Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109463 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2015
Ishilove:
What a disgrace to the so-called Giant of Africa. We are now a negative point of reference and the laughing stock of the continent.

No light, no fuel. How I wish these jobless people trekking/cycling up and down the country like homeless vagrants can channel that energy into something more productive; like demanding accountability from our thieving leaders.
undecided
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Aitee1: 11:17pm On May 11, 2015
kilokeys:
we can stand it cos we are resilient..

u would definitely run mad if u try imitating us.

we r made from tougher materials.. ode oshi.. and with all ur light and kenke no charlie fit ever fresh reach me and my padis

black dead stars

Calm down!

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by achimotan(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Exactly well said Bro. Ghanaians are fed up and don't want to tolerate this nonsense kwasiasem dumsor any longer. He'll no angry

Am glad the pastors,civil society and the celebrities are all voicing out to put pressure on the government about the issue.Maintenance of thermal plants cannot take over a year to be repaired.We are tired of excuses

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2015
Useless Ghanians.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Batman123: 11:25pm On May 11, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Useless Ghanians.
Not as Useless as you Igbos cry cry

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ijiini(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2015
...orie loh daru
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=achimotan post=33647076][/quote] no where in my post did i justify the power generation of Nigeria. i only made an observation; producing electricity for over 180 million people is no easy fit, gas or no gas. it is a multi billion dollar project.

south africa is about 50 million with a power out put of 45,000 mw. well, she is undergoing load shedding as we speak as they need billions of dollars to stabilize their power.

ghana still still have issues with electricity generation despite having a very tiny population the size of Lagos

Electricity has also always been managed by the federal government which has inevitably led to mismanagement.

now it has been privatized and a better frame work has been put in place. it's now only a matter of time.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Lexusgs430: 12:02am On May 12, 2015
ifeness:
Nigerian ain't bothered,most of them are religious and waiting for a Jesus to come and take them to heaven. The reason they can tolorate no electricity.

Religion - The biggest killer of our nation!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 12:21am On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:

we r made from tougher materials.. ode oshi.. and with all ur light and kenke no charlie fit ever fresh reach me and my padis

black dead stars

(in Fela Anikulapo Kuti's voice) shuffering & shmiling grin

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Daykoozy(m): 12:23am On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:

black dead stars
You and everyone liking your comment are slow mofos.
You mean to tell me that living in abject poverty is something to boast about!
This is what is called suffering smiling.
If you all take to the streets and protest like the Ghanaian mentioned, then maybe this would have changed a long time ago.
Many die as a result of lack of electricity. Many dreams are unfulfilled as a result of lack of electricity. And you want to come here and yarn rubbish. You and your liners can go to he'll.
This is nothing but false pride if you ask me.

And trust me most normally people who are used to steady electricity will run mad Without power for an hour. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by DOOSNAS(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2015
Zico5:
Truly, the lady is right. That is why we got the change we need. Nigeria go better. We will be in better hands soon
naso,even when I was 12yr old I keep hearing nigeria will get better.d same storys..prayers answer all things, let's us keep praying
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SaintNdi: 12:40am On May 12, 2015
SaintNdi:
The girl was right, i visited Nigeria two weeks ago and i stay for 4days. didn't use light up to 30min 30min, and nobody was saying a thing about it. At least the lady in question! her voice was heard.
The girl was right, i visited Nigeria two weeks ago ago and i stay for 4days. didn't use light up to 30min 30min, and nobody was saying a thing about. At least the lady in question her voice was heard.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by jkross(m): 1:01am On May 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:
F
T
C cool

Chai I wish this lady was here 20years ago.

Well na we dey do ourselves,dey carry insult pour for body sad
what happened 20years ago? was there constant light in nigeria...
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:30am On May 12, 2015
kilokeys:

black dead stars

Look at your big nostrils like chimpanzee. No ghanaian reach you and your paddi

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:31am On May 12, 2015
mrvance:
As Small as Ghana is they can't even manage their resources. They r referring to Nigeria. Their population even reach Lagos own

Who ask you to born plenty. U hump everything u see like a mad dog

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 1:32am On May 12, 2015
cyberdurable:
we dun suffer! Imagine Ghana?

Keep imagining it. Idiot

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 1:34am On May 12, 2015
Ujupsy:
Is she comparing Nigeria with Ghana ,the mushroom Ghana ,Maybe after your protest and your case is worse off you will appreciate Nigerian the more
my problem here is that alot of you are too daft to comprehend what she said

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 1:38am On May 12, 2015
Black stars can't be seen in darkness, so their government should pity them. In my country we don't always need light to be seen. Light or no light we will survive.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by gudluckgreat(m): 2:20am On May 12, 2015
jkross:

what happened 20years ago? was there constant light in nigeria...

You won't understand my son.

If u had seen it with me,it would have been easier to explain smiley
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by tit(f): 2:23am On May 12, 2015
allisonluvsu:
Here at Choba, Uniport, We've not got light for the past four months and still counting. Not even a blink and no one is complaining and somehow i begin to think if the post above is true.

what is that your name again?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by tit(f): 2:25am On May 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:

You won't understand my son.

If u had seen it with me,it would have been easier to explain smiley

the problem with you guys is you beleive your lies!
why was Bola Ige sent to the Power Ministry 16 year ago?
Go and check newspaper headline when Buhari was president 35 years ago!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by gudluckgreat(m): 2:34am On May 12, 2015
idupaul:

But 20 years ago Nigeria still didn't have steady power

I didn't say we had did I?

