Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102260 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 1:15pm On May 11, 2015
customized13:
can't stop dancing to your song

I know sha. I can't stop singing.
This news made my day, I know today is going to be a good day.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:
WAT FLAG IS BESIDES ASARI? BIAFRA FLAG...

SS/SE STRUGGLE.
Na asari be your own God?...are you telling me that Asari represent SS?..you igbo guys are just one funny set of people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by treasuremi1(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
I only came here to laugh. grin grin grin. I'm enjoying these comments. My ibo brothers, take a chill pill
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Rotimi47: 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
I will appreciate if they leave peacefully but we won't take it likely if our territory is attacked by them after they leave as that will be war & they should know it's a one way ticket & Nigeria or which state that may exist has no obligation to found nor pay them anything. I wish them the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
akthedream:
No more free oil to you biafrans too..we prefer to be Niger Delta.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Horchuko: 1:17pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

Ochuko Mavor ? abeg leave tat fool, na mumu e b,, if I tell am say SS nor b Biafra dem go attack me, Igbo sha,,,, na wa ooo
oma me gare I know they are just fooling themselves instead they should develop there land they are fighting for another mans land.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Chiaka(f): 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
akthedream:
Very good..I prefer Niger Delta country to Biafra...Biafra na no no..SS is different from SE.No oil for you Biafrans..go look for your source of revenue..

You think is all about oil. What if oil dries up tomorrow or the world now have found other source of energy and need little or no oil at all. Anyways oil exist in Imo, Abia and now Anambra. Read up! google is free of charge

6 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by treasuremi1(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Oh my goodness i can't wait to go to the promise land .....biafra
Start packing bro grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by SilverSurfer: 1:19pm On May 11, 2015
Luukasz:
OJUKWU chased shadows till his death & yet again his blind tribesmen av takin his position of chasing after Shadows that will lead to their extinction..I hope this Tribe will not go into extinction,am just saying
Jeez! it's only in Nigeria that you get to see a stranger weeping more than the bereaved. Mr man, why can't you mind your business.

9 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 1:19pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

Lolz,, people dey talk u 1 talk ,,, wenti we 1 use una do ?, hw much una dey contribute to delta state pulse.... mtchewwww I dey expect itskeri, isoko, ijaw to quote me nt u,, 4 God sake Anioma re biafrans, tat a well know fact Dick HEAD....

Then your dick head better go and read rather than opening your dat mouth shouting , we not going to join yet THEY NEVER INCLUDED YOU WHATSOEVER and STILL TODAY HAVE NOT WANTED YOU. The only delta region ever spoken for by Biafra is Anioma and since your been attention seeking ass have been shouting delta, delta, I would like to know WHO THE Bleep made your illiterate, annoyong, notice me by force, dumbass our spokesperson.
If noone wants you and never asked for you, what makes you shout for the people they ask for? Did we call you?

And for your ignorant brain, that oil wealth you drinking equally comes from Anioma land as well. Go read up on the state you claim you come from

Attention seeking buf00n

7 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Luukasz(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2015
Ojukwu jukwu jukwu jukwu a.k.a the Weapon of Extinction
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 11, 2015
OneNaira6:

This yoruba boy get out of here. If you know anything, you'll know there igbo communities in present day delta. I'm from one of those communities and my people are going with SE in the new biafra. Go eat grass if you don't like it. Ewu.

Attache by force. Useless coward ppl, always pretending to be what they are not online.

No no he his nt A Yoruba boy, his name is Ochuko, = Horchuko
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Okeikpu(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz see mugu,, we go beg to join Biafra ?.... lolz. hahaha, na wa ooo, people dey rake well well omo, wenti una get pass us ?,, name it, mtchwwwwwww,,,, our land Richer than..........

Na force, Nothing i Nor go ever see
na wetin carry u enter dis thread grin cowards!

