Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? (2249 Views)

Poll: Men were created originally by God to be

Monogamous: 33% (1 vote)
Polygamous: 66% (2 votes)
I'm not sure: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Not All Guys Are Wired To Womanize / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by earTHMama: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
Do you think men are wired to be monogamous or polygamous originally by God and are just victims of the society trying so hard to mold them into what they are not?.
What are your reasons and what do you think can be done to correct the anomaly?
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Sauron1: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
Monogamous. . . . .

God made Eve after Adam.
If we were wired to be polygamous, God woulda created 7 Eves. grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by spikedcylinder: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2009
You? Monogamous? shocked shocked

There is hope! tongue tongue
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Sauron1: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You? Monogamous? shocked shocked

There is hope! tongue tongue

Hope for a bigamist like you?? No chance!!!
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Monogamous. . . . .

God made Eve after Adam.
If we were wired to be polygamous, God woulda created 7 Eves. grin grin grin grin
CO-SIZZLE
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by DaPhoenix(f): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Monogamous. . . . .

God made Eve after Adam.

YES!!!
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Treetop20(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2009
NO we are not
takes a strong willed man and a God
fearing one to stay faithful to you for life
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by tope2000(f): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Monogamous. . . . .

God made Eve after Adam.

shocked shocked
I cant blv u said that, you of all people tongue
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Sauron1: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2009
tope2000:

shocked shocked
I cant blv u said that, you of all people tongue

Don't make me withdraw ma statement o!!! cheesy grin
Why is everyone surprised with ma comment?
Is it unusual?? wink
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by spikedcylinder: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2009
Hope for a bigamist like you?? No chance!!!

ROTFL!!!

Why, that is such a huge compliment. Thanks dear. tongue grin grin
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by tope2000(f): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Is it unusual?? wink

lol. . . .well u always come across as a playa tongue cheesy
like some1 that wud prolly have 7wives, one for every day of the week tongue grin cheesy
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
Treetop20:

NO we are not

That's the lies many of you guys have told to yourselves.
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Is it unusual?? wink

What can we say? You have changed for the better and it's obvious.
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Sauron1: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

What can we say? You have changed for the better and it's obvious.

It's a booby trap. tongue

tope2000:

lol. . . .well u always come across as a playa tongue cheesy
like some1 that wud prolly have 7wives, one for every day of the week tongue grin cheesy

Playa?? Hmmmmmmmmmm
Having 7 wives is tacky. . . . . . . .6 concubines and one main wifey is more like it. wink wink wink
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Treetop20(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

That's the lies many of you guys have told to yourselves.

you lot know the truth anyways.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by earTHMama: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2009
Monogamous. . . . .

God made Eve after Adam.
If we were wired to be polygamous, God woulda created 7 Eves

Then why is it so difficult for you to stay with one woman?
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by tope2000(f): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Playa?? Hmmmmmmmmmm
Having 7 wives is tacky. . . . . . . .6 concubines and one main wifey is more like it. wink wink wink

I wont be surprised if u have 20 concubines sef undecided

Treetop20:

NO we are not

I agree wink
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by earTHMama: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
Playa?? Hmmmmmmmmmm
Having 7 wives is tacky. . . . . . . .6 concubines and one main wifey is more like it.

So your philandering character is merely your selfish nature at play?
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Sauron1: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2009
earTHMama:

So your philandering character is merely your selfish nature at play?

Go and attend to the man crushing on your greasy ass.

tope2000:

I wont be surprised if u have 20 concubines sef undecided

Don't be jealous cos i am virile and full-blooded. tongue
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by sillyboy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ Topic.

No.
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by earTHMama: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2009
NO we are not
Are you suggesting that God deliberately made men that way in order to punish them or what since they will have to seek him in order to remain faithful to the women in their lives or is it the society and economy  that are forging men into monogamy?
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by earTHMama: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
Go and attend to the man crushing on your greasy ass.
Which of them? Patakee, Eldee, Olabowale or you? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Treetop20(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2009
earTHMama:

Are you suggesting that God deliberately made men that way in order to punish them or what since they will have to seek him in order to remain faithful to the women in their lives or is it the society and economy  that are forging men into monogamy?
huh?
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Sauron1: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2009
earTHMama:

Which of them? Patakee, Eldee, Olabowale or you? tongue tongue tongue

Xavier(3rd cousin of Mohammed Abacha).
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by earTHMama: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
Xavier(3rd cousin of Mohammed Abacha).
Naah, Xavier is still a kindergarten.
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Pretty believable lol
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by tope2000(f): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't be jealous cos i am virile and full-blooded. tongue

Jealous ke??
Am i the one that will have to satify all 7 of them cheesy
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by earTHMama: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
huh?
You heard me.
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Sauron1: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Pretty believable lol

U bet!!

earTHMama:

Naah, Xavier is still a kindergarten.

Don't be fooled. . . . . .I heard he is stinkingly rich.
He's planning to buy a Benz McLaren(SLR) for you this valentine if you let him. . . . .

tope2000:

Jealous ke??
Am i the one that will have to satify all 7 of them cheesy

Of course.
I will make u the permanent partner in a classic menage a trois so we are in this together. grin
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by earTHMama: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
Don't be fooled. . . . . .I heard he is stinkingly rich.
He's planning to buy a Benz McLaren(SLR) for you this valentine if you let him. . . . .
Sorry, I hate Benz. I do Beemers, Audi's and Bugatti's. Mercedes is too old fashioned and conservative for me. They are like Toyotas.
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Treetop20(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2009
earTHMama:

You heard me.
i do not have the strength for long sentences today
Re: Are Men Wired To Be Monogamous Originally? by Sauron1: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2009
earTHMama:

Sorry, I hate Benz. I do Beemers, Audi's and Bugatti's. Mercedes is too old fashioned and conservative for me. They are like Toyotas.

Classless Ijesha nymphet. . . . . . U hate Benz??
What else do u hate?? God?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any.... / Between Delta And Abia Girls,who Loves Money More / B/w A Woman With Pot Belly And Ikebe Or The One With Big Navel And Hairy Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.