Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Am Tired Of My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of My Relationship (3638 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of My Relationship by jazzdav(f): 3:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Please who else is tired of all these men that cant put their randy desires to check..i just realized that my relationship of six years has been a wash.All those nights of am tired i slept off and didnt hear my fone ring were actually nights of sexual xcapeds with different girls.Like i have given up on serious relationship as it is.
Guess me too i will have to start looking for frnds with or without benefit.#justhurts

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Samyj247: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Olosho on d loose... just looking for a reason to start ur ashawoo biz..claps hand .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Samyj247: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Olosho on d loose... just looking for a reason to start ur ashawoo biz..claps hand . I guess u are from IMO state

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Kentnickole(m): 3:31am On Apr 27, 2017
jazzdav:
Please who else is tired of all these men that cant put their randy desires to check..i just realized that my relationship of six years has been a wash.All those nights of am tired i slept off and didnt hear my fone ring were actually nights of sexual xcapeds with different girls.Like i have given up on serious relationship as it is.
Guess me too i will have to start looking for frnds with or without benefit.#justhurts

Am so sorry about that. I understand how you feel, but life goes on you knw. Wish you were in Benin. I really need a friend not in serious relationship but with some benefits. Me too am tired, I have had several heartbrks. I need someone like you now

5 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 27, 2017
Two wrongs doesn't make a right. Thread carefully

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by MChaze25(m): 5:02am On Apr 27, 2017
In Celine Dion's voice- Love comes to those who believe in it...
You might have the belief but choose an unbeliever to test your love with..
Sorry but never give up!
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by rex444(m): 5:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Sometimes what's good for the goose never really works for the gander..(choices) he might be sleeping around And it's working for him, u might jump into it because of him and gbam!!!! U might be battling with STDs or other life threatening sexual diseases...so be calculated.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 27, 2017
Sorry sis... We were born this way
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by obyrich(m): 6:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Were you faithful in the six years?
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by MrSavage: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2017
jazzdav:
someone date you too grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Donpoker9(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Kentnickole:

Am so sorry about that. I understand how you feel, but life goes on you knw. Wish you were in Benin. I really need a friend not in serious relationship but with some benefits. Me too am tired, I have had several heartbrks. I need someone like you now

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Headlesschicken(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2017
undecided
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by jazzdav(f): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2017
obyrich:
Were you faithful in the six years?
i was and still very faithful..i had concluded this was it if i stayd dat long then i am in the right place.
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by jazzdav(f): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2017
MrSavage:
someone date you too grin cheesy
well yes and still wants to come back to date me..if u see me u too will want to die on top.mtsheww
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by jazzdav(f): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2017
rex444:
Sometimes what's good for the goose never really works for the gander..(choices) he might be sleeping around And it's working for him, u might jump into it because of him and gbam!!!! U might be battling with STDs or other life threatening sexual diseases...so be calculated.
i knw this but then is it not better to move on dan stick arnd and probably be infected by him?
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by jazzdav(f): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2017
MChaze25:
In Celine Dion's voice- Love comes to those who believe in it...
You might have the belief but choose an unbeliever to test your love with..
Sorry but never give up!
maybe.
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by jazzdav(f): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Samyj247:
Olosho on d loose... just looking for a reason to start ur ashawoo biz..claps hand .
well to you i have no reply ...mental health issues abound and if am to give a professional advice i wud say check into a facility.will do u lots of good.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Dionnetech: 11:46am On Apr 27, 2017
jazzdav:
well yes and still wants to come back to date me..if u see me u too will want to die on top.mtsheww
Fine geh oya let see u shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by adelacuna(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sorry about that not all guys are bad after all, you really need to look before you leap next time.
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Mansions: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
jazzdav:

When a Nigerian girl is dating a broke guy she will be cheating on him and be fvvvkkkin so many other men , now when the broke guy make money tommorow and be cheating on the girl and disrespect her. My sister don't complain because you girls are heartlessss

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by jazzdav(f): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mansions:

When a Nigerian girl is dating a broke guy she will be cheating on him and be fvvvkkkin so many other men , now when the broke guy make money tommorow and be cheating on the girl and disrespect her. My sister don't complain because you girls are heartlessss
so thats an excuse to cheat?because one broke guy somewhere bla bla bla so all nigerian guys shud cheat and all women bear it? Pele
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
jazzdav:
Most men can never be faithful in their life, even when married.
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Libracinsales(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Use MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by firstking01(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
jazzdav:
i was and still very faithful..i had concluded this was it if i stayd dat long then i am in the right place.
Instead of you to start jumping from one dick to another use this opportunity and focus more on your career and trust me you'd never have time to reflect on one God4saking random guy who prolly is sponsoring one girl he 'll marry somewhere...

Most times i always tell my colleagues if a reletionship isn't working out for you just stop forcing yourself on people...every one of us were born or came into this world in the same manner but our routes to success is/must be diff....that mr A did it and scaled through doesn't mean mr B will go scot free if he or she does the same thing...

Now that your eyes have opened on time to know the kinda guy you 've been dating i'd again urge you to stay away from anything relationship for now and work on yourself and with time the right guy will surfice...don't do any FWBs stuff with any guy, you should know it's more detrimental to the ladies than the guys and in most cases you'd be at the losing end...truth is, in FWBs we the guys got nothing to lose trust me...just stay put and take good cover and with time that "man after your own heart will show up"tongue.

4 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Missteerious: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2017

You don't have to do that, just be patient and if its not working out, leave him..
My boyfriend is exactly like this and the last time I asked him, he and his big bro made it clear to be that we ain't married and I can't question his moves, I felt deeply hurt but I've decided to just chill and not ask him anything again but if he ever marries me mistakenly, I've sworn to make his life a living hell for him just like he did to me, he'd regret everything he's done, but for now.. I'm just pretending to buy his bullshit, I hate him and his Bro though.. But they wouldn't even know.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by MrSavage: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
jazzdav:
where you grin grin

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Cleopatra4(f): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
jazzdav:
grin Reality check. Op you try ooo! Six years in a relationship. Well it's never too late to realize no man is worth the sacrifice. Welcome to reality.com
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Olive4(f): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
sorry u hear..... I have being hurt many times but I still believe in love .

never let any situation change who u are OK.

hv a nice life
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Cleopatra4(f): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mansions:

Read the post again. Six years in a relationship? She no try. Always looking for a way to bash them ladies angry
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by rex444(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
jazzdav:
i knw this but then is it not better to move on dan stick arnd and probably be infected by him?
my dear,the decision is entirely yours...
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
jazzdav:
And you think doing that will do you any good? undecided

©YBR
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

grin Reality check. Op you try ooo! Six years in a relationship. Well it's never too late to realize no man is worth the sacrifice. Welcome to reality.com
You keep repeating this same dumb line all the time, why? undecided

©YBR

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. / When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF / Improve On Your Relationship With Goron Tula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.