Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! (3719 Views)

Am Tired Of My Relationship / Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Mprex(f): 6:10pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
Am still looking for the problem here undecided
He might even be tired of the relationship and then turn it around to make it look like you are the problem. You need to take it easy on yourself and have a real talk with him. And if that doesn't work, then it means you guys are not compatible. Love is not everything
you so nailed it! I am still trying to figure out what the problem is. I mean is using social networks a crime or something if you like it and he doesnt, must you stop it to please him?

my dear give yourself a break. smh!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 8:32pm On May 12, 2015
Mprex:

you so nailed it! I am still trying to figure out what the problem is. I mean is using social networks a crime or something if you like it and he doesnt, must you stop it to please him?

my dear give yourself a break. smh!
some jealous guys ban it for their partners for fear of losing them or them cheatin.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by dulux07(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2015
There is more to the story ur not tellin us, i think d social ntwork is not really d problem. Your activities on the social network iz d problem. Probably stuffs like u claimin single, chattin xplicit n dirty. Cos i wonder y he shud b annoyed wen he saw ur chats.

Guys will definitely flirt wit u on social media, but its ur reaction to them that matters, n i bliv u ve been playing along n ur bf feels sooner or later u will cheat, n he might b right, u never can tell. Prevention is better than cure.

Like u said, he is a good guy, any good guy would want to make sure is gf is loyal to him to make sure he is not wastin his time.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by sezsimon(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2015
@Rajjah, pls dnt be misguided some gals dnt hav wat u've got n are searchn desperately, firstly if a guy doesn't care abt u he won't be jealous abt notin n for ur guy to stop u frm social ntwks he has his reasons, secondly watch wat u say n do and dnt always be first to react to issues he could jst use ur previous issues againts u, n lastly be patient and calm down before taking decisions n ur man will forever be urs
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Badosqi(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2015
So you mean ur BF ban you from using any social network(chatting app). Why? Are you his prisoner or wot? Don't you have ur own life to life too? You should not even be posting on nairaland sef.

Please why will someone ban his/her partner from social network?... Sista u beta throw ur phone away and get yourself 12 years backward to the era of nokia 3310 since that is wot ur bf want.

Orisiirisi Your guy is the jealous type.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 4:25am On May 13, 2015
Rajjah:
some jealous guys ban it for their partners for fear of losing them or them cheatin.

This shows he's the problem not u, even housewives are on social network not to talk of a young lady of your age, how old is he?
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 6:47am On May 13, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery don't worry....missclassy shud appear from nowhere like superman & advise!! smiley
Hater! tongue
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 6:48am On May 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
And VickyBee will support her.

Sha, the fact that you still use 2go speaks a volume on your age and maturity.
angry
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Tallesty1(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

