Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109869 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Who said anything concerning your economic growth? I said your GDP is dwindling as a result of your poor performing currency against dollar and falling oil prices. It is now comfortably sitting below $450 billion and continue to fall to the lowest.

Dangote is starting to worry about your falling currency that might steal his wealth.
WRONG!!!
The economy is still growing and Dangote company is in 16 african countries including S.A .

His wealth and Nigeria's economy are weathering the storm very well.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 2:19pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
lol! kwo kwo kwo. hahahaha.

of course we don't have a 5% who controls the economy against the majority. or a 5% who owns our father's land while we walk as labourers.

Nigerians who know the reality on the ground are complaining about the south africanization of Nigeria while clueless people like you are here showing fake muscles...Mtn can tell you in your father s land that it can take away more than 6000 jobs ..

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
WRONG!!!
The economy is still growing and Dangote company is in 16 african countries including S.A .

His wealth and Nigeria's economy are weathering the storm very well.

Your economy is growing good yet is dwindling on dollar terms.

Dangote is no where to be seen in SA yet we have more than 60 companies doing business in Nigeria.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MegaMan1987: 2:29pm On May 24, 2015
Ghanaians are a jealous, bitter, people. Stop worrying about Nigeria and focus on our own country for a change!

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

Nigerians who know the reality on the ground are complaining about the south africanization of Nigeria while clueless people like you are here showing fake muscles...Mtn can tell you in your father s land that it can take away more than 6000 jobs ..
easy niw, easy. MTN Nigeria accounts for 40% of their entire revenue in sub Sahara Africa. They will sooner disown you than leave Nigeria. lol

now who owns MTN? i know the owner of shoprite, dstv, games and kruger park. but who really owns MTN ?

MTN is just South African based and run by public share. MTN Nigeria also has a lot of Nigerian public shares.

we should be talking nationalisation.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

easy niw, easy. MTN Nigeria accounts for 40% of their MTN's revenue in sub Sahara Africa. They will sooner disown you than leave Nigeria.

now who owns MTN? i know the guys who own shoprite, dstv, games and kruger park. but who really owns MTN ?

MTN is just South African based and run by public share. MTN Nigeria also has a lot of Nigerian public shares.

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
easy niw, easy. MTN Nigeria accounts for 40% of their entire revenue in sub Sahara Africa. They will sooner disown you than leave Nigeria. lol

now who owns MTN? i know the owner of shoprite, dstv, games and kruger park. but who really owns MTN ?

MTN Nigeria is not run like MTN SA, is run like subsidiary companies of SA based MTN. When MTN first came to Nigeria it came as an already well established company with all its assets from SA after having won the contract from Nigeria.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Your economy is growing good yet is dwindling on dollar terms.

Dangote is no where to be seen in SA yet we have more than 60 companies doing business in Nigeria.
dangote and oando are in south africa. 2009 oando was announced in.S.A stock exchange. despite your country's hostility to African investors.

did you say 60 S.A companies lol . that's desperate trolling.

please just name 10 for me.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 2:42pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
stop writhing in pains and stay on topic.

you alluded to the fact that Nigerians flock into S.A and i am giving you an official reasons of the first waves of Nigerians who came into S.A.

Your government asked for us because you guys were still adjusting to life in a civilized environment after a long, life-long sojourn in shallow zulu huts and caves.

still on topic,indeed the government asked you to come here so that you can cut our hairs and repair our shoes..unfortunately some of you dilute our generosity by engaging in illegal activities that's why you sometime get panel beatings from the nyaope boys
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
dangote and oando are in south africa. 2009 oando was announced in.S.A stock exchange. despite your country's hostility to African investors.

