Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Is It Right For Me To Go Back To My Ex Who Has A Baby For Another Man.all 4 Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Me To Go Back To My Ex Who Has A Baby For Another Man.all 4 Love (757 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Me To Go Back To My Ex Who Has A Baby For Another Man.all 4 Love by echofamozo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2009
I and three of my friends where discussing an issue concerning love, please i want your advice. I once had a girl friend who i love so much with all my heart and she loved me to too but now she has a baby for another man. A cousin of hers who lived in the same compound with her discoraged her that i could not take care of her because i was not working then. she introduced her to a guy who later impregnated her and after she delivers could not live up to his responsibility as a father over his child and his wife. During the Christmas period i decided to call her to wish her a merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance not knowing that call will broke her home. When the supposed husband asked her who called and she told him it was her ex, he now concluded that we where still having affairs and collected back the money he gave her to prepare food for the Christmas celebration.

NOW this is the argument, i told them if i was giving the opportunity to have her back to my life i will reject her but my friends said it means i don't love her like i said. will it be right for me to go back to her after all this? abeg make una help me for this matter. true true i love this girl
Re: Is It Right For Me To Go Back To My Ex Who Has A Baby For Another Man.all 4 Love by Vonny: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2009
If it only took one phone call from you to break them up; then, unfortunately their bond isn't strong enough. If it's definite that they have broken up. I wouldn't rush to get back together with her. I would start back up just as friends, and take it really slow. This will give you an opportunity to get to know each other all over again, and give her ample time to get over her break up. Moreover, by staying strictly friends with her, this will also be opportune for you to figure out if you really do still have the same feelings for her or if you simply love her from a distance. At all costs, do not be quick to sleep with her--this will only work against you and distort your thought process. The failure of most couples that get back together is dependent upon how quickly they get back together, so take your time. Good luck.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Go Back To My Ex Who Has A Baby For Another Man.all 4 Love by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2010
My advice for u, is to find love else where, she is married now, even if she have problem with her hubby cos u called they will settle. U gave her love, she chose money, its not ur fault. Do not endanger ur life. All the best
Re: Is It Right For Me To Go Back To My Ex Who Has A Baby For Another Man.all 4 Love by bigfather(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
My brother . PLEAS MOVE ON with life !

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Truthful, Loving, Charming Lady With An Urgent Effect. / Searching / Why Are Nigerians So Tribalist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.