri and tell dem dey re Biafrans, guy u smoke sheet ooo, u don't av idea of who u re talking to.... Believe it or nt Delta is nt Biafra, ask ojukwu what we did to him during D civil war, we re nt chest beaters like u, jst try am , u go see, in bovi voice "Mumu people"

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 1:01pm On May 11, 2015
Can people join me in praising jehovah for the finally finally breaking the blemish of Mama Africa called Nigeria. Let us praise both God and even gods. Even Amadioha is probably working too to make that disintegration of that country possible. Infact, let's all thank all God on this planet. Buddaist, Hinduism gods, even fucking Allah. Let's thank every body.
I'm beyond happy right now. Oh today is going to be a good day.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 1:03pm On May 11, 2015
SilverSurfer:
I think you should stop giving the guy the attention he needs. The issue we should be preoccupied with is on how to vote Yes when the time for referendum comes. Nigeria as we know it either disintegrates or we push for fiscal and regional autonomy. Long live the republic of igboland.

Exactly, that is where my mind is at, never mind the attention seeker. I still prefer the Biafra option over any fiscal and regional autonomy.

I am starting to like this New World Order and death of the nation state.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 1:03pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz call me a Yoruba boy, or even Hausa na u sabi, u re afraid of d truth , jst do me a favor cum to Delta state , warri and tell dem dey re Biafrans, guy u smoke sheet ooo, u don't av idea of who u re talking to.... Believe it or nt Delta is nt Biafra, ask ojukwu what we did to him during D civil war, we re nt chest beaters like u, jst try am , u go see, in bovi voice "Mumu people"

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY made YOU the mouth piece of Anioma. Since they only included Anioma in the new biafra, wtf does it concern a urhobo.

Did we make you our spokesperson? Did we? If so, when? Get the Bleep out with your constant, nauseating attention seeking stop your desperation. It's highly highly highly pathetic!!!

And stop shouting delta, delta. Speak for YOUR SELF and for your people ALONE.

12 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by wiseoneking: 1:04pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

u re mad, who 1 go Biafra, aboki talk well omo, u think its north or west , were 1 igbo man go dey boast of say na dem dey produce oil, mtchewww rabbish, SS is nt Biafra. foooooooooooiiilllllllllllll , ,,here in SS we don't know Biafra
which place in SS that you dont know about Biafra. Be bold enough to mention your LGA AND TRIBE AND I WILL KNOW YOU ARE SERIOUS

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 1:04pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY made YOU tge mouth piece of Anioma. Since they only included Anioma in the new biafra, wtf does it concern a urhobo.

Did we make you our spokesperson. Get the Bleep out with your constant, nauseating attention seeking stop your desperation. It's highly highly highly pathetic!!!

Good! U never wanted non-igbos included in the first place, teach that fool a lesson. grin

5 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
Horchuko:
thieves is delta or any south south state an igbo state you guys should better fight for your land and leave we in the south south alone.

Ochuko Mavor ? abeg leave tat fool, na mumu e b,, if I tell am say SS nor b Biafra dem go attack me, Igbo sha,,,, na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by charlesucheh(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Honestly, I wanted to engage you in a dialogue but when I read the “coward” part of your post, it occurred to me you probably suffer from a deterioration of intellectual faculties. I gave up.
IF you're intellectual sound, you wouldn't respond to another the way you've done above. Respecting other peoples view is not commenting on their post with disdain and superiority(intellectual) which i didn't see in you!!! Be careful with the way you relate with peoples opinion. Am sure the guy hitted you with the truth and since you couldn't face it, you flared up!!! If you're as intellectually sound as you claimed, then you must learn to control your emotions.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
Scambuster1:
I am Edo and I am 150% Pro Biafra. The Land Of The Rising Sun. Lower Niger Becons.
youu are on your own...Biafra ko,diaper ni..

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

Lord is good he has done me well, oh my soul, rise up and praise thy lord. Oh yes he's good, he has done me well oh my soul, rise up and praise thy lord.

Now it's a matter of counting down the days jor. Once Biafra is finalized, I'll be on the next plane back to home. It's time to assist in building up a country worthy to be proud of.

Oh happy day, oh happy day, when jesus come, when Jesus, oh happy day. Join me in praising jehovah.
can't stop dancing to your song

5 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by truelovecom: 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
splashbaby:
And children of anger took it to the united nation... Clueless silly betrayal... Been on this useless project for more than half a century... Shameless sore losers... I hate and dislike the Igbos for this useless past time.

Quote me and die young!