angry
Don't you greet?
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 6:57am On May 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
Don't you greet?
Good Morning cheesy
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by funlord(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2015
Rajjah:
M sorry for the long story pls.
How come I m the problem of my relationship. I have been with my fiance for two years now. He's just been wrong two or three times now. I m the real trouble maker. I start every quarrel and always go back to plead. The real problem is social networks and I have vowed to stop. He told me he was tired of my 'I m sorry'. He even said it was a normal thing for me to use sorry but dont mean it. I had to meet his mum to help me plead last three months we quarelled cos of some chats he saw on watsap. He forgave me cos of his mum n now I just quarelled with him again. He paid a surprise visit and I disappointed him cos he saw me open a 2go account. I never knew what pushed me into that cos I wasnt even paying attention to using it. I pleded. He asked if I even know What it meant. I seriously love him and dont want to lose him. I want to make this last plead the last. I dont want to quarel with him. I have never cheated on him cos I know that is a sin he doesnt n will never forgive. I want his love for me to rekindle. What do I do? He is a very good guy. I am so ashamed of myself. I dont want to quarel with him again. I want our last quarrel to be the last.
Advice me pls. Guys n ladies what can i do? Why do I find myself doing the wrong thing? I want to stop. I want to sincerely stop. Av lost appetite since ysterday morning that this incident happened.
grin
Rajjah:
How come I m the problem of my relationship. I have been with my fiance for two years now. He's just been wrong two or three times now. I m the real trouble maker. I start every quarrel and always go back to plead. The real problem is social networks and I have vowed to stop. He told me he was tired of my 'I m sorry'. He even said it was a normal thing for me to use sorry but dont mean it. I had to meet his mum to help me plead last three months we quarelled cos of some chats he saw on watsap. He forgave me cos of his mum n now I just quarelled with him again. He paid a surprise visit and I disappointed him cos he saw me open a 2go account. I never knew what pushed me into that cos I wasnt even paying attention to using it. I pleded. He asked if I even know What it meant. I seriously love him and dont want to lose him. I want to make this last plead the last. I dont want to quarel with him. I have never cheated on him cos I know that is a sin he doesnt n will never forgive. I want his love for me to rekindle. What do I do? He is a very good guy. I am so ashamed of myself. I dont want to quarel with him again. I want our last quarrel to be the last.
Advice me pls. Guys n ladies what can i do? Why do I find myself doing the wrong thing? I want to stop. I want to sincerely stop. Av lost appetite since ysterday morning that this incident happened.
U better go and look 4 a way 2 reduce those your carry overs, graduate and come into society and look 4 a job and start contributing your own quota 2 the development of naija! Don't come and be disturbing people with "telemundo problems"
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 2:25pm On May 13, 2015
sezsimon:
@Rajjah, pls dnt be misguided some gals dnt hav wat u've got n are searchn desperately, firstly if a guy doesn't care abt u he won't be jealous abt notin n for ur guy to stop u frm social ntwks he has his reasons, secondly watch wat u say n do and dnt always be first to react to issues he could jst use ur previous issues againts u, n lastly be patient and calm down before taking decisions n ur man will forever be urs
may God bless u for dis. I wil put it to practice. Thanks a thousand times.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by sezsimon(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2015
Rajjah:
may God bless u for dis. I wil put it to practice. Thanks a thousand times.
u wlcm sister, being submissive doesn't make u a fool rather it shows d kind of home u grew up in. Follow those steps n u'll be glad u did. Be blessed
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 9:24pm On May 13, 2015
sezsimon:
u wlcm sister, being submissive doesn't make u a fool rather it shows d kind of home u grew up in. Follow those steps n u'll be glad u did. Be blessed
ameen, u too.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2015
oyin17:

This shows he's the problem not u, even housewives are on social network not to talk of a young lady of your age, how old is he?
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 13, 2015
Rajjah:

And he's behaving like this? is he on any social network ?
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by chigoizie7(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
Rajjah:

Discard all those phones that can give u access to internet connection and get urself a nokia torch, @ first, u might think that u will die if u don't go online, my dear, u will not,

It happened to me,I had to sell all my gadgets except my laptop, for 3yrs, I used a nokia torch. I get to know about nairaland because I am always on my system(laptop). After I realised that I can survive without all those things. I had to buy myself a phone just for nairaland. 6or 1yr + now I don't know how bbm,whatsapp,2go even facebook looks like, if there re any other social network trending now,I don't know,this is because I ve learnt to live without them and I survived.

My dear, the only is to get urself a 3k nokia torch. But I know women nah, always eager to show off. But what u failed to understand is that, once a BIG girl, always a BIG girl,never allow what ur friends will either say or do to make u go back on ur decisions.

My friends knew I can afford all those things anytime I want them, because they are my friends,they never made jest of me or all those silly talks.

So, get to hang with people who wants to be around u for the u that u are,and not for what dey will benefit from u.
I said this,because,to achieve the above guidelines, u need ur frinds.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 1:08pm On May 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Discard all those phones that can give u access to internet connection and get urself a nokia torch, @ first, u might think that u will die if u don't go online, my dear, u will not,

It happened to me,I had to sell all my gadgets except my laptop, for 3yrs, I used a nokia torch. I get to know about nairaland because I am always on my system(laptop). After I realised that I can survive without all those things. I had to buy myself a phone just for nairaland. 6or 1yr + now I don't know how bbm,whatsapp,2go even facebook looks like, if there re any other social network trending now,I don't know,this is because I ve learnt to live without them and I survived.

