Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption (21980 Views)

Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by EZEUDENE(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2015
dicefrost:
If i'm still familiar with naija tactics, this guy will be persecuted and harassed, he ll graduate 10years after his mates
no it can't happen de mum is a prof in unizik nd has legs 2
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by kaelz(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
guy im a zikite o,a bona fide student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University....so i knw wetin i d talk....dat SUG president na smal boy,abusin d power he was given....d guy d vex me.....
I wish i could slap u nw.. People like u should b at alaba playin alaba politics..
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by basille(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2015
When the current VC allegedly played 30 million naira to get his position, why won't he impose ridiculous and insignificant fees on the students.
All is business.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by ogawisdom(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2015
D SUG man jst wants to get his allowance as obtains in other unis dts wat motivated all these crap. Children of these days smh beta go n read ur books.

FYI d VC is nt answerable to u but to d university governing council d4 take ur case to d governing council n stop playing to d gallery n deceiving children (students) u govern
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 11:29am On May 13, 2015
The boy's mum is a professor. The VC going against him will put him in a deeper mess. He won't.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Rucheen(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2015
He will be silenced
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 13, 2015
At least now zikites have an active SUG unlike the weaklings of former administrations
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Henrique99: 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
Am a zikite too but am ashamed of your comments. They likes of you show that the perceived failure in our educational system is underestimated.
Well said..i dnt tink he is a student of unizik

1 Like

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Ezegozie(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
dicefrost:
If i'm still familiar with naija tactics, this guy will be persecuted and harassed, he ll graduate 10years after his mates

I graduated from Unizik.
That guy NOBLE is not an average student.
His mum is a powerful Prof in the university and they are well connected.
So anything they try against his graduation will sprew up in cult.

1 Like

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by humblesteve(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2015
bammy777:
. He get liver but him no get sense ... He is power drunk and hin eye go soon clear. Dey don't do shit like dat , putting yur future on big risk cuz u ar an SUG president. Just keep up with d rest of d story and see the outcome of his foolish step. Lol now either he likes it or not the whole senate is his enemy now and most lecturers if nt all will be against him. Lol i pity dat nigga
have you heard of prof joy eyisi ?
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 13, 2015
generaluthman:
The president. Get liver o0o0o
Real liver.....
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 13, 2015
when you have a functioning students body unlike the crap I have in my school sad
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2015
agabaI23:
You can't judge until you know the details. Ask! I have learnt to ask before drawing my sword. Get th info from the opposing side.

you didn't answer my question, did you?
if it was made clear to the students initially, there wouldnt be a need for the protest .
Are you saying that before the oil price ish, schools have not been ripping students off?
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
he bcame a foolish black goat d day he pronounced dat keke anywhr around sch will b #20 instead of d normal 30 bucks and nw he wants a plate of fud to b sold 4 #150 ...haba wat nw will b d fate and profit of d fud sellers and also d keke drivers,imagine dat d keke man hired d keke and is supposed to bring returns to d keke owner,at d end of d day hw much will he tak home to his family?

seriously you typed these sh1t
what's the sole aim and priority of a SUG? it's the students welfare that's all...this guy is doing a nice work.
I doubt you're a student
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Dekatron(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2015
iamphilips:
in futa the school authorities are owing over 5000 100level students N35000 each. money for tablet
this guy is right. STUDENTS DON SIGN UP TO 1 MONTH AGO,YET ALERT NEVA ENTER.

THAT MAN, DR ALESE will now be shouting,chewing gum and threatening students at the CBT exam centre. That man,Prof Daramola will sit in that AC office,with his fattened neck.

POPE JERO(new SUG president)must FIGHT THIS. THANK GOD I HAVE HIM ON MY WHATSAPP. #refundOur35,000

1 Like

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 13, 2015
The rot in Nigerian is systematic , reason why we need the whistle blower acts ,,, if SLS then CBN governs couldn't escape . Just wondering how this dude would .
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2015
When Ahaneku was appointed as VC, some Anambra people I know were furious..one of them asked "why would an Imo man come to Anambra n be a VC"....isn't Unizik a Federal institution?....since when does it start to count were a VC came from?....from everything I gathered, the whole thing is political. Noble Eyisi is been used as a puppet by some senior lecturers who r against they appointment of the VC...he talks about corruption,,isn't his mother part of the system?..how sure r we that she isn't corrupt?....My guy go take a chill pill jor..

1 Like

Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Edbieni(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2015
As for UNIZIK, SUG president always come into power through corruption as I witnessed in my 5 years there(2008- 2013) Noble Eyisi himself is a son to Prof Joy Eyisi of English Department, so have been the past leaders ( son of one professor or the other).

As for the current VC, I don't think he's as corrupt as Prof. Egboka Boniface, former VC. One of the major reasons behind this noise from the SUG is simply because the School don't like the current VC. Everything happening in the school were caused by Prof. Egboka. If not for EFCC that intervened in 2012, every student would have been paying #10,000 every session for one useless thing he called "accreditation fee". I feel the student should write a petition against Prof Egboka and asked for him to be probed instead of disturbing this "corruption- brought - me- in"
Prof Aheneku.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by emmyhumble(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
he bcame a foolish black goat d day he pronounced dat keke anywhr around sch will b #20 instead of d normal 30 bucks and nw he wants a plate of fud to b sold 4 #150 ...haba wat nw will b d fate and profit of d fud sellers and also d keke drivers,imagine dat d keke man hired d keke and is supposed to bring returns to d keke owner,at d end of d day hw much will he tak home to his family?

