Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption (21945 Views)

Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by dynamicbuzz(f): 9:51am On May 13, 2015
Well, he is Joy Eyisi's son, nothing can happen to him, he's going to graduate with his mates. Very brave and young boy, he's quite inspiring.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Fellonigerians: 9:52am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Dat SUG na goat o

I am shocked you are even a University student with such an unintelligent comment...
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by humblesteve(m): 9:52am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
he bcame a foolish black goat d day he pronounced dat keke anywhr around sch will b #20 instead of d normal 30 bucks and nw he wants a plate of fud to b sold 4 #150 ...haba wat nw will b d fate and profit of d fud sellers and also d keke drivers,imagine dat d keke man hired d keke and is supposed to bring returns to d keke owner,at d end of d day hw much will he tak home to his family?
sorry to say guy you're more than a goat for all you have said.
what level are you and which department are you in?
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by humblesteve(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2015
People like the unizik sug president are the kind of leaders we should pray for he's really a political scientist...so proud of him

God bless the day we elected you#
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by stevetalker(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
he bcame a foolish black goat d day he pronounced dat keke anywhr around sch will b #20 instead of d normal 30 bucks and nw he wants a plate of fud to b sold 4 #150 ...haba wat nw will b d fate and profit of d fud sellers and also d keke drivers,imagine dat d keke man hired d keke and is supposed to bring returns to d keke owner,at d end of d day hw much will he tak home to his family?
............... Guy its nt 2 de intrest of those food seller or bikez bt 2 those who re call studnt, cuz they re parentz who probabilly their children re also in sckoly there, so wat culd it b a black goat(SUG prisisdo).. I gues if u re once a studnt Den u I'll knw wat its take 2 b a Comrade, luther king jnr did dat n naw Blacks American get her stand 2day.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by fhelix(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2015
I paid d 7,500 too nd I think hav a ryt to know wat I paid 4...Noble abeg no leave dem until we re all refunded...Nd 4 those zikite wey dey insult my presido, I know say nah window wanna tak enter d skul...pathetic follows
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Skoopy(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Dat SUG na goat o

Guy you go school? Or you live for school road.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by FlintGuevara(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2015
princessdairies:
I'm also a student of unizik my dear,n u must b one of dose against d progress of d skul..he is a small. Boy n ure a big boy shey..mind d tins u say
In as much as the 3rd request in Noble's petition to the VC seems tainted with fraud, I must commend the youmg man's courage. The dude who is calling him a goat ia zombie. Cico is a very good friend of mine, but his tenure as SUG president was shit. Noble's mum is the driving force behind his administration's policies.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by esonuu(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2015
dicefrost:
If i'm still familiar with naija tactics, this guy will be persecuted and harassed, he ll graduate 10years after his mates
u jst spoke ma mind,i heard of an SUG presido who spent upto 12yrs b4 graduating,by then people who secretly supported him fighting those above him don grad,go service,begin work..its nt always having the guts to confront ur superiors,its all about u been able to escape when ur actions back fires.He should have even had a secret confrontation with the v.c,may be with his caucus members instead of dis public mess.i have guts,i dont fear people,i say tins to people's face no matter ur status but countless times i'v lost sumtin valuable in a quest to fight my superiors..Sumtimes kiping shut aint cowardice just as wisdom is to know the kinda battle u fyt and emerge victorious..YOU GO HEAR DE GIST LATER,DIS GUY GO LOSE DIS BATTLE

1 Like

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by stexsy(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
seems u r d real goat......lolzzz
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by PrettyGaby(f): 10:10am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
guy im a zikite o,a bona fide student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University....so i knw wetin i d talk....dat SUG president na smal boy,abusin d power he was given....d guy d vex me.....
guy, go and jazz down. me sef na zikite... and this guy is trying. food is 150 at every other unizik campus except in awka. abi na for awka food stuff cost pass? try dey like better thing
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by muh4lyf(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
If you check very well those that are calling the SUG president a goat are or were student of unilorin and other advanced secondary schools called university in Nigeria where ryts are violated and students can do nothing. Note I am also a product of such advanced secondary school... The same thing our parents failed to do,question the politicians,they believe God would come from heaven to help them,now it has backfired,their children can't even get jobs to feed themselves talkless of feeding their parents.. Kudos SUG president for asking him questions....

1 Like

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by agabaI23(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2015
I hope the SUG president has explored the diplomatic angle before this blackmail because the VC can easily say he is trying to increase IGR to make up for the shortfall from Federal allocation which legitimate. He can easily explain out the use.

