Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Does Being In Love Feel Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Being In Love Feel Like? (2882 Views)

Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by ronald4lif(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2015
Enegod:
Lust is to want someone sexually. Love is to want them after sex.
I like girls that want only sex...nth attached undecided

My nigga. cheesy
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Aminat508(f): 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
love... Hmmmm
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Enegod(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

My nigga. cheesy
bruv trust me, they are the best..no YOU USED AND DUMPED ME shiit!!!
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 13, 2015
ronald.4lif:
When you fall in love no one will tell you are in love. First possible signs are that the person becomes the very first last thing you think of before you go to bed and when you wake up. You feel like you've been hypnotized with a charm/enamour and every moment of the day your thoughts is with the person. Their voice becomes the only thing you want to hear. Their well-being become an utmost concern to you. You just can't wait to see that person and whenever you're not with them you feel a certain vacuum deep inside and you become breathless. Minutes becomes more like days and months.

You just get so happy and very energetic knowing that someone means everything to you while you mean the world to them. There are gazillion of possible signs to indicate someone is in love but these will suffice for now.
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Prodeegee(m): 2:47am On May 13, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
seriously speakin.. I kinda know d phase she's in currently.... I suddenly developed a crush for d bae... I just wanna make her filled loved n appreciated...

And una two come dey compatible o...grammatically speaking wink
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2015
Prodeegee:

na mistake b dat ni... I go modify am... I just like d girl.. grin
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 13, 2015
It feels like always wanna jump in front of a speeding car for your lover.
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by IamDejman(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2015
It's a wonderful thing. If the other doesn't share the same thing, it can freaking annoying
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by tosyne2much(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2015
ronald4lif:
When you fall in love no one will tell you are in love. First possible signs are that the person becomes the very last thing you think of before you go to bed and when you wake up. You feel like you've been hypnotized with a charm/enamour and every moment of the day your thoughts is with the person. Their voice becomes the only thing you want to hear. Their well-being become an utmost concern to you. You just can't wait to see that person and whenever you're not with them you feel a certain vacuum deep inside and you become breathless. Minutes becomes more like days and months.

You just get so happy and very energetic knowing that someone means everything to you while you mean the world to them. There are gazillion of possible signs to indicate someone is in love but these will suffice for now.
Professor has spoken

Gbaaaaam !!! cool
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by uchman(m): 6:10am On May 14, 2015
Ireneony,
So damn a funny bae...
Na wrapper you come tye for your DP this time around?

Bae you no go kill us abeg...Fine gal
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Nobody: 6:13am On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:
When you fall in love no one will tell you are in love. First possible signs are that the person becomes the very last thing you think of before you go to bed and when you wake up. You feel like you've been hypnotized with a charm/enamour and every moment of the day your thoughts is with the person. Their voice becomes the only thing you want to hear. Their well-being become an utmost concern to you. You just can't wait to see that person and whenever you're not with them you feel a certain vacuum deep inside and you become breathless. Minutes becomes more like days and months.

I guess I'm in love then embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by MrDojo(m): 6:28am On May 14, 2015
shocked
Prodeegee:

My guy u r wicked grin
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by MrDojo(m): 6:31am On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:
so all the one you'v been having towards seun is what? Love, lust, gold digging or "lustylove"
Sister, I think you are confused!
undecided

LOL WTF..!!! Is a lustylove cheesy grin
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by ireneony(f): 6:50am On May 14, 2015
uchman:
Ireneony,
So damn a funny bae...
Na wrapper you come tye for your DP this time around?

Bae you no go kill us abeg...Fine gal
na fashion grin
n i like am
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by uchman(m): 7:14am On May 14, 2015
ireneony:
na fashion grin
n i like am

Na Edo fashion...
I like am too...
E fine for your body...
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by ireneony(f): 7:16am On May 14, 2015
uchman:

Na Edo fashion... I like am too... E fine for your body...
go sit down dereundecided
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 14, 2015
Love is taking away all the lust and romances in a relationship and you find out you still love that person..
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by uchman(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2015
ireneony:
go sit down dereundecided

Na quarrel Ireneony?

Ok ooo
Never meant to be harsh babe...Abeg enjoy your day...

But insulting people aint good for you as a babe...
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by DEIFIED(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2015
This op lying she knows what love is, she can feel it, she is only acting as if it foreign to her.
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Prodeegee(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2015
MrDojo:
shocked

My guy u r wicked grin

Lol
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by ronald4lif(m): 3:07pm On May 14, 2015
Nneka123:
I guess I'm in love then embarassed

Quite so. Love nwantiti wink
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

When will love find me?? embarassed
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by ronald4lif(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
When will love find me?? embarassed

Prolly when you stop woman wrappering about. tongue
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Prolly when you stop woman wrappering about. tongue
Lol. You know I don't ww.
Re: How Does Being In Love Feel Like? by cupidFlint(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

My nigga. cheesy
Double niqqa. Mine says she doesn't want commitment, just the fun. And am getting it damn gawd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Fart (mess) Around Your Spouse? / Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. / Ijeoma Loves Me, But I Love Zainab Because Of Her Big Back Side (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.