You are here making references to food and keke why didn't you make comment about the high in other charges like post utme and biometric whatever huh?
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by ArodeTsolaye: 1:40pm On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian :he bcame a foolish black goatd day he pronounced dat
keke anywhr around sch will
b #20 instead of d normal 30
bucks and nw he wants a
plate of fud to b sold 4 #
150 ...haba wat nw will b d
fate and profit of d fud
sellers and also d keke
drivers,imagine dat d keke
man hired d keke and is
supposed to bring returns to
d keke owner,at d end of d
day hw much will he tak
home to his family?

Let me tell you why you hate the SUG guy. You are one of the students that own Keke Napeps in school and you are not happy that he stopped you ripping of your fellow students.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by deltateam: 1:41pm On May 13, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Mind

I salute his courage. Let the general take over and see these VCs made an example of. Stealing is corruption!
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Emperoradrian(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2015
Kizmarty:

seriously you typed these sh1t
what's the sole aim and priority of a SUG? it's the students welfare that's all...this guy is doing a nice work.
I doubt you're a student
.....considerin d hike in fuel price and also dollars,makin d price products to rise in d market...nw d so called SUG is reducin d price of stuffs inside d sch....hw u want mak dem mak profit......hw wud u mak d students happy to d detriment of d seller inside d sch.....after buyin fuel costly nw u xpect d drivers to carry d students 4 peanuts.any students dat dosent av d moni to enta keke should trek dat 10 bucks wont kill u....if cnt afford 200 bucks to eat in sch,den go home and cook......
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by geophyscist: 2:02pm On May 13, 2015
dicefrost:
the school authority can't do that to him because his mother is a renonwed professor of english in the same school.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by carlzy: 2:09pm On May 13, 2015
Ahaneku should pls calm down o. Na so Egboka take start o. @ the SUG president, good work but be careful because challenging those in power in Nigeria could bring u down.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by geophyscist: 2:09pm On May 13, 2015
mikkyjagga1:
This is interesting, I hope the wind of change and zero tolerance to corruption continues blowing in every facet nd organization in the country!
And I expect the students to stand behind the SUG and give him the desired support so that the school authority know that they can't b taken for granted!
And it's a pity that a student of the institution called him a Goat, it's a shame that an undergraduate can say such without giving reasons! Mayb he's the son of the vc!
The guy that called my sug president a goat is not a student.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by humblesteve(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
Emperoradrian:
.....considerin d hike in fuel price and also dollars,makin d price products to rise in d market...nw d so called SUG is reducin d price of stuffs inside d sch....hw u want mak dem mak profit......hw wud u mak d students happy to d detriment of d seller inside d sch.....after buyin fuel costly nw u xpect d drivers to carry d students 4 peanuts.any students dat dosent av d moni to enta keke should trek dat 10 bucks wont kill u....if cnt afford 200 bucks to eat in sch,den go home and cook......
this guy is simply insane not in his right senses
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Hychineson(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn, this new vc better tread lightly ooo. the whole school was against his appointment as vc especially the students.
guy you are very stupid, better talk what u knw. Nobody is against the new Vc, rather he is a God sent to Unizik and he will definitely transform Unizik.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Hychineson(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2015
Sunnymatey:
How can the VC justify the collection of N7500 in the name of biometric fee. We need EFCC to take over this case. Aluta continua.
you are a stupid idiot, every organisation has a right for internal generated revenue and not answerable to anybody.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Hychineson(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2015
geophyscist:
The guy that called my sug president a goat is not a student.
he is more than a goat. Infact the SUG idiot is a monkey.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Zonacom(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2015
esonuu:
u jst spoke ma mind,i heard of an SUG presido who spent upto 12yrs b4 graduating,by then people who secretly supported him fighting those above him don grad,go service,begin work..its nt always having the guts to confront ur superiors,its all about u been able to escape when ur actions back fires.He should have even had a secret confrontation with the v.c,may be with his caucus members instead of dis public mess.i have guts,i dont fear people,i say tins to people's face no matter ur status but countless times i'v lost sumtin valuable in a quest to fight my superiors..Sumtimes kiping shut aint cowardice just as wisdom is to know the kinda battle u fyt and emerge victorious..YOU GO HEAR DE GIST LATER,DIS GUY GO LOSE DIS BATTLE
Trust me, the VC wouldn't want to drag this issue by victimizing the guy. The guy's mother is a prof in English department. She is well respected and have got influence too. Also, many lecturers in the school ain't that happy with the VC.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by emmanuel2015: 4:26pm On May 13, 2015
May the S.U.G presido education rest in peace, him dn 4get unizik, him mama wey b lecturer 4 tell am na.
Re: Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption by Yahoo1(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2015
dicefrost:
can't and wont happen! He has backup in high places

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NECO Releases 2016 Results / Medical Student: Lets Meet. / OAU Students Union Maiden Newspaper:The Union Parrot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.