Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! (114483 Views)

Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Dragonking: 11:39pm On May 12, 2015
Jambsupport:
u don't wanna see a side view

I won't mind seeing the side view. Let's see what u got. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by bextie2016: 11:39pm On May 12, 2015
SONY ELECTRONICS NIGERIA "Paid to Drive"

* MAKE MONEY BY SIMPLY DRIVING YOUR CAR
* ADVERTISERS WANTED FOR SONY ELECTRONICS NIGERIA
* EARN NO LESS THAN N25,000 WEEKLY TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR CAR.
* It is Very Easy and Simple,

How it works
Here's the basic premise of the "Get paid to drive" concept:
SONY ELECTRONICS seeks people -- regular citizens, not professional
drivers -- to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only
with an advert for "SONY ELECTRONICS" plastered on your car. The
ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps," that
almost seem to be painted on the vehicle but can pilled-off at the end of the program, and which will cover any
portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of
exposure and awareness.The auto wraps tend to be colorful and
eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of
advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in
traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This
program will last for 3 months and the minimum period you can
participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with N25,000/week (twenty five thousand naira per Week),
which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use
the exterior space of your vehicle. SONY ELECTRONICS shall provide experts that would handle the
advert placing on your car, when your application is approved.

To apply, simply send the below details to ptd_sonynigeria@outlook.com
Full Name:
Make of car/ year:
Address:
city:
State:
Phone Number(s) mobile/home :
Email Address:

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Jambsupport(f): 11:40pm On May 12, 2015
papawemba:

You shouldn't be here by this time.
Really?
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tonychristopher: 11:40pm On May 12, 2015
ligopedro:

Chai see badt guyz oooh.. Una don dey forecast the color of the kpomo .. Badoo

Boy I used. To have this babe she slim and every place proportionate not this fat butts..but her toto fine die ....the flesh is so sweet

I wonder why I no marry that babe ....hers was the finest I have ever seen

Make madam no give me rat posion lol

But well carved toto na the best ....

These girls think men come back after is not the butts but the sweetness of the toto

Try this and call me master

Badoski...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by deolumike(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
MoNickk:
lol. that's a pencil skirt with shape wear underneath. u avnt seen me in leggings. grin
seriously? That dude is simply objectifying you and you're playing along. when will ladies, sorry, girls learn that there's so much more to them than sexuality and physical appearance. He's dishonoring you with your active consent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Iamoilprince(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
Jambsupport:
u don't wanna see a side view

Bck view would do. Need to finish my vaseline
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by LaurelP(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

I am imagining how your toto lips aka clitoriss will look like
Or maybe having that lips on my cap..aka Okpu amu
You are what we call in igbo
Okeipku

Lol
Perverts like u shud not be allowed online Whaaaat!
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by newslife: 11:42pm On May 12, 2015
U means this

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Iamoilprince(m): 11:42pm On May 12, 2015
More pic! Whr them big butty babes! Got to complete one more round wit my vaseline before i go to bed
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by ligopedro: 11:43pm On May 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

Boy I used. To have this babe she slim and every place proportionate not this fat butts..but her toto fine die ....the flesh is so sweet

I wonder why I no marry that babe ....hers was the finest I have ever seen

Make madam no give me rat posion lol

But well carved toto na the best ....

These girls think men come back after is not the butts but the sweetness of the toto

Try this and call me master

Badoski...lol
grin grin
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Jambsupport(f): 11:43pm On May 12, 2015
unyours:
Say the truth is that you? Cos a human being can't be this curvy.
Curvy? Hahahahahaha. I try. I envy some though.

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by adamskutty(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2015
Jambsupport:
Really?
i wanna see that yansh, pls i beg u just show me that yansh. grin grin I really wanna feel the power of the yansh this night. grin

Release the full power of that yaansh unto me pls. grin
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by adamskutty(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2015
I have die o. grin grin
HAHAHA! grin
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 12, 2015
Jambsupport:
compliments aint d problem of course I get loads daily but sincerely I only pity those who kip staring
are u selling? I like to buy. I mean that azz.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tonychristopher: 11:45pm On May 12, 2015
LaurelP:

Perverts like u shud not be allowed online
Whaaaat!

I am a man that have sexual specification not big butt

I find it disgusting
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by komek(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2015
tonychristopher:
All these fat seed strech mark butts..who need them ..when u talk of well toned butt. J Lo and kardashian comes to mind ...not these pygmy fat cellulite butt that have no sexual value

I hate perverts no wonder many think with butt

Kim kardashian I would propose if kanye leaves

Wish u luck Kim

Bros u no just get joy for ur soul concerning fat ladies, why na. Them do u bad before?
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by dejii01(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2015
See the amount of people viewing this booty thread. Chai!

