Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Never Been Approached By A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Been Approached By A Guy (63568 Views)

What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” / Is There Any Hot Girls That Don't Get Approached By Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Been Approached By A Guy by slimzypink(f): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
I have a 23yr old best friend that has never been asked out. Like no guy has ever approached her, and she's so fine. Sigh, I don't even understand anymore cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by hummerwise(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
I have a 23yr old best friend that has never bin asked out.Like no guy has ever approached her, and she's so fine AF Sigh I don't even understand anymore cry
let her call me then....
untrue stories everywhere

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Mutuwa(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
I have a 23yr old best friend that has never bin asked out.Like no guy has ever approached her, and she's so fine AF Sigh I don't even understand anymore cry

her pix please,for confirmation and next line of action..else na tori.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
your friend or you?
Send me a PM, ur prayers are answered.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by feran15(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
maybe she is too fine, that people think she is taken. or she gives off the vibe that she is taken, or she doesn't mingle with guys...
many things could be the reasons why.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by nicerichard05: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wetn she need bf for when she spiritual husband and children for te under world. Lol

1 Like

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by drnairalov: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:

You know that Porsche dealership at Victoria Island, I've never entered the gate before. I like to respect myself. cry cry

338 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by adasexie(f): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
it's normal guys are scared of pretty girls.....if I told you when I had my first official b.f you won't believe..tell her not to get all worked up....they'll eventually come around ...Desperation would only earn her a heartbreak.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by slimzypink(f): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
stupidity:
your friend or you?
Send me a PM, ur prayers are answered.

no tnx not me.. the attention i get is enough 4 me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by drnairalov: 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
it's normal guys are scared of pretty girls.....if I told you when I had my first official b.f you won't believe..tell her not to get all worked up....they'll eventually come around ...Desperation would only earn her a heartbreak.

feck no strong resemblance with edna
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by adasexie(f): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
drnairalov:

feck no strong resemblance with edna

2 Likes

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by kossyablaze(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Inconclusive thread.Being fine aint the only thing.She myt av a stench odour oozing out from her mouth/body

22 Likes

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by misspicy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Let her go for deliverance with 40 days and 40 night prayer and fasting
lobatan,men will bombard and attack her up like bees grincheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by drnairalov: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:

hum sorry i ve a girlfriend..try again later. *cheers!! (quiinnbee miss u)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by misspicy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
Inconclusive thread.Being fine aint the only thing.She myt av a stench odour oozing out from her mouth/body
even at that atleast 1 agbero could have asked her out

6 Likes

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Topestbilly(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
put her up on konga or jumia, you will be shock by the number of buyers you will get.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by schumastic(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:

A PIC OF HER TO SEE IF ITS TRUE AND IF YES, THE MODES ON NAIRALAND WILL ASK HER OUT grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Lsofdk(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
*guys* undecided don't generalize

12 Likes

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by kudoxs(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
It's normal. Attractive people get less attention cause most people think they already have a lot of friends and maybe a lot of admirers in their life.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by adasexie(f): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lsofdk:
*guys* undecided don't generalize
take it from me I've had experiences...so it's guys

2 Likes

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by kudoxs(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:

Guys are NOT scared of pretty girls, and you should resist the opportunity to blow your own trumpet. "official bf" ko

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by adasexie(f): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
kudoxs:

Guys are NOT scared of pretty girls, and you should resist the opportunity to blow your own trumpet. "official bf" ko
yeah like you
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by donbenedict(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
lol whi says dat guys r scared of pretty girls.. Its just dat the girl in question has not been asked out buy the kind of guy she wants!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by adasexie(f): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol whi says dat guys r scared of pretty girls.. Its just dat the girl in question has not been asked out buy the kind of guy she wants!
because the guys she wants are or is scared of her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Lsofdk(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
take it from me I've had experiences...so it's guys
ok cheesy you'd be convinced someday
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by donbenedict(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:
because the guys she wants are or is scared of her
lol maybe such guys are kinda struggling in life, and would wana hustle first to become responsible. He feels he would get turned down by her should he ask her out.

9 Likes

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by adasexie(f): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lsofdk:
ok cheesy you'd be convinced someday
till that day comes
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by adasexie(f): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol maybe such guys are kinda struggling in life, and would wana hustle first to become responsible. He feels he would get turned down by her should he ask her out.
it's still fear
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by kossyablaze(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

even at that atleast 1 agbero could have asked her out
lol den she should go and appease the gods
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
slimzypink:
Wait.. Na ur pusssy dey under that bum Short? shocked one white-like thing under.@dp abi my eyes dey see double.

3 Likes

Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by donbenedict(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
adasexie:

it's still fear
lol. smiley sometimes, he justs wants to do it right.
Re: Never Been Approached By A Guy by adasexie(f): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol. smiley sometimes, he justs wants to do it right.
lol...guys are confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.