Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109876 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

The electricity that you are using was proudly wired for you by Eskom. The meters on your wall are proudly from SA.

Eskom in Nigeria.

http://www.fin24.com/Companies/Eskom-wires-up-Nigeria-20020618

http://allafrica.com/stories/200110010323.html
you are a desperate, frightened zulu.

i took pains to read your 15 years old link you cited.
WHAT A MESS!!!
WHAT A SHAME!!!

ZULU AND DESPERATION!!!

Eskom was only contracted to supply fibre optics cable lines for telecommunications for in a joint venture with the Nigerian power authority.

your links are 13and 14 year old where eskom was a contractor with a single office in abuja.

zulu and comprehension don't ever get along.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

WHAT A MESS!!!
WHAT A SHAME!!!

ZULU AND DESPERATION!!!

Eskom was only contracted to supply fibre optics cable lines for telecommunications for in a joint venture with the Nigerian power authority.

your links are 13and 14 year old where eskom was a contractor with a single office in abuja.

Those Zulus have wired the whole of Nigeria from 2000 until today.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

Mzilikazi has already done that...what else do you want poor Nigerian?
and i have duely addressed his 14 years old link he had to dig up from the armpit of failed projects.

klenfontein is a city in south Africa which is gated and walled around with its own security, health system, and schools where no black zulu are allowed in.

so that means both you and U-mzilikazi are still 21st century slaves who shouldn't be talking about european S.A companies in Nigeria.

because you are worse off than 2nd class citizens. Chai!!! even a black south African police officer in uniform cannot enter into kleifontein to effect an arrest.

there are two south.africas. the anglo-dutch S.A and the zulu S.A where xenophobia reigns supreme.

that's the S.A of mzilikazi and mduza.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 4:48pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

WHAT A MESS!!!
WHAT A SHAME!!!

ZULU AND DESPERATION!!!

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 4:48pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

WHAT A MESS!!!
WHAT A SHAME!!!

ZULU AND DESPERATION!!!

Eskom Nigeria is still there as we speak...are you from northern part of Nigeria?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Those Zulus have wired the whole of Nigeria from 2000 until today.
nitel and nepa are dead, as is eskom.

SORRY ESKOM WAS DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Besides they are owed by your overlords.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

Eskom Nigeria is still there as we speak...are you from northern part of Nigeria?
if it were here, your zulu wont have to go dig up a 14 years old link.

lol. it was dead on arrival. try harder.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 4:52pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
nitel and nepa are dead, as is eskom.

SORRY ESKOM WAS DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Besides they are owed by your overlords.

owned by who?...eskom is a government entity
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 4:57pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
and i have duely addressed his 14 years old link he had to dig up from the armpit of failed projects.

klenfontein is a city in south Africa which is gated and walled around with its own security, health system, and schools where no black zulu are allowed in.

so that means both you and U-mzilikazi are still 21st century slaves who shouldn't be talking about european S.A companies in Nigeria.

because you are worse off than 2nd class citizens. Chai!!! even a black south African police officer in uniform cannot enter into kleifontein to effect an arrest.

there are two south.africas. the anglo-dutch S.A and the zulu S.A where xenophobia reigns supreme.

that's the S.A of mzilikazi and mduza.

now you are dancing skelevu as usual...you must be grateful for those Anglo Dutch people who invaded your land otherwise Boko harams would had been in charge by now
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

this is an indirect acknowledgement by you Leslie that Nigerians will never create anything close to mtn that's why you are now even trying to westernize it...thats a south African company established in SA by south Africans under the Black economic empowerment program...you can't change that my man....for your info the CEO of mtn is sifiso dabengwa,a pure zulu
good to knew we are now on first name basis.

so in all your years of schooling, you wish to convince me of the ownership of mtn by telling me her Chief executive officer is black ?

funny, funny , funny. MTN is a public liability company open to the public to buy shares. that's why you cant put a name to its owner like shoprite, or dstv.

and since you guys are wallowing at the bottom of the economic pool, it is safe to conclude the anglo-dutch, your overlords bought all the shares.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

now you are dancing skelevu as usual...you must be grateful for those Anglo Dutch people who invaded your land otherwise Boko harams would had been in charge by now
lol.

the anglo dutch are economic asylum seekers in nigeria fleeing your BBE. which is empowering your docile Zulus to become CEOs and running their companies to the ground.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 5:10pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

so in all your years of schooling, you wish to convince me of the ownership of mtn by telling me her Chief executive officer is black ?

funny, funny , funny. MTN is a public liability company open to the public to buy shares. that's why you cant put a name to its owner like shoprite, or dstv.

and since you guys are wallowing at the bottom of the economic pool, it is safe to conclude the anglo-dutch, your overlords bought all the shares.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 5:13pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

so if MTN is a public liability,who owns it?white people as you alluded..?the president of mtn is a Zulu..live with that
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 5:16pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
lol.

the anglo dutch are economic asylum seekers in nigeria fleeing your BBE. which is empowering your docile Zulus to become CEOs and running their companies to the ground.

but they are milking your government oil money to an extent it fails to pay the public servants..
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2015
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

so if MTN is a public liability,who owns it?white people as you alluded..?the president of mtn is a Zulu..live with that
president isn't owner. give me the name of the owner of mtn.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
president isn't owner. give me the name of the owner of mtn.

