Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Abeg Make Una Teach Me How To Win A Ladies Heart!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Make Una Teach Me How To Win A Ladies Heart!!!! (535 Views)

6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Make Una Teach Me How To Win A Ladies Heart!!!! by natas22: 2:44am On May 12, 2015
what is the best way to and the fastest way to win a ladies heart. I need answers from Pro oh no amateurs oh i take God beg amateurs to keep off.

!. Note oh make no body suggest otumokpo i no dey for that side oh.

[url]www.[/url]
Re: Abeg Make Una Teach Me How To Win A Ladies Heart!!!! by Berthezda(m): 2:54am On May 12, 2015
The fastest i know of,which is the truth and nothing but the truth is by flashing her bundles of crisp notes,ya dig?
Buh not all girls re moved by such.for this category,the fastest is,approach,vent your charm or talk your mind,any 1 goes.all na chyking...
No go talk any ha ooo,cos u can still collect slap.
Ya double dig?
Re: Abeg Make Una Teach Me How To Win A Ladies Heart!!!! by natas22: 3:39am On May 12, 2015
Berthezda:
The fastest i know of,which is the truth and nothing but the truth is by flashing her bundles of crisp notes,ya dig?
Buh not all girls re moved by such.for this category,the fastest is,approach,vent your charm or talk your mind,any 1 goes.all na chyking...
No go talk any ha ooo,cos u can still collect slap.
Ya double dig?

HEHE bankers level new money things that one follow so na money women love don turn to

[url]www.[/url]
Re: Abeg Make Una Teach Me How To Win A Ladies Heart!!!! by fromnigeria(m): 3:50am On May 12, 2015
Just give Love in its natural form. As in Undiluted.
Re: Abeg Make Una Teach Me How To Win A Ladies Heart!!!! by natas22: 4:09am On May 12, 2015
fromnigeria:
Just give Love in its natural form. As in Undiluted.

How? you are even complicating the matter.

www.
Re: Abeg Make Una Teach Me How To Win A Ladies Heart!!!! by zadok60: 6:16am On May 12, 2015
make her see reasons why she should go with you..matured reasons!!!
Re: Abeg Make Una Teach Me How To Win A Ladies Heart!!!! by Nobody: 6:19am On May 12, 2015
Have money.

When I say have money, it's not for you to show her that you have money.

What a girl really needs is attention. If you have money, you'll be in a better position to show this care and attention she desires. Money facilitates every thing.

A word is enough. Or few words.

Even though all you're doing by creating these threads this morning is to advertise your website. . . No be only you get sense.

(1) (Reply)

Love And Anger / Girl Meets Ugly Online Lover For The First Time, Tries To Commit Suicide-photo / See Signs You Still Miss Your Ex Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.