Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. (5669 Views)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 11, 2015
cool
There are usually some guys who seem to be blessed with the gift of attracting women and it can be quite unnerving when some men who are unlucky in that department, cannot seem to figure it out.

While we can all agree that not all women are the same, there is no doubt that there have been a few tried and true things a man can do to make women swoon. Let’s take a look at a few of them below.

1. Confidence: Everybody loves a confident person and this is usually a very important means of attracting the ladies. A woman feels secured around a man who is confident in himself. She wants to get closer to this man and be in his company. A confident man is happy with himself and believes in his worth. He is not insecure or indecisive, He does not need to be cocky to prove himself  He is secured in his manhood and does not need anyone’s approval to be who he is. Now, what woman would not choose to be with such a man?

2. Dress to Impress: This is usually the first thing a woman notices about a man. You don’t have to be dressed in expensive outfit or covered in a bunch of jewelry to be considered impressively dressed. A man who knows how to put himself together would certainly attract a lot of women. A man who takes care of himself automatically proves that he can take care of his woman.

3. Sense of Humour: Have you noticed that girls always seem to flock around the funny guy or the class clown? The reason is not far-fetched. Women love to be with men who make them laugh, Offering her fun and laughter is one of the most effective ways to land the woman you want.

4. Pay Attention: A woman loves to be the centre of attention and this is a very important requirement in whom she chooses for a partner. When you are with a woman you like, make sure you create an opportunity to get to know her. Listen intently to her when she talks about herself and her passion. Ask her questions to prove you are concentrating and before you know it, you would be the one guy she always wants to be with.

5. Compliments:
In the case of attracting your preferred woman, flattery will get you everywhere. We all, as humans, love to be complimented and it is no surprise that women often crave this. Remember to give honest compliments and not cliched ones that sounds like they have been memorized. Compliment her on her appearance, but to capture her heart, you need to compliment her on other things she has worked hard on that others might not have noticed, such as her passion or her academic achievement. We all want to be around people who make us feel good about ourselves, so paying honest compliments would certainly go a long way to make sure she is always drawn to you.

Written by me. hehe
http://www.kiss9ja.com/2015/05/5-ways-to-make-any-girl-fall-deeply-in.html?m=1

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 11, 2015
like seriously? undecided

I don't think so tongue
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Fynestboi: 4:13pm On May 11, 2015
OK I pray this work for me.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by agarawu23(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2015
maturity should be your no 1

and the most important

MONEY
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by cozy7(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2015
Yeah, you're right but one key point is missing!

Avoid mouth odour......It always baffles me how guys with nasty mouth odour like to whisper, they conterminate your breath........thereby making d lady look forward to leaving.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Fynestboi: 4:14pm On May 11, 2015
diddydiva:

I don't think so tongue

undecided
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by nicerichard05: 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
Na this kinda nonsense dey hit FP. mtchweee
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
True that!
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
Fynestboi:

undecided
why d face dude?
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by jumper524(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2015
If money is not invole 4get it
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by dharay99: 4:17pm On May 11, 2015
Ohk 0p, lemme try dez on my Monday crush... smiley

Tho i didn't read ur full textjook cry cry
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by elantraceey(f): 4:18pm On May 11, 2015
Though all these matters but if a girl is not into you she's not into you .
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2015

SENSE OF HUMOUR : Unfortunately most guys do not know when to draw the line between being JOVIAL and being CLOWNISH... and they end up making fools of themselves.
Once a girl tags you as a CLOWN she'll NEVER TAKE YOU SERIOUS.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Though all these matters but if a girl is not into you she's not into you .
exactly !!!
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by johnlegend01: 4:21pm On May 11, 2015
To make the right lady fall in love and stay in love with you, be REAL!

If you are yourself and not fake qualities that ain't yours, improve on things that you can and be reasonable and responsible, the person that will love and stay with you will.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 11, 2015
Nice write up.NO 6 omitted, and very important. (MONEY and MONEY)

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Tapout(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2015
[size=20pt]as time goes on, most girls get bored of number 5, especially the really pretty ones...[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 11, 2015
5; girls do love compliments but it's rather a shame that most of the compliments guys shower on the girls are irrelevant and unsincere compliments...

One thing I noticed about girls is that they tend to fall for guys who rather flatter them than those who compliment them..

Now there's a thin line between flattering and compliments. .

When complementing a girl, one has to be sincere and true with his words and also say it in a serious sense, although for me, compliments don't attracts the girls..

On the other hand,when flattering a girl, it's visible you're out to make her smile and blush or impress her, she knows you're being direct e even if what you are saying is wrong which would make her more attracted to you . .

EricRichie
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by BabaNath(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
op, why? Why u no include money
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Fynestboi: 5:29pm On May 11, 2015
diddydiva:
why d face dude?

Nvm
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Rapsodee(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2015
6/5 with money inclusive!
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by funlord(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by laurenjones: 5:50pm On May 11, 2015
funlord:
grin Another SCAM list written by a broke guy 4 broke guys!

tHIS GUY DESERVES AN AWARD

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Fabulous47(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2015
I did all these and yet I got jilted Too bad
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 7:20am On May 12, 2015
diddydiva:

I don't think so tongue

Baby I think so and I hope u think so too.

Please comment 2 time again.
I want this master piece to hit FP.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 7:23am On May 12, 2015
laurenjones:

tHIS GUY DESERVES AN AWARD

Yes yes say that 2 more times.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 12, 2015
Fabulous47:
I did all these and yet I got jilted Too bad

Why didn't u consult me b applying the rules?
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 8:52am On May 12, 2015
funlord:
grin Another SCAM list written by a broke guy 4 broke guys!

Yes controversy, that's what I'm talking about.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by mizkeleke(f): 9:08am On May 12, 2015
All these shits don't work jare.....Be yourself
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 9:14am On May 12, 2015
mizkeleke:
All these shits don't work jare.....Be yourself

This shit works.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 12, 2015
BabaNath:
op, why? Why u no include money

We're not talking about business.
Re: 5 Sure Ways To Make Any Girl Fall Deeply In Love With You. by Nobody: 9:17am On May 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

SENSE OF HUMOUR : Unfortunately most guys do not know when to draw the line between being JOVIAL and being CLOWNISH... and they end up making fools of themselves.
Once a girl tags you as a CLOWN she'll NEVER TAKE YOU SERIOUS.

This is the biggest lie of the century.
How did comedians get married?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only: What Do You See In This Picture? What Do You Notice In This Picture / Trinity Fools Of Nairaland / Are Flavour And Chidinma Having Sex? See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.