But my son back then,we had something better than steady power.
cry

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by gudluckgreat(m): 2:40am On May 12, 2015
tit:

the problem with you guys is you beleive your lies!
why was Bola Ige sent to the Power Ministry 16 year ago?
Go and check newspaper headline when Buhari was president 35 years ago!

Hey
Read in between the lines before you quote.

I never meant we had power steadily and nobody told me any lies I have been of age by then angry

Now back to what I meant

I was talking about pride

There was this dignified way that we were referred with by other african nations.
No matter the role and system of government, our nation was seen as pacesetters no matter the way things went

It wasn't really 20 but 25-30yrs ago

Now everyone could speak or act to us as they wish
Look at what's happening in south Africa
Now Ghana
You get me now kid?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by tit(f): 3:04am On May 12, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Hey
Read in between the lines before you quote.

I never meant we had power steadily and nobody told me any lies I have been of age by then angry

Now back to what I meant

I was talking about pride

There was this dignified way that we were referred with by other african nations.
No matter the role and system of government, our nation was seen as pacesetters no matter the way things went

It wasn't really 20 but 25-30yrs ago

Now everyone could speak or act to us as they wish
Look at what's happening in south Africa
Now Ghana
You get me now kid?

the world changes.
20 years ago, it was a uni-polar world.
America was undisputed master with the collapse of the Soviet Union,
SA was in the death throes of apartheid with sanctions ravaging her economy.
now China is about to become number one.
SA, under new masters, are flexing their muscles again.
Nigeria's wealth and prosperity has made it blossom in numbers such that its oil wealth can no longer support its gluttony!

like we used to read on trucks:
no condition is permanent.

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by deb(m): 3:30am On May 12, 2015
ericiland:
I blame our past leaders........

GEJ my HERO, FAYOSE my ROLE
MODEL..........temitemi1 (nairaland 2015)

Keep blaming your past leaders and refuse to address those who are in charge of today who could have made a positive change but refused to. Arindin. Your hero and role model says it all; shows your kinda mentality
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 3:57am On May 12, 2015
Uncletony:
Even with ur kano-sized population u dnt have steady light?!..

Who asked u to born plenty of u can't feed them

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 4:00am On May 12, 2015
lastpage:

And who cares what some numskull, mumu Omo-Ghana is saying about Nigeria?

If you had a job, just press the "IGNORE BUTTON" and let "Gay-nanians" have their day!
Talking about Nigeria usually makes them ejaculate and cum!
undecided wink

Lastpage!

Apparently your dumbazz cares because you took time to comment on it.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by samtechcomm: 5:18am On May 12, 2015
Do u know u can get affordable data from p.tech communications! It works on all devices
mtn
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat,airtel, glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid 4 30days
Call Chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available.
Plz rebroadcast
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by PunkyOh(f): 5:31am On May 12, 2015
lezz:
no where in my post did i justify the power generation of Nigeria. i only made an observation; producing electricity for over 180 million people is no easy fit, gas or no gas. it is a multi billion dollar project.

south africa is about 50 million with a power out put of 45,000 mw. well, she is undergoing load shedding as we speak as they need billions of dollars to stabilize their power.

ghana still still have issues with electricity generation despite having a very tiny population the size of Lagos

Electricity has also always been managed by the federal government which has inevitably led to mismanagement.

now it has been privatized and a better frame work has been put in place. it's now only a matter of time.

Our (South Africa) load shedding happens once or twice a week & for 2-3 hours MAX. On top of that, they give us a notice about when & which areas will be affected. They don't just take away power like we don't exist. Or we'll go crazy cheesy I'm just saying. And this bout won't last either because we like to whine to our govt grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 5:44am On May 12, 2015
lezz:
Only Ghana can make such baseless comparison.

Ghana's yearly budget is still heavily dependent on IMF donations. making ghana officially a begging nation.

There so-called electricity is derived from the gas Nigeria gives them for a pittance.

I do not make excuses for our thieving leaders but Ghana is in no position to deride Nigeria. we are roughly 200 million people and it is forever tougher producing power for that kind of population.

Ghana is roughly 35million and still have problems with electricity. their so called uninterrupted power not withstanding they still have a laughable GDP of roughly $30 b which is roughly the economic size of Lagos state alone.

Nigeria still is the most important country in africa with or without power.

You are not a begging nation but you can't feed your people. Your people are everywhere in the world.

Fools like you are the reason your government takes you for granted. You are suffering but you will open your stinking butt hole to sing the giant of africa. Fool by any other name.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 5:48am On May 12, 2015
lezz:
no where in my post did i justify the power generation of Nigeria. i only made an observation; producing electricity for over 180 million people is no easy fit, gas or no gas. it is a multi billion dollar project.

My question for you is who asked you to born plenty out you can't feed them. Is Nigeria the largest country on earth.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by francizy(m): 6:15am On May 12, 2015
tit:

the world changes.
20 years ago, it was a uni-polar world.
America was undisputed master with the collapse of the Soviet Union,
SA was in the death throes of apartheid with sanctions ravaging her economy.
now China is about to become number one.
SA, under new masters, are flexing their muscles again.
Nigeria's wealth and prosperity has made it blossom in numbers such that its oil wealth can no longer support its gluttony!

like we used to read on trucks:
no condition is permanent.

I had to quote this brilliant peace... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.