Including you brother Timmytimmy? shocked

I hail o

grin
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Halimi24: 11:46pm On May 12, 2015
tope3x:
b!tch craving for attention. ...nobody knows u here...I repeat...go and sleep before I ........ lipsrsealed spank your ass

Keep proving me right
Idiot_
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Inkman(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2015
Halimi24:

Yes
Including my broda&father
Where is d miss warreva u're killing urself 4??
Doing u know what perhaps
U know what dey say
If u look d part ________

Smh
Pathetic
What i feel for you is pity..
Will sleep find you this night?
For your heart burns in hateful flames..

you can keep hating though

Its entertaining... Like the cackle of a bonfire
Nb not all men are stupi..d like your father and brother... Maybe it runs through your lineage

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Dragonking: 11:47pm On May 12, 2015
Jambsupport:
Curvy? Hahahahahaha. I try. I envy some though.

When will u post the picture na? Abi all na wash
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Jambsupport(f): 11:48pm On May 12, 2015
adamskutty:
i wanna see that yansh, pls i beg u just show me that yansh. grin grin I really wanna feel the power of the yansh this night. grin

grin pele
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tope3x(m): 11:48pm On May 12, 2015
I know you pained tonight. ...go get a big butty too...let's talk about u sucker. ..night night

Halimi24:

Keep proving me right
Idiot_
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 12, 2015
#bigbumper let us see your bumper to bumper. wink
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tonychristopher: 11:48pm On May 12, 2015
deolumike:
seriously? That dude is simply objectifying you and you're playing along. when will ladies, sorry, girls learn that there's so much more to them than sexuality and physical appearance. He's dishonoring you with your active consent.

Alpha why are u crying more than the bereaved ..try salvation road ...go ocean 12

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Dragonking: 11:48pm On May 12, 2015
tope3x:
b!tch craving for attention. ...nobody knows u here...I repeat...go and sleep before I ........ lipsrsealed spank your ass

What ass do you wanna spank? Have u forgotten hers is flat? That's why she has been hating here all the while. grin grin
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by ligopedro: 11:49pm On May 12, 2015
adamskutty:

See as him dey beg .. grin grin .. Funny Dude

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by ibietela2(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2015
ahsekeena:
This thread is dedicated to the girls with big butts.

I'm a big booty chic,and I've had quite a number of embarrassing events as a result of this.

Just yesterday I went to civic centre at ozumba mmbadiwe to meet with a client,parked my car,got out and was heading to the managers office with my client. I saw a couple coming behind me,from the way they dressed I could tell they were yoruba. I hadn't taken more than 15 steps when I started hearing "shameless man,u have no shame,u can't even hide ur dirty behaviour,emi o blame e,awon omo esu yii naa ni pelu Aso rada rada to n wo "

Turned around to see it was the woman whom I noticed earlier,she was addressing her husband. She must have been in her early 40s ,I guess and her husband,mid 50s.

Lol,apparently,her husband had been gawking....at my butt. I was wearing a pair of white leggings and a white top,nothing bad.

After she lashed at her husband(people were already looking), she turned to me and started insulting me,called me indecent, a husband snatcher and how I dressed the way I did to lure men away from their wives. From her utterances,I could tell she was an "omo eko".

I stopped right in my tracks,turned to her and cautioned her,the fact that she was older didn't give her the right to talk to me the way she did. I gave her a piece of my mind and walked away,she looked on without saying anything.

Wasn't my fault her husband couldn't keep his eyes off my butt. My silly client just kept laughing.

I've had other embarrassing situations like this but this was just too much. Big booty chics,share ur tales of embarassments.

Pictures or i don't believe it,

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by princefaculty(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2015
Ladies with colouring & indirect talks, are u guys referring to those exeriences as embarrassing or as exciting & memorable? Coz going by the garnishing it sounds more about the positive than the negatives.
Any which way like my man Tyrese, "I like em' thick, Small waist with the big 'ol hips..."
grin
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 12, 2015
Jambsupport:
Really?
u can add me on the pin on my signature I gat to know, I can help, u know.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Jambsupport(f): 11:50pm On May 12, 2015
Dragonking:

When will u post the picture na? Abi all na wash
Lmao, u seriously waiting for a side view. U kidding me?
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tope3x(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2015
Oh yeah. ...Thanks Bro for reminding me...hehehe

Dragonking:

What ass do you wanna spank? Have u forgotten hers is flat? That's why she has been hating here all the while. grin grin
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 12, 2015
Dragonking:

Where is the big booty

I tire oh undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / What Is The Right Age To Get Married? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.