Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? (64172 Views)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Big bright ideas coming soon. / What's The Best Caption For This Photo Of Four Nigerian Youths In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 13, 2015
PILE dey worry am, shikenan.
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Moana(f): 6:43am On May 13, 2015
She is lifting her butt so she can release a silent and deadly one

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2015
PunkyOh:
Just chilling at home, literally.
i wnt to see ur own sexy pix oh,cus i knw u will be sexier.:p
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by NaLaugh: 6:50am On May 13, 2015
The booty phat though.
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by repogirl(f): 6:54am On May 13, 2015
If it gets too hot in the kitchen, jump upon the freezer!
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by possibilita(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2015
This is a sex style similar to the doggy style but this one is called the coolant style

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Baroba(m): 7:00am On May 13, 2015
Poor Lg, am sure this is not what the meant on the mannual when it mentioned, this freezer can accommodate heavy loads..

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 7:03am On May 13, 2015
spankin in d highest order cheesy
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by ojeota(f): 7:03am On May 13, 2015
She is trying to freeze her eggs, so that after her ashewo work she will start birthing her children.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by PunkyOh(f): 7:05am On May 13, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i wnt to see ur own sexy pix oh,cus i knw u will be sexier.:p

Lol, you're such a flirt. Can you handle this wink ? Kikiki.
If I wasn't already taken, I'd gladly show you a few racy ones that'll give you heart palpitations cheesy tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by hotgunz(m): 7:08am On May 13, 2015
Girls re goin crazy

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Lincoln275(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2015
morereb10:
And what do you think she is doing?
she is sitting on the throne
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by nosike3(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2015
Isn't this that actress with that bad tattoo scar on her hand??
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Naeto1: 7:17am On May 13, 2015
She wan mess... grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Okaakoko(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2015
she is just there to take that picture. ladies can do anything when it comes to taking picture
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by sonofspada(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2015
Don't spoil the fridge o undecided
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nickymezor(f): 7:39am On May 13, 2015
Shez trying to cool off or I think shez jst posing fr d camera
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by ejor1: 7:41am On May 13, 2015
She want to on the AC as her hand no reach.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by jsay96(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2015
#ice cold
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 13, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by itunity007(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2015
igbo girls and dere mumu tins grin
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by penguin12: 8:04am On May 13, 2015
Na small small colo mental dey start. She come dey romance wall.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by exlink10(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2015
bewla:
Good position to deflect the air

If you or any member of your family is suffering from Diabetes, look no further. Follow this link to get a permanent care for Diabetes: <a href="http://79502528lbqu3p32m8l8-8y453./"> Click Here </a> or follow this like: http://exlink.instapage.com/

This is a permanent and natural cure for Diabetes
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by exlink10(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2015
bewla:
Good position to deflect the air

If you or any member of your family is suffering from Diabetes, look no further. Follow this link to get a permanent care for Diabetes: follow this like: http://exlink.instapage.com/

This is a permanent and natural cure for Diabetes
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by longerthroat(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2015
AGADI EKWE NKA...
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 13, 2015
See as the chic hang on top freezer can't blame her though she was looking for the best position to display her assets. grin grin
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

If I wasn't already taken, I'd gladly show you a few racy ones that'll give you heart palpitations cheesy tongue lipsrsealed
.winkit will take nothing from u to show me ur sexy side,we are both taken... grin
PunkyOh:

.winkit will take nothing from u to show me ur sexy side,we are both taken...common lemme see d sexy side of d south-african bea.cheesy show me wht S.A bea got.cheesy
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by nidhish: 9:02am On May 13, 2015
With a release of little hot steam from her steam engine, this girl can easily melt all the ice cream.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by MANOSUB(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2015
Yaba left, Uselu leff
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Odaveboy(m): 9:23am On May 13, 2015
She needs the D.........simple!!!
Re: Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? by Odaveboy(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2015
MANOSUB:
Yaba left, Uselu leff
uselu don get left too?? Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Been Approached By A Guy / Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo) / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.