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by oluspencer(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
No more free Oil money so the Fulanis will resort to exporting suya made with Tinubu and co to Afghanistan.
grin grin grin grin grin

Fool south south is different from South east. And moreove the UN will not grant u independent from Nigeria. Its u will have right to self determination according to UN charter and finally we go first pursue u 4 Alaba and I go inherit shop and duplex in Ajah.... So even Blenco will go back to east. #inbiafranwewant

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrBully: 1:23pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

u re nt from SS fool, u re Igbo, stop speaking 4 us, u dey ni, even if u re from SS u re from Igbo related tribe, stop speaking 4 us, Fool,,,, parasites Igbo wanna claim,,,, I jst sit my house dey clean my gun,
Your family are fools! My dad is Ijaw and my mom is from Asaba, and that's where we all live currently. So what does that make me? Igbo? Remain a fool forever

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by SilverSurfer: 1:24pm On May 11, 2015
Rotimi47:
I will appreciate if they leave peacefully but we won't take it likely if our territory is attacked by them after they leave as that will be war & they should know it's a one way ticket & Nigeria or which state that may exist has no obligation to found nor pay them anything. I wish them the best of luck.
Nobody is interested in your god damn territory. Don't you have something doing with your time. I really find it difficult commenting on any thread not related to the igbos but you get to see busybodies at the slightest mention of the word IGBO.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 11, 2015
Horchuko:
oma me gare I know they are just fooling themselves instead they should develop there land they are fighting for another mans land.

oniovo yangeo WO, na d anioma people make dey delta dey give dem mouth

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 1:24pm On May 11, 2015

3 Likes

Chiaka:

You think is all about oil. What if oil dries up tomorrow or the world now have found other source of energy and need little or no oil at all. Anyways oil exist in Imo, Abia and now Anambra. Read up! google is free of charge
then fight it yourself and leave us alone..

1 Like

angry

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by gists: 1:26pm On May 11, 2015
While reading, I was really happy and excited for the people of Biafra until I read this statement.
xmich:

The only setback, which can discourage us, is lack of money to finance the project. You know dissemination of information is not cheap. We have a radio station called Voice of Biafra. We also have difficulty in financing it be­cause we think the people we are fighting for will appreciate the effort, but they have not bought into the idea of sup­porting the movement,” he said.
www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=118921
With 5 governors, deputy senate president and deputy speaker HOR and a good number of ministers for the last eight years, and considering how money play a major rule in Nigeria political space, I wonder how else these guys hope to find enough finance to pursue their course. And did i just read this statement "we think the people we are fighting for will appreciate the effort, but they have not bought into the idea of sup­porting the movement,"

Jokers like this make it difficult for people to take them serious. When the Igbos are truly serious and settle down on what they want, they will be a force to recorn with (Some what Biafra while some want to see an Igbo president of Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 11, 2015
akthedream:
me na Edo..igbo donnt know what they really want..I think they better go look for part of Kano and borno to join them rather than waste this time on Edo and Delta espectially..biafra na by force again?..lol

lolz,, no ooo, Bro Edo na Biafra, hagahah, lolz, hahahah, I don tire to talk omo, na were oil dey den they aim,
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by femi4: 1:26pm On May 11, 2015
AmucheJane:
Good news. Can't wait for this country to be divided. Proudly a Biafran.
I doubt if ndigbos are ready to relocate
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by okpukpu(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2015
Why did you involve this girl in this foolish post? i will not vote for her again.
afuye:
This dream of biafrans is a mirage ! I believe in national unity..

[size=16pt]IF you believe in ONE NIGERIA hit like[/size]

MEANWHILE VOTE MILABY FOR MISS NAIRALAND
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ERCROSS(m): 1:26pm On May 11, 2015
chiedu7:

I hate no tribe...

[size=14pt]NIGERIA UNA HATE IGBO PEOPLE BAD.

MAKE IGBO PEOPLE STAY, UNA NO GREE.

MAKE IGBO PEOPLE NOW COMOT, UNA NO GREE.