And if the 150 naira is a result of an increment(I don't know), is it possible that the SUG is kicking because he was not allowed to execute his deal with food sellers?
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by bammy777(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2015
generaluthman:
The president. Get liver o0o0o
. He get liver but him no get sense ... He is power drunk and hin eye go soon clear. Dey don't do shit like dat , putting yur future on big risk cuz u ar an SUG president. Just keep up with d rest of d story and see the outcome of his foolish step. Lol now either he likes it or not the whole senate is his enemy now and most lecturers if nt all will be against him. Lol i pity dat nigga
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by bammy777(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2015
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by babajero(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Dat SUG na goat o
how is he a goat, and have you attended any higher institution? If yes which one.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 10:24am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Dat SUG na goat o
I believe an illiterate like u doesn't even know the full meaning of SUG OR the power it wield
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by HRich(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Mind
meaning?
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by chigoizie7(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:

Now I know how useless u are, sorry to say that.

I graduated from a certain department in the faculty of physical sciences(name withheld for certain reasons) , unizik.

I still ve lecturers that re my close friends.

I was in unizik late last year to visit one of my lecturer friends. I entered a shuttle from perm site to science village, when we got there I gave the driver N100 and he gave me N80, and then I said, "bros, I no get N10 to give you ooo". I tot it was still N30, then all the people inside the shuttle chorused, "bros,na N20 dem de collect now oo". I smilled and said thanks, and then left.

When I got to the lecturers office, we discussed so many things and i told him my encounter with transportation within the school. He just smiled and said, " my guy, na so we see the small boy oooh, but he is trying shaa, @least he can speak for students". And I asked, is the reduction not affecting the revenue due to the SUG via the D.O.T? he said, "not @ all".

He further said, that the guy just called all the transporters for a meeting and told them that it is either N20 or u leave the school, some left, some stayed behind, this lecturer owns 4 shuttles inside the school. some of them that left,later came back.

Now my question

*if they are not making enuf profits as u said, why did the ones that left later came back? (The fare inside town is higher than inside school even @ the initial N30).

*if they are not making profits, how do u think the lecturer still left his shuttles inside the school? (His drivers attested that they still make profit despite de reduction on fares.)

On the issue of food,

*if truly u are a zikite, u will know that there are certain places were food is sold N150 inside and outside school.(Eg. Some de sell N150 behind faculty of arts, some de sell N150 for ifite gate.) Those ones that are selling N150, does it in any way suggest that they don't make profit?

*if not why should dey sell below cost price? In my opinion, they are just milking students because them de grease the authority dem palms. And now this ur so called small boy said that all that must stop, and u called him a goat.

U are the real goat. I retract my initial statement of u being foolish, u re really foolish and useless.

Take that to d bank.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Yabiola26(m): 10:31am On May 13, 2015
sad
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by DIOSHEYI(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I wonder if u ve held any post b4, it takes a man with lion heart to move what d president is doing .......but still .U ve no point with yur reasons dude
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by shezinton(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2015
D guy neva collect share..na y him dey shout...n I also hope him go graduate dis yr
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 10:33am On May 13, 2015
Hopefully he would be allowed to graduate accordingly..... I pray he isnt witch hunted.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by bobcharly(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I don't support the food price slash sha..sellers may stop cooking food to taste....but i strongly suspect you are one of the KEKE owners in the school..
great zikites...great GIANTS
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by munex007(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2015
Great SUG

Not the puppets SUG in Uniben
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 10:44am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Dat SUG na goat o
so if you say the truth you're a goat smh 4 ya
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by bobcharly(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2015
dicefrost:
If i'm still familiar with naija tactics, this guy will be persecuted and harassed, he ll graduate 10years after his mates
the last time i checked, that boy's mum was a Professor in that school...so e no go easy for the VC...
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 10:47am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Dat SUG na goat o
Am very sure u dunt understand simple english
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by ambhod: 11:01am On May 13, 2015
Good one!.... But ati graduate e, owo Olorun lowo
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2015
agabaI23:
I hope the SUG president has explored the diplomatic angle before this blackmail because the VC can easily say he is trying to increase IGR to make up for the shortfall from Federal allocation which legitimate. He can easily explain out the use.

And if the 150 naira is a result of an increment(I don't know), is it possible that the SUG is kicking because he was not allowed to execute his deal with food sellers?

But using the tag biometric capturing to increase igr is ridiculous.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by agabaI23(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

But using the tag biometric capturing to increase igr is ridiculous.
You can't judge until you know the details. Ask! I have learnt to ask before drawing my sword. Get th info from the opposing side.

1 Like

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Krisddon: 11:17am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Dat SUG na goat o
I guess you don't even know what SUG means?
If you had known, you would have applauded the president for being courageous in taking such a huge risk.
Get a life man!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petroleum Engineering Vs Mechanical Engineering / See What Delsu Student Did To This Young Final Year Graduate Yesterday (photos) / School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.