Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! (3188 Views)

43 Things Every Girl Wishes Their Boyfriend Knew!!! / Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew !! / Few Things We Wish Our Boyfriend Knew :P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by ogahlouiskid18(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2015
*looks around suspiciously and whispers*
Hey
girls, after your done reading grab your bf
and
make him read it too!!!!
#1 When you break her heart, the pain never
really
goes away.
#2 When she misses you, she's hurting
inside.
#3 When she says it's over, she still wants
you to
be hers.
#4 When she walks away from you mad,
follow
her.
# 5When she stares at your mouth, kiss her.
#6 When she pushes or hits you, grab her
tight &
don't let her go.
#7 When she starts cursing at you, kiss her
and
tell her you love her.
#8 When she ignores you, give her your
attention.
#9 When she pulls away, pull her back.
#10 When you see her at her worst, tell her
she's
beautiful.
#11 When you see her crying, just hold her
and
don't say a word.
#12 When you see her walking, sneak up and
hug
her waist from behind.
#13 When she's scared, protect her.
#14 When she lays her head on your
shoulder, tilt
her head up and kiss her.
#15 When she steals your favourite jacket,
let
her
keep it and sleep with it for a night.
#16 When she teases you, tease her back
and
make her laugh.
#17 When she doesn't answer for a long
time,
reassure her that everything is okay.
#18 When she looks at you with doubt, back
yourself up with the truth.
#19 When she says that she likes you, she
really
does more than you could understand.
#20 When she grabs your hands, hold hers
and
play with her fingers.
#21 When she bumps into you, bump into her
back and make her laugh.
#22 When she tells you a secret, keep it safe
and
untold.
#23 When she looks at you in your eyes,
don't
look away until she does.
#24 Stay on the phone with her even if she's
not
saying anything.
#25 Don't let her have the last word.
#26 Don't call her hot, but gorgeous or
beautiful is
so much better.
#27 Say you love her more than she could
ever
love you.
#28 Argue that she is the best girl ever.
#29 When she's mad, hug her tight and don't
let
go.
#30 When she says she's OK, don't believe it,
talk
to
her about it, because 10 yrs later she'll still
remember it.
#31 Call her at 12:00am on special
occasions to
tell her you love her.
#32 Call her before you sleep and after you
wake
up.
#33 Treat her like she's all that matters to
you.
#34 Don't ignore her when she's out with you
and
your friends.
#35 Stay up all night with her when she's
sick.
#36 Watch her favorite movie with her or her
favorite show even if you think its stupid.
#37 Let her into your world.
#38 Let her wear your clothes.
#39 When she's bored and sad, hang out
with
her
#40 Let her know she's important.
#41 Kiss her in the pouring rain.
#42 When she runs up at you crying, the first
thing
you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking today
baby?"
#43 After she reads this, she hopes one day
you'd
read it too.

8 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by ViralBOY: 5:51pm On May 11, 2015
How much is fuel in ur side

7 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by Swiftlee(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2015
angry All these to make my lady love me?
In other news,The poster above me is a viralboy while the one below me is xpac01. Just for the records. Lemme also say here that, I am secondus la commentus grin

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by xpac01(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2015
Always give her money and all other wish will become irrelevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 11, 2015
In summary kiss @$$

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by brize(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2015
When you book space, dnt sale it to her no matter what
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by demmy0325(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by plsplspls: 9:12pm On May 11, 2015
Mtchwew, pls stop watching those Spanish soaps.
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by Jayjay0(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2015
story.
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by CrazyScientist: 10:15pm On May 11, 2015
ViralBOY:
How much is fuel in ur side

It was #115 , then #250, now #300, bought #6000 fuel just to watch arsenal match, and it was worth it grin

#TeamChelsea
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by johnlegend01: 10:34pm On May 11, 2015
ok
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by dexy007(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2015
Very lovely piece. My fear is this, from ur list of 43, I practically carry out d 1st 41 so effortlessly without having ever to make any reference to an article of this nature. Forces me to ask if all men are born this way or a gift for a chosen few?

Finally,though we can argue must ladies nowadays are very materialistic, but certainly there are still a few who wouldn't trade most of the content of this list for a fortune. That am so sure about! Was lucky to av come across such ladies here in Abuja rather astonishingly.
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by DaLaw22(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2015
Op you dey f*ck up

This is why i discourage adults from watching High School Musical and Telemundo
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:37am On May 12, 2015
Op just stole my heart...I'm saving this
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On May 12, 2015
Now that I know, what next?
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by 3ace(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
hehehehehehe....you want to overstretch that poor boy, abi?
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:59am On May 12, 2015
3ace:
hehehehehehe....you want to overstretch that poor boy, abi?
the stretching the better
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by 3ace(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
the stretching the better
Is your boyfriend Mr fantastic, leader of the fantastic four? Because if he's not, he might not be able to cope.

Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:08am On May 12, 2015
3ace:
Is your boyfriend Mr fantastic, leader of the fantastic four? Because if he's not, he might not be able to cope.
this got me rotflmao!!
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by 3ace(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
this got me rotflmao!!
Lol, but babe seriously, no guy can give u all dat 100%. Moreover, all these are trivial when it really comes to choosing a partner. I'm sure you know what I mean. Have fun!
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by MoNickk(f): 10:21am On May 12, 2015
there are no laid down rules or guidelines for a relationship. what works for one may not work for another. you may do all this for a girl n she could turn around n think ure weak. I for one don't like being touched when I'm angry. I feel it's patronising. understand Ur partner n know what works best for you two.

1 Like

Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by tendermind: 10:32am On May 12, 2015
Track your car at Dtech fleet limited
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by multikolour(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

why not you ladies love a slave partner.
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by HumanPsycho(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2015
The software for these actions has not been installed
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by leftyansh: 2:47pm On May 12, 2015
op stop taking wet weed
Re: Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! by MsBliss(f): 9:11pm On May 13, 2015
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

God Is Punishing Me, Someone Please Help Me..... / Do You Still fear Darkness And Being Alone In A Dark Room / Lovely Pics Of Emmanuella The Comedian - She Looks Sexxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.