UNA SAY NA ONE NIGERIA

NA LAUGH WE DEY LAUGH UNA
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by juman(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz Urhobo man join Biafra ?, or Itsikiri, guy u re a dummy, shaii, I don't wanna speak 4 d edos, ijaw and d rest ,, bt u can ask any if dey re Biafra and see there reply. ,,,, bros 4 warri u nor try am Carey Biafra flag, we go burn u burn ur flag, fool,,, na force ?, today it will b Lower Niger, tomorrow Biafra , Next tomorrow SE/SS una nor dey tire ?.... we don't boast as stupid Yoruba , bt try us, touch any of our land and see d outcome

This guy post is funny, nigeria is a complex country. grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by OneNaira6: 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

No no he his nt A Yoruba boy, his name is Ochuko, = Horchuko

Why do I now have a feeling that ID us your alternative ID. Let's see the ID, though was opened in 2011, didn't post whatsoever until on this very post and even then, it's only you he's conversing with. Ironically, you were able to tell us his name grin grin grin
Not only are you an attention seeking wh0re, you are also a mad craze coward. How original.
Dude you truly are as pathetic as I thought you are.

Let me even stop conversing with you, I don't speak to nauseating nutcase anyway
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
oluspencer:

Fool south south is different from South east. And moreove the UN will not grant u independent from Nigeria. Its u will have right to self determination according to UN charter and finally we go first pursue u 4 Alaba and I go inherit shop and duplex in Ajah.... So even Blenco will go back to east. #inbiafranwewant
you are not serious so u mean all the investors in yorubaland will leave your country by then?you see why i said you people got no business brain at all thank igbos for sustaining you guys if not benin republic will be better than your place.In igbo proverbs it say (Obialije ga ana) u cant stop it not even buhari can stop it once UN is behind itor else u want UN to send their military force to lagos and abuja and occupy your land for many years to come cool
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by wiseoneking: 1:28pm On May 11, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
if you have investment in jos some other people has in America, Canada. ...around the world. ..
so yours is better and closer
Dont be an infant while an adult. Existence of new biafra does not mean you must come back to biafra or stops all your investments in nigeria. U can move in all your investment to biafra.Some nairaland land reasons like toddlers. The essence of biafra is to be a sovereign self governing state, map out economic and techology road map to be the emerging face of blacks and Africa to the world. But come to think of it, Biafra would be the richest country not in Africa but among the richest in southern hemisphere: because if all their money outside the SE is pulled out from Nig bank, all their trillions dollars investment especially industrial equipment etc sent back home, their uk/us/eu igbo diasporas start returning in mass, biafra will be the greatest. NIGERIA WOULD LOOSE ALL. They dont even have a PIN or investment in SE to take back to nigeria. Dont be afraid bro. Freedom is greater than your wealths in jos etc where it is not even guaranteed. Think biafra, think about your unborn children and grand children.

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 11, 2015
MrBully:

Your family are fools! My dad is Ijaw and my mom is from Asaba, and that's where we all live currently. So what does that make me? Igbo? Remain a fool forever

Lolz. u re Half Igbo/ half ijaw ...tat y u re shouting Biafra, don't speak 4 d Whole SS dick head

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Chiaka(f): 1:30pm On May 11, 2015
akthedream:
then fight it yourself and leave us alone..

Its not for you to decide if its a think that will happen its your leaders that will decide were best to fall in. Remain in Nigeria or go with Biafra, however will prefer the name changes to 'United States Freed men' lol! lol! joking though grin grin grin
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Luukasz(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2015
SilverSurfer:
Jeez! it's only in Nigeria that you get to see a stranger weeping more than the bereaved. Mr man, why can't you mind your business.
Itz my business cos i am not like OJUKWU a.k.a THE WEAPON of EXTINCTION i am LUUKASZ TIM-JESUS a.k.a THE WEAPON of FREEDOM & THE ADVOCATE of TRUTH OJUKWU has blinded u from seeing the truth,stop chasing after shadows & wake up from your years of sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.