Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! (114629 Views)

Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Cruzeiro(m): 1:35am On May 16, 2015
Tobiee:
Lets see a pics.. Huh?
Let's see a pic.. angry
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 16, 2015
slimmy05:
Keep trying so hard grin you are just a pile of waste. If you stil live in that ghetto with your $1k dollars car as a citizen, you are a complete mad woman you sluut. Go and ride better dicks, even as an illegal immigrant as your dimwit self calls it, you are not still a match, now imagine if I am wink

Slave sluut.
I wish you would come to my hood and call us slave sluts. You know for sure you are a dead guy. You will have bullet holes from head to toe. Your only defense is your wife and that computer you're behind. You are very weak. If you were a real man come to Memphis and tell my people from the hood how they are slaves. Lolzzz I can't wait to see you die and ditch you in a river.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 16, 2015
ebonyeyez:
no you are the modern day slave. Your mom is the slut who should have swallowed u instead of giving birth to a nonexistent meaningless piece of shiit. I'm living the life I want and its self explanatory for me. I don't need to boast about what I have. Its people like you who boast who don't have a damn penny nor a pot to piss in. Smh who do you think you are fooling? You ugly monkey looking mother?
tongue I can see how you were thrown out by your parents for being a sluut. Your post shows how ghetto you are. Bye felicia
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by boluyongp(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2015
slimmy05:
Imagine the kind of human beings you're living with. I'll rather chill in Sudan for charity that with your dimwits crack heads. Get a life and look for a better environs to trade your over used cuchy
see mate, its either you and ebonyeyez grow up or find something meaningful doing with your lives. What's up mate? Don't do this, just ignore and stop trading words with someone you don't even know, a girl for that matter undecided .. Gosh! Man up brov. If she puts an end to your conversation before you, you the big loser man, learn from it and don't do this next time angry

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by uboma(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2015
boluyongp:
see mate, its either you and ebonyeyez grow up or find something meaningful doing with your lives. What's up mate? Don't do this, just ignore and stop trading words with someone you don't even know, a girl for that matter undecided .. Gosh! Man up brov. If she puts an end to your conversation before you, you the big loser man, learn from it and don't do this next time angry

Maturity is not common. It comes with age, level of exposure and literacy.

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by boluyongp(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2015
uboma:

Maturity is not common. It comes with age, level of exposure and literacy.
My brother, you are right and its a shame its not common.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by uboma(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2015
boluyongp:
My brother, you are right and its a shame its not common.

the guy in particular is known to be very insulting. I was his target some time back for simply doing the right thing-sanitizing the job's board as a mod.

I recently made some positive comment on one of his threads (all in the name of peace) and he ignored me.

So my brother, i wasnt surprised when i saw his comments on this thread.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by boluyongp(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2015
uboma:

the guy in particular is known to be very insulting. I was his target some time back for simply doing the right thing-sanitizing the job's board as a mod.

I recently made some positive comment on one of his threads (all in the name of peace) and he ignored me.

So my brother, i wasnt surprised when i saw his comments on this thread.
Really? shocked Some guys tho.. Nawa o, I may just be the next target when he sees my mention.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by uboma(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2015
boluyongp:
Really? shocked Some guys tho.. Nawa o, I may just be the next target when he sees my mention.

Lol. You offered wise counsel to him earlier. Its left for him to accept or ignore it.

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by scentmarlc(m): 1:17am On May 17, 2015
JUNIT1:
I decided to comment here because I noticed no one else commented after writting such a long speech.. take a heart. Have a nice day dear
badt guy
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by justjify(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2015
MissAdeife:
Very embarrassing at times ..Some will say they even want to feel it

Babe, your boothie can really halt traffic
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by justjify(m): 4:50am On May 21, 2015
pretydiva:
If u no u ve a big butt,wear a top dat wil cover d butt n a skirt or trouser dat can help pack n put it in shape
That's called packaging
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by justjify(m): 4:52am On May 21, 2015
VaselineCrew:
op were is d yansh
Heheheh! Bobo yi ti ya were sha!
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by idris4r83(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2015
majalisa:
fair and not gud..carried over my biochem 261 even after a resit
Biochem 261? Are u an abusite?
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by SkinnyDude(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jonwesley:

Clap for your self.Your type is rarely found around but kept at yaba left to avoid their confrontations. I know u very well. The other day, around March, you picked a quarrel with Rokiatu over her butt that Nairalanders appreciated. How many people will u pick quarrels with?
Being banned by moderators always and keep opening more monikers, if u like open Halimi26............Halimi1,000,0000 to infinity. Isn't it a shame to claim u are an old Nairalander, but yet ur moniker cannot prove that.
Really, you don't belong here. If u are known physically, u won't believe what will happen to. But mark my words, u can never be a wife material, a good mother. The word "hate" is U personified. Please change and check your life, somethings don't add up. My final words...... Just shut up!
i know this pained halima.. she had pick quarrels with me on a thread.. because i said i want to IDF and kill Hamas terrorists. she called me a jewish slave and many other bad names
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by majalisa(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
idris4r83:
Biochem 261? Are u an abusite?
yeah..U02MD****...njoku dealt with me seriously
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by idris4r83(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
majalisa:
yeah..U02MD****...njoku dealt with me seriously
Lolz, njoku with that his fat belly, its nice meeting an abusite here. Am u04vm
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by majalisa(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
idris4r83:
Lolz, njoku with that his fat belly, its nice meeting an abusite here. Am u04vm
suraya"s class...nice meeting u too
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by idris4r83(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
majalisa:
suraya"s class...nice meeting u too
Yesssso, the most beautiful u04 bermuda triangle babe. Lolz
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by majalisa(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
idris4r83:
Yesssso, the most beautiful u04 bermuda triangle babe. Lolz
was she?possibly in that part of ur angle but me think pharmacy had the Oscars.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by jbomo11: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2015
/
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by jbomo11: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2015
/
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by avalontony(m): 1:09am On Jul 05, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Your hips don't lie

How e wan take lie...bros grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age To Get Married? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.