Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? (35183 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) / Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 13, 2015
themodernman:

Who doesn't know all ds things, even the child still in d womb knows...everyone knows Nigeria's problems but everyone will rather die than solve it...he's just telling you what you already know, telling you what you wanna hear....doesn't mean he'll do it if he has d power to...they're all Politrickcians!
You are right. Let's just hope he'll refuse the jumbo pay when the time comes. But for now, I admire the fact that he is speaking openly against corruption- something very few 'ordinary' Nigerians have the opportunity to do.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 13, 2015
BEN BRUCE cheesy cheesy cheesy for cheesy ; cheesy cheesy PRESIDENT 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by publicenemy(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2015
Drgleave:
The person below me has made a very reasonable point.

Ur a mad man...there is no one under you.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by ogbanje1(f): 10:28am On May 13, 2015
Ben Bruce for president 2019.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by ideykwum: 10:28am On May 13, 2015
I didn't say he had a connection with Tinapa! I honestly hope you can comprehend English despite the poor quality of Nigerian education!!

bobbymore:
What connection has Ben with Tinapa? None. Leave the man alone. Tinapa got killed when the sleeping Governor Liyel Imoke couldnt bring it to limelight like Donald Duke since it was not his pet project. Period.

Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Chinom(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2015
Those criticizing him are dumbazzes. The man is doing the right thing. To begin to tackle a problem, one has to identify it and talk about it.
Ben Bruce is taking the first step. RIDE ON MR. BRUCE. We will back you up when the fight starts.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Chinom(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2015
" IF WE MUST PAY OUR LEGISLATORS HIGHER THAN THEY PAY EUROPEAN LEGISLATORS, THEN WE MUST PAY OUR WORKERS HIGHER THAN THEY PAY EUROPEAN WORKERS "

Why would any right thinking Nigerian have a problem with this stand. Maybe Ben Bruce is the man we need to kick start the revolution. Like GEJ, he could write his name in gold if he follows up on his tweets.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Drgleave: 10:38am On May 13, 2015
publicenemy:

Ur a mad man...there is no one under you.

That because what an Elder can see when sitting down, a child cannot see even if he climbs the tallest High-tension electric pole.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by publicenemy(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2015
Drgleave:

That because what an Elder can see when sitting down, a child cannot see even if he climbs the tallest High-tension electric pole.

Hahaha...ur a donkey.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by 989900: 11:05am On May 13, 2015
aare07:
Where is Our TINAPA money.

Ben Bring Back our money.

Unless you're one of the 'polithiefians'/beneficiary, you obviously don't know where your bread is being buttered.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Revolva(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2015
i want this man to be Nigerias next president
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Drgleave: 11:14am On May 13, 2015
publicenemy:

Hahaha...ur a donkey.

Hahahahaha...ur a fish.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by nathawoniyi(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2015
ideykwum:
Thank you my bro!! You are very right! When can we Nigerians speak with one voice against corruption?? Like you said, it must be sustained by all!! I know they'd sponsor fifth columnists, like one poster above, but the voice of the people will count one day!!

let us rise up against this evil practices of our law makers through this platform,it is a time to collectively say no to this bougous life they are living,

2 Likes

Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by themodernman: 11:20am On May 13, 2015
candy:

You are right. Let's just hope he'll refuse the jumbo pay when the time comes. But for now, I admire the fact that he is speaking openly against corruption- something very few 'ordinary' Nigerians have the opportunity to do.

You're talking like a child...which Politrickcian hasn't openly condemned corruption? It's just a witch-hunt my dear...."I catch you stealing no mean sey me sef no dey steal" mentality. You don't expect him to gullibly say "stealing isn't corruption" do you?
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by ideykwum: 11:23am On May 13, 2015
I am with you..but many would be against us!!

nathawoniyi:
let us rise up against this evil practices of our law makers through this platform,it is a time to collectively say no to this bougous life they are living,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Goddyj(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2015
Making sense already
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by 989900: 11:31am On May 13, 2015
It's more or less a cultural problem in Nigeria, they think they have a right to be paid more than any CEO in the country.

