Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? (35155 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) / Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by ideykwum: 4:09pm On May 13, 2015
Very correct bro!

InvertedHammer:
/

They are waiting for Jesus to come down from heaven to change Nigeria.

It is the same idiots that forgot that God used a known persecutor of Christians, Saul (aka Paul) to spread the gospel.
/

1 Like

Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by FOREXMARTS: 4:26pm On May 13, 2015
luvinhubby:
This is a campaign by Ben Bruce that must be sustained by all.

We need to whittle down drastically what these people are taking from our national coffers, law making should be a part time job.

Now i think i finally have someone to follow on twitter. I really want to see the revival of NANS too, Ben Bruce can't do it alone. Respec fid Bruce me breda. Back to blasting Burning Spear's Tradition on, my Sennheiser in ear monitor ear plugs, sorry am an audiophile.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by luvinhubby(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Now i think i finally have someone to follow on twitter. I really want to see the revival of NANS too, Ben Bruce can't do it alone. Respec fid Bruce me breda. Back to blasting Burning Spear's Tradition on, my Sennheiser in ear monitor ear plugs, sorry am an audiophile.
grin wink
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by delishpot: 6:16pm On May 13, 2015
I just hope say him get back bone. At this rate, him no go last if he has no back bone.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 13, 2015
candy:
This guy may not be perfect, but he is making perfect sense with his comments lately. Why get paid so much to represent poor people?

He is speaking for the Nigerian masses.

Very soon you will see some of those attention starved suffering Nigerian masses asking him to stop talking too much like here on Nairaland. He should also expect stiff opposition from his political colleagues who benefit from a corrupt Nigerian system.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 13, 2015
delishpot:
I just hope say him get back bone. At this rate, him no go last if he has no back bone.

Stand for the truth and allow God to fight for you..

Stop negativism.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by delishpot: 9:16pm On May 13, 2015
Naughtysite:

Stand for the truth and allow God to fight for you..

Stop negativism.

Are you for real? Abi To talk just hungry you?
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by Drgleave: 11:25pm On May 13, 2015
ianq:

A good and honest lol to that,dear man...
U,my good sir, are an,as yet, uncelebrated sage.

Thanks man but i must say you are the one with the attributes of sage. Keep up the good work.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by prof800(m): 5:35am On May 14, 2015
He just wants to make "common sense". So let him.
Re: Can You Take This Away From Ben Bruce? by UfuosLaLa: 11:59am On May 14, 2015
joseph1832:
He's a lone voice out of many. I will not be surprised if his voice is drowned by the time he gets into the NASS.

There are many there who are not people/Nigeria friendly, people whose aim is to collect and collect.

Anyway, I wish him the best. If truly he has passion for his people, that is something we will know as time goes by.
I think he's not alone. Senator-elect Dino Melaye is another vocal figure in this struggle; the duo can lead the campaign from within the govt even though they are of different political parties and i believe If they are serious, honest and committed they(we) will succed because i know they will work with people of like minds including covert supporters in the house; the beautiful thing is they will have the support of the majority of Nigerians and the President himself(though he's yet to convince me). I wish them well, God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum / Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.