Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics (58612 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics) / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Mbediogu(m): 7:08am On May 13, 2015
natas22:
I don't think the great physicist made such comment.

Definitely not Einstein. In Europe weddings receptions are privately held in houses or hotels. Overseas, canopy will generally mean protective tree shed, kind of bough. Moreover, Albert was tacit, introverted, circumspect and generally of poor health after his emigration from Germany. Moreover, he had serious tasks which he set for himself, the greater part unsolved till his death.
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by p1jiobi: 7:08am On May 13, 2015
G
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Nobody: 7:16am On May 13, 2015
Come oo... Is it the same Albert Einstein who died in 1955 that made this statement in 1968? This Einstein self! Him wan do discovery even after him don die! There's God ooo!
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Naeto1: 7:21am On May 13, 2015
Which needs washing.. cheesy
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by BHAMBA: 7:27am On May 13, 2015
I BEG WHICH ALBERT?
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by HonEmeritus(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2015
natas22:
YOU ARE SO DUMB TO EVEN IMAGINE HE MADE THE STATEMENT.
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by HonEmeritus(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2015
Mbediogu:

Definitely not Einstein. In Europe weddings receptions are privately held in houses or hotels. Overseas, canopy will generally mean protective tree shed, kind of bough. Moreover, Albert was tacit, introverted, circumspect and generally of poor health after his emigration from Germany. Moreover, he had serious tasks which he set for himself, the greater part unsolved till his death.

NEVA KNEW YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB TO EVEN START EXPLAINING HOW EUROPE WEDDINGS LOOKS LIKE....SMH
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Chadso(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
THIS IS HILARIOUS

But

Damn hilarious

I'm voting for Miss Twaci

For Miss Aba

Wait

So Twaci na aba girl
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by davidque007(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2015
natas22:

[url]www.[/url]

Ofcourse einstein didn't make such a dumb statement. People just coin dump statements and attribute them to popular figures
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by rrotims: 8:00am On May 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
GET 1 GIGABYTE MTN DATA OR #1200 FREE!!!

YES! You read that right and it is REAL.**ROI Internet Data Promo**
Refer 10 different data bundle buyers and get 1 gig mtn data free or #1200.
Its easy, paste adverts on numerous social platforms like facebook groups, whatsapp groups, bbm groups, tell your friends, cds groups. Its the only referral that makes you pay yourself.

This is how it works:
* The person you are referring comes through you i.e he/she sends the mtn credit to u. You in turn collects the person's number to which he/she wants the data on. You forward the credit and the number to 07068855929 ( whatsapp and text messages).
* As soon as you refer one person, your name and number gets documented and we start ticking for you until your 10 referrals are complete.
* Your reward is the payment of the last person i.e the tenth person coming through you. You will just forward the person's number and you either decide to collect cash from the person for your reward, collect credit or send the credit to us to have 1 gig for yourself.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. You must have gotten data for 9 people from us before you can claim the money for the 10th one. Otherwise, data won't be forwarded to the number you send.
2. Dignity, Integrity, Honesty and Respect is a necessity in this.
3. We shall receive payments first before we share data to anybody.
4. ROI internet data is not responsible for any scam carried out using this opportunity.
ROI internet data
1 gig - #1200
2 gig - #2300
Contacts: 07068855929, 07053686723 ( whatsapp and text messages)
Calls: 07068855929, 07069747980
BBM: 33030bda
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Mbediogu(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2015
HonEmeritus:
NEVA KNEW YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB TO EVEN START EXPLAINING HOW EUROPE WEDDINGS LOOKS LIKE....SMH

HonsEmeritus thanks for the insult where non was given to you.
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Twaci(f): 8:04am On May 13, 2015
Chadso:

Wait

So Twaci na aba girl
Proudly repping cheesy

ECOTERRORS nice one. U are doing a great job. Good morning smiley
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by kachiz(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2015
sexylogan:

Funny but Albert Einstein died on April 18th 1955
Haven't you heard? "his manhood might still be living on".
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Chadso(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2015
Twaci:
Proudly repping cheesy

ECOTERRORS nice one. U are doing a great job. Good morning smiley
How many of your containers are at sea??
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Twaci(f): 8:17am On May 13, 2015
Chadso:

How many of your containers are at sea??
Hehehe! I don't do Sea trans. I trek to China, buy goods and trek back with them. No time for customs cheesy
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by lusciouslex: 8:17am On May 13, 2015
Excluding a Dj, Caterer and M.c no single guy or babe has no explanation for attending that number of weddings. It could be that the fellow is a 'top gossip'(amebo), addicted to free food and drinks or naturally so lame that he/she does'nt know that weekends are Match days
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Bamz(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2015
sexylogan:

angry that's the point

You need some Fanta my friend.
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Chadso(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2015
Twaci:
Hehehe! I don't do Sea trans. I trek to China, buy goods and trek back with them. No time for customs cheesy

Lol... How about you show me the route, den I'll bring my range rover nd we'll drive togeda to china in comfort??
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Twaci(f): 8:45am On May 13, 2015
Chadso:

Lol... How about you show me the route, den I'll bring my range rover nd we'll drive togeda to china in comfort??
Trekking is way more fun joor! Just let me know when u will be ready cheesy
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Chadso(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2015
Twaci:
Trekking is way more fun joor! Just let me know when u will be ready cheesy

Okay.. The G-strings I imported early dis month havnt finished.. So maybe we'll be going by the end of the month.. How about that?
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by HRich(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2015
franzis:
NO BE ME TALK AM

Lolz, do i even have any reason not to agree with him? Its funny to keep attending wedding without yours being attended.
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by isaacjohn82(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2015
franzis:
NO BE ME TALK AM

WRONG FOR U. ALBERT DIED 18 APRIL , 1955.

UR POST IS TO MISLEAD NL WHO DNT DO RESEARCH ..
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Yemiolads(f): 10:43am On May 13, 2015
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by franzis(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2015
isaacjohn82:

WRONG FOR U. ALBERT DIED 18 APRIL , 1955.

UR POST IS TO MISLEAD NL WHO DNT DO RESEARCH ..
who do u take every post on nairaland so serious
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Aproxy: 11:19am On May 13, 2015
What if I work as a master of ceremony.... #justSaying
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by micktoxin(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2015
UncleLondon:

Including this one sef
There is something called sarcasm wink
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by sikaxchange: 2:22pm On May 13, 2015
this is epicly funny but i bet to differ when it is my turn i go marry not until then
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Samzzy94(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2015
sexylogan:

His ghost quoted it grin
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by odeh1(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2015
Send cheap Bulk sms here, for your wedding invitation, PTA Meeting, organizational meeting etc at www.fastbulksmsportal.com
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by Monikween(f): 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
haul:

You double sure I'm nothing close to wicked.
very certain
Re: If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics by bsani(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Make Una No Mind Am Make U Na Watch Latest Funny Comedy On Youtube,instagram And Facebook Just Search For 3star Comedy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ? / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.