I have never seen anything like Dangote and Oando in South Africa. They will never make it here because SA has an advanced economy.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

Yes SA has over 60 companies in Nigeria as confirmed by the president of RSA.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 2:48pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
easy niw, easy. MTN Nigeria accounts for 40% of their MTN's revenue in sub Sahara Africa. They will sooner disown you than leave Nigeria.

now who owns MTN? i know the guys who own shoprite, dstv, games and kruger park. but who really owns MTN ?

double check mtn board of directors to know who owns it...you will die with envy because mtn was established as part of BEE ...besides all those companies milking your pockets dry came there through the government of SA ...if it was not the ANC Nigerians would be watching English premier league in their imagination...
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2015
Oando was only listed in JSE for the purpose of better credibility and international recognition. The only biggest stock exchange in Africa is JSE. However, they are not doing business here. In Africa your company will only become better if you are listed in Johannesburg stock exchange.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oando
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

MTN Nigeria is not run like MTN SA, is run like subsidiary companies of SA based MTN. When MTN first came to Nigeria it came as an already well established company with all its assets from SA after having won the contract from Nigeria.
mtn will sacrifice you to remain in Nigeria.

in the event of a problem mtn nigeria would be nationalized. we have bought enough shares as it is.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
mtn will sacrifice you to remain in Nigeria.

in the event of a problem mtn nigeria would be nationalized. we have bought enough shares as it is.

I own MTN and have bought shares long ago. South African public has power to tear MTN apart because it is their own babe.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:
Oando was only listed in JSE for the purpose of better credibility and international recognition. The only biggest stock exchange in Africa is JSE. However, they are not doing business here. I'm Africa your company will only become better if you are listed in Johannesburg stock exchange.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oando
oando is running and functioning in SA as an energy company. AND LISTED IN YOUR STOCK EXCHANGE. EAT THAT!!!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 2:55pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

1.Eskom
2.Chicken republic aka nandos
3.pep stores
4.standard bank
5.umgeni waters
6.SAA
7.protea hotel
6.tsogo sun
8.mr price
9.game
10.Massmart

the list is endless mate
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
oando is running and functioning in SA as an energy company. AND LISTED IN YOUR STOCK EXCHANGE. EAT THAT!!!

Only listed but it is not there physically. In Africa in order to make your company successful is through Johannesburg Stock Exchange, the only giant and world renowned stock exchange in Africa.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

double check mtn board of directors to know who owns it...you will die with envy because mtn was established as part of BEE ...besides all those companies milking your pockets dry came there through the government of SA ...if it was not the ANC Nigerians would be watching English premier league in their imagination...
Your education is actually Zulu grade .

THERE ARE NO BLACK S.A COMPANY COMPETITIVE IN ALL OF AFRICA.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2015
SA companies in Nigeria.

http://naijacelebritynews..in/2014/04/list-of-south-african-companies.html?m=1

Over 100 SA companies are doing business in Nigeria- President Jacob Zuma. Some of those companies you might not have known were from SA

http://m.news24.com/news24/Archives/City-Press/Over-100-SA-companies-doing-business-in-Nigeria-Zuma-20150429
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

1.Eskom
2.Chicken republic aka nandos
3.pep stores
4.standard bank
5.umgeni waters
6.SAA
7.protea hotel
6.tsogo sun
8.mr price
9.game
10.Massmart

the list is endless mate
I see you stopped at 9.

eskom is your failing electric power generating company that has caused SA skies to be lit by candles. and they are not in Nigeria. thief!!
now give me proof that those your mushroom, funny sounding companies are in Nigeria. e.g tsogo sun, ugemi waters.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 3:08pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
Your education is actually Zulu grade .

THERE ARE NO BLACK S.A COMPANY COMPETITIVE IN ALL OF AFRICA.

so said a Nigerian who survives by drinking Umgeni water from Zululand...am not surprised,that's Nigerians mentality...people who dont want to see other black nations progressing...MTN is purely black..go and die

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
I see you stopped at 9.

eskom is your failing electric power generating company that has caused SA skies to be lit by candles. and they are not in Nigeria. thief!!
now give me proof that those your mushroom, funny sounding companies are in Nigeria. e.g tsogo sun, ugemi waters.