My dear, the only is to get urself a 3k nokia torch. But I know women nah, always eager to show off. But what u failed to understand is that, once a BIG girl, always a BIG girl,never allow what ur friends will either say or do to make u go back on ur decisions.

My friends knew I can afford all those things anytime I want them, because they are my friends,they never made jest of me or all those silly talks.

So, get to hang with people who wants to be around u for the u that u are,and not for what dey will benefit from u.
I said this,because,to achieve the above guidelines, u need ur frinds.
May Almighty Allah bless u for dis. Av even begged him to allow me use a small fone bt he said I must not change my phone dat he wants me to able to take care of myself, no matta d condition n situation. Av stoppd all dis social networks nw. I hav evn seen d effect of dis chattin n I want to do myself good by stopping it. Pls is nairaland a social network, if one has account? Cos if it is, i will lik to stop. I dont want to quarel wit him ova anytin again. He doesn't chat neida is he on any social network bt he visits nairaland bt he doesnt hav an account.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 1:09pm On May 14, 2015
oyin17:

And he's behaving like this? is he on any social network ?
no. Its one of d reasons he is very angry.
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by chigoizie7(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2015
Rajjah:
May Almighty Allah bless u for dis. Av even begged him to allow me use a small fone bt he said I must not change my phone dat he wants me to able to take care of myself, no matta d condition n situation. Av stoppd all dis social networks nw. I hav evn seen d effect of dis chattin n I want to do myself good by stopping it. Pls is nairaland a social network, if one has account? Cos if it is, i will lik to stop. I dont want to quarel wit him ova anytin again. He doesn't chat neida is he on any social network bt he visits nairaland bt he doesnt hav an account.

Well, yes,nairaland is social forum, despite the fact that is kind of information oriented, personally, I like nairaland because, it is the one forum which every click gives u varieties of info to choose from.

Nonetheless,it also have a provision for u to socialize with fellow members, so, it is a social network.

As for me,I stopped facebook,twitter,bbm,whatsapp and 2go because, whatever I get there is pure gossip without relevance, it started changing the way I think,reason and react to certain things in live(negatively, because it is kinda against what is obtainable in an african setting) so, I stopped.

U can do it, with or without a phone that allows the usage of such applications, I only discarded my phone then,because it made it easier for me.

If u want to abstain from sex for a whole month,which will be easier?

*stay under the same roof with your bf?
*stay in different state with him ?
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by Rajjah(f): 8:25pm On May 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

Well, yes,nairaland is social forum, despite the fact that is kind of information oriented, personally, I like nairaland because, it is the one forum which every click gives u varieties of info to choose from.

Nonetheless,it also have a provision for u to socialize with fellow members, so, it is a social network.

As for me,I stopped facebook,twitter,bbm,whatsapp and 2go because, whatever I get there is pure gossip without relevance, it started changing the way I think,reason and react to certain things in live(negatively, because it is kinda against what is obtainable in an african setting) so, I stopped.

U can do it, with or without a phone that allows the usage of such applications, I only discarded my phone then,because it made it easier for me.

If u want to abstain from sex for a whole month,which will be easier?

*stay under the same roof with your bf?
*stay in different state with him ?
ofcus different state with him
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by tottinova: 12:06pm On May 16, 2015
have you open ynash for him, I think that's what he wants not your sorry.

how old are you (2go)
Re: I Am Tired! Tired! Tired! Tired! by lcoral(f): 6:31pm On May 17, 2015
There something called SELF DISCIPLINE. I have seen ladies loose their men to social media and fake relationships online. Not every man can tolerate such from ladies. U can as well be cheating on ur partner by flirting through chats and u expecting him or her to hug and give u a kiss after reading ur chats. in every relationship understanding is a major key. Many would say we are in d 21st age hence u have every right to ur privacy but also know that they also would do anything to save their relationships. Be wise. Experience they say is d best teacher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babes Which Way ...... / When A Thief Helps You Looks For Something Will You Ever Find It? / When Woman Gives U Tough Time Before Agreeing To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.