Like 'serving' 'the people' is some commercial enterprise.

Same too goes for our religious leaders.

Unfortunately, their egos and skewed mindset is fueled by the abjectly poor governed.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 13, 2015
Make him the president already!
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by TDonald: 12:00pm On May 13, 2015
obailala:
His job as a senator is to Talk Until Something Happens
then let him wait till he assumes office

1 Like

Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by phlemzy: 12:02pm On May 13, 2015
By now,anybody that is still thinking Ben Bruce is going to the NASS for business as usual has missed it. I only hope some more prominent lawmakers can support him in this criticism so that Nigeria can move forward. Nigeria cannot grow as we expect if we don't as a nation address the huge fraction if our resources used to service lawmakers.
May your days be long #BenMurayBruce
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by kaythinks(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2015
aare07:
Where is Our TINAPA money.
Ben Bring Back our money.
So what Ben Bruce has said isn't reasonable abi?
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by obailala(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2015
TDonald:
then let him wait till he assumes office
But is there a reason why are you opposed to this man?.. what exactly has he done wrong to deserve your resentment? undecided
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Kingsyze: 12:58pm On May 13, 2015
Him battery sef don almost die... Him no get light for house ni?
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by ianq: 1:10pm On May 13, 2015
Drgleave:

And this what the apprentice to the scientice of old in his state of utter confusion and his mind clouded with fog of delusion replied-'Master i don't know what you've discovered but i strongly emphasize it is the greatest discovery of all mankind'.

A good and honest lol to that,dear man...
U,my good sir, are an,as yet, uncelebrated sage.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Silasthegreat(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2015
M4gunners:
Go Calabar go fine am!Let Ben Talk To All Those Thief Parading Themselves As Politicians.

Don't mind the f ool you just quoted,,,,, at the end of the investigation, you will realise the state govt didn't release enough funds for the project!!!
We need senators like this man!!!

#WhyPaySoMuchToRepresentThePoor

1 Like

Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Heffalump(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2015
candy:
This guy may not be perfect, but he is making perfect sense with his comments lately. Why get paid so much to represent poor people?

I bet you some haters of good will are already painting him black! Good to know that we still have some credible people going into the 8th National Assembly. The truth is that, you can't fight those in authority until you're "in authority". May God bless him and his likes who will turn this country around.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by cjfavour(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2015
SweetJoystick:
True, potential lone voice in the next senate speaking, if only others would join him, then these lucrative politics career ambition would cease or reduce

Bros, he's not a lone voice. Dino melaye is with him. and there must be others too.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by InvertedHammer: 2:20pm On May 13, 2015
ideykwum:
That's the problem with Nigeria! Leave the messenger and accept the message!!! Are you endorsing corruption? Shouldn't someone speak against corruption if he has repented from it (assuming Ben did as you said)??

People like you annoy me a lot!!

/

They are waiting for Jesus to come down from heaven to change Nigeria.

It is the same idiots that forgot that God used a known persecutor of Christians, Saul (aka Paul) to spread the gospel.
/

1 Like

Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by eminikansoso(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by debbydee(f): 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
i hope he continues this way.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by chopido(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2015
candy:
This guy may not be perfect, but he is making perfect sense with his comments lately. Why get paid so much to represent poor people?
my brother I tire o . the say they are serving us yet if u look at it the other way round we are serving them.. change has to start from them if we to achieve any thing new. God bless Nigeria
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by mbulela: 3:23pm On May 13, 2015
obailala:
His job as a senator is to Talk Until Something Happens

Not very true.
There is a lot he can do as a senator. Rejecting that rogue salary is just one way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Tops BBC's Africa's Best Quotes of 2015 / Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead / Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.