100 SA companies in Nigeria

http://m.news24.com/news24/Archives/City-Press/Over-100-SA-companies-doing-business-in-Nigeria-Zuma-20150429

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

so said a Nigerian who survives by drinking Umgeni water from Zululand...am not surprised,that's Nigerians mentality...people who dont want to see other black nations progressing...MTN is purely black..go and die
lol! give us proof that mtn is black owned please. mtn is not evenly entirely owned by south africa.

all SA companies abroad are anglo-dutch. e.g dstv, shoprite, game, chicken republic , which is dying out of nigeria, anyway.

zulu and co will be killing hard working foreigners while continuing to be slaves of the perpetual masters.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 3:15pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
I see you stopped at 9.

infact I exceeded 10 ,I gave you 11...like I said you are one of the clueless Nigerians who come here to show how ill informed many of you are...i know you will even scream on top of your voice denying that Johannesburg is in south Africa...if you are indeed not familiar with those companies,clearly you live in a remote area,ask your fellow country men in urban areas,they will put attest to that
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

Nigerians drink Umgeni water, eat from SA restaurants, get salaries from SA companies, get power from eskom, sleep at SA owned hotels, phone using SA owned networks, Go to SA private clinics, etc. Wear clothes bought from SA owned clothing stores. watch DSTV

Tell me who is owned here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 3:22pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
lol! give us proof that mtn is black owned please. mtn is not evenly entirely owned by south africa.

all SA companies abroad are anglo-dutch. e.g dstv, shoprite, game, chicken republic , which is dying out of nigeria, anyway.

zulu and co will be killing hard working foreigners while continuing to be slaves of the perpetual masters.

this is an indirect acknowledgement by you Leslie that Nigerians will never create anything close to mtn that's why you are now even trying to westernize it...thats a south African company established in SA by south Africans under the Black economic empowerment program...you can't change that my man....for your info the CEO of mtn is sifiso dabengwa,a pure zulu
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

infact I exceeded 10 ,I gave you 11...like I said you are one of the clueless Nigerians who come here to show how ill informed many of you are...i know you will even scream on top of your voice denying that Johannesburg is in south Africa...if you are indeed not familiar with those companies,clearly you live in a remote area,ask your fellow country men in urban areas,they will put attest to that
stop this noise.

give me proof that the two companies i asked for are in Nigeria. provide them. eskom and ugmeni waters.

proof please. i want the proof. not your insults and jibes.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 4:06pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
stop this noise.

give me proof that the two companies i asked for are in Nigeria. provide them. eskom and ugmeni waters.

The electricity that you are using was proudly wired for you by Eskom. The meters on your wall are proudly from SA.

Eskom in Nigeria.

http://www.fin24.com/Companies/Eskom-wires-up-Nigeria-20020618

http://allafrica.com/stories/200110010323.html

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 4:07pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
stop this noise.

So you thought Eskom Nigeria is your own?Figure out yourself...umgeni water from Zululand owned by ubaba Gumede...you are here insulting amazulu whereas they are the ones giving you life..clueless people

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

So you thought Eskom Nigeria is your own?Figure out yourself...umgeni water from Zululand owned by ubaba Gumede...you are here insulting amazulu whereas they are the ones giving you life..clueless people
give me proof. why is it too difficult for you.

south Africa is not in a position to supply water to any country as waters scarcity often force your schools to shut down .

now give us just one proof that those companies i asked are here in Nigeria.

mind, you claimed 60 S.A companies are Nigeria.

but i want you to give me proof of eskom and zulu water.

why are you failing your readers thus?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 4:35pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
give me proof. why is it too difficult for you.

south Africa is not in a position to supply water to any country as waters scarcity often force your schools to shut down .

now give us just one proof that those companies i asked are here in Nigeria.

mind, you claimed 60 S.A companies are Nigeria.

but i want you to give me proof of eskom and zulu water.

why are you failing your readers thus?

Mzilikazi has already done that...what else do you want poor Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.