I told you I also do have shares on MTN.

http://www.balancingact-africa.com/news/en/issue-no-365/money/cheap-mtn-shares-off/en
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2015
MduZA:

but they are milking your government oil money to an extent it fails to pay the public servants..
now you are getting desperate.

if they are, you people should be producing more billionaires and millionaires. Maybe they are helping us bleep you and widen the GDP gap. come to think of it, just April 2014 , we just bleeped you from the economic top post.

is that a coincidence ?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

I told you I also do have shares on MTN.
NIGERIANS DO HAVE SHARES ON MTN!!! FACT!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
NIGERIANS DO HAVE SHARES ON MTN!!! FACT!

Nope, MTN shares are not open to foreign nationals that is what the board has resolved.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

100 SA companies in Nigeria

http://m.news24.com/news24/Archives/City-Press/Over-100-SA-companies-doing-business-in-Nigeria-Zuma-20150429
Generalized statements. he said the biggest investment was in telecommunication. now where are the telecom companies even though we know Afrikaners are fleeing from you people like roaches.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2015
MTN is a BEE company meant to empower black South Africans.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nope, MTN shares are not open to foreign nationals that is what the board has resolved.
don't suite your pains with delusions. NIGERIANS HAVE SHARES IN MTN NIGERIA, DUMMY.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:
MTN is a BEE company meant to empower black South Africans.
All companies in S.A are BBE compliant. that is why all of them are running to Nigeria to flee you like parasites.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
Generalized statements. he said the biggest investment was in telecommunication. now where are the telecom companies even though we know Afrikaners are fleeing from you people like roaches.

Afrikaners love SA and won't go nowhere. MTN has the biggest investment in telecom yes and is majority leader.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
All companies in S.A are BBE compliant. that is why all of them are running to Nigeria to flee you like parasites.

Nope, we just only need some quick cash and Nigeria is always the solution.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
don't suite your pains with delusions. NIGERIANS HAVE SHARES IN MTN NIGERIA, DUMMY.

As MTN shareholder I know that foreigners can never own shares at MTN. It is strictly SA BEE company.

Stop feeding yourself lies.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Afrikaners love SA and won't go nowhere. MTN has the biggest investment in telecom yes and is majority leader.
love indeed.

when they are selling of their firms in order to stop you from being incompetent share holders and directors.

when you have successfully destroyed everything they have laboured to build since over 300 years.

when you savages are raping their 80 year old women and murdering their farmers in the suburbs .

when julius melamo is advocating for white lands to be seized without compensation.

when your government has mandated all white owned firms to fill the hierarchy with illiterate, incompetent bkacks.

when the whites has secluded the city of kleinfontein and walled it round, having their own security, schools, health system. AND FORBIDDEN BLACKS FROM VENTURING IN.

EVEN A BLACK S.A POLICE IN UNIFORM CANNOT EFFECT AN ARREST INSIDE THAT CITY.

tell me about love.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
love indeed.

when they are selling of their firms in order to stop you from being incompetent share holders and directors.

when you have successfully destroyed everything they have laboured to build since over 300 years.

when you savages are raping their 80 year old women and murdering their farmers in the suburbs .

when julius melamo is advocating for white lands to be seized without compensation.

when your government has mandated all white owned firms to fill the hierarchy with illiterate, incompetent bkacks.

when the whites has secluded the city of kleinfontein and walled it round, having their own security, schools, health system. AND FORBIDDEN BLACKS FROM VENTURING IN.

EVEN A BLACK S.A POLICE IN UNIFORM CANNOT EFFECT AN ARREST INSIDE THAT CITY.

tell me about love.

I have heard this many a times. same thing over and over
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

As MTN shareholder I know that foreigners can never own shares at MTN. It is strictly SA BEE company.

Stop feeding yourself lies.
MTN Nigeria is subject to the Nigerian company and allied matters ACT.

please, talk about mtn in your land. NIGERIANS OWN SHARES IN MTN, AIRTEL AND ETISALAT.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

I have heard this many a times. same thing over and over
LOL! it is fact you cannot deny. nice try.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nope, we just only need some quick cash and Nigeria is always the solution.
you seem to be running out of ideas.

and theirs no "we". Son, you and your fathers don't own a thing in south africa. you feed from the crumbs off the table of the anglo dutch like a lapping dog.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.