F.0.0.L, You have no common sense.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

GO BACK TO BED, U NO SABI READ!

lolz Another Urhobo man talking, Oya calm tat guy Hausa or Yoruba na, u re dreaming,... OCHUCKO leave Igbo people na frustration dey worry dem

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
xtervaganza:
b1tch please! They invited them just to warn them and remind them ojushitkwu wasted 3 million the last time they decided to be a collective fool

This time around na total annihilation grin grin grin grin

Your zero
This a new world you might think you are just joking or talking out of fear but remember this might lead you to jail for inciting genocide world have changed any little thing you will be expose easily,we dont need journalist to document or video it for world to see your cell phone will do the job cool

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2015
Demburrows:
If Nigeria divides it won't be rosy for south west, how do we finance exploitation and importation of crude when we can't pay civil servents. The best is to go on diplomacy with biafrans.
You are not yoruba...stop impersonating us!

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by truelovecom: 1:08pm On May 11, 2015
splashbaby:
And children of anger took it to the united nation... Clueless silly betrayal... Been on this useless project for more than half a century... Shameless sore losers... I hate and dislike the Igbos for this useless past time.

Quote me and die young!

F.0.0.L, You have no common sense.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

Good! U never wanted non-igbos included in the first place, teach that fool a lesson. grin

lolz, who want anioma ?, lolz landlock area, mtchewww, hw much dem dey contribute to delta state treasury ? people 1 talk tat 1 still dey talk
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Horchuko: 1:09pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

This yoruba boy get out of here. If you know anything, you'll know there igbo communities in present day delta. I'm from one of those communities and my people are going with SE in the new biafra. Go eat grass if you don't like it. Ewu.

Attache by force. Useless coward ppl, always pretending to be what they are not online.
and who told you that am yoruba any one that is against biafra is yoruba for your mind mine is that you should not include south south in your biafra fight for your landlocked land.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Lionsclaw: 1:09pm On May 11, 2015
splashbaby:

Quote me and die young!
grin why are you afraid of being quoted. One things that could make you die young is HATE. You are overflowing with hate.
When your neighbour says this tin will make my life better be happy for him. Whenever i hear they discover oil in d north i feel happy for d hausa man, and when i saw this development for the ibo ppl i also felt happy for them. That is how to live long. The ibo people did not betray u so be happy for them so that you wont die young. There are small countries in this world that are not up to a 10th of the ibo ppl population and who are not as known globally as the ibo ppl, so they too have right to go separate

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 11, 2015
:-XThe new Nigeria will be worse than SA cry There will be open buying and selling of ibo man's meat
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by SilverSurfer: 1:09pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

What I actually expect from a reasonable person like you is to be worried about wherever it is you come from. With the exception of the igbos in rivers, benue, Delta and probably the akwaibomites and cross riverians, I don't think we are interested in any other ethnic nationalities. The lesser the better lest we have another Nigeria. All I'm trying to say is MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

9 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

just asaba and environ, that's all we want from delta.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 1:10pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

And I still don't.

Nobody can teach that ediot a lesson. He's a complete bonafide buf00n. He's always invading every igbo thread shouting urhobo everywhere even when nobody mentions or want them. He is just a very pathetic attention seeker. He's nauseating and annoying as f2k.

9 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 1:11pm On May 11, 2015
SS/SE 4 LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Okeikpu(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

Who be dis one grin

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY made YOU the mouth piece of Anioma. Since they only included Anioma in the new biafra, wtf does it concern a urhobo.

Did we make you our spokesperson? Did we? If so, when? Get the Bleep out with your constant, nauseating attention seeking stop your desperation. It's highly highly highly pathetic!!!

And stop shouting delta, delta. Speak for YOUR SELF and for your people ALONE.

Lolz,, people dey talk u 1 talk ,,, wenti we 1 use una do ?, hw much una dey contribute to delta state pulse.... mtchewwww I dey expect itskeri, isoko, ijaw to quote me nt u,, 4 God sake Anioma re biafrans, tat a well know fact Dick HEAD....

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 1:13pm On May 11, 2015
WAT FLAG IS BESIDES ASARI? BIAFRA FLAG...

SS/SE STRUGGLE.

6 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

1st Am an Urhobo boy , From Warri, Lol u lie bro, Delta won't b part of tat dream , na force ?.... In warri u don't dare shout Biafra, we go burn u burn ur flag, I can't speak 4 d Edo and d rest, bt my state no go area u can av anioma if u which, expecting some1 from SS to quote me nt 1 selfish Igbo man tat haven't been to SS claiming were e land nor reach..

IGBO people sha,,, abeg any delta state (non Igbo) person here, abeg help me correct this mugu
me na Edo..igbo donnt know what they really want..I think they better go look for part of Kano and borno to join them rather than waste this time on Edo and Delta espectially..biafra na by force again?..lol

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Luukasz(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2015
OJUKWU chased shadows till his death & yet again his blind tribesmen av takin his position of chasing after Shadows that will lead to their extinction..I hope this Tribe will not go into extinction,am just saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.