Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Respect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Respect (469 Views)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them. / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect by misspeecollectn(f): 6:48am On May 13, 2015
I rather sit home all day, watch television, eat and drink my self to stupor, then lay cuddling my pillow on my bed than to be insulted unneccessary from some one.

A friend of mine met some guy online and was chatting with him she thought he was cool and all that and decided to meet the guy in person. He was nice enough suggest travelling to her state or to see her but still ended up convincing her to journey to come see him because of his job, " he deserves credit there though, most guys will to chill than taking d risk of journeying to meet a girl"
He took her to a hotel and took her around town and met few friends. Night came, he took her back to the hotel and they bid farewell. They started chatting talking about random stuffs, then the chat became uncomfortable for her, she was trying not get the guy upset for security reasons but he just kept pushing. She couldnt stand him anymore, and had to put him in his place. With anger, she put off her phone and went to bed.
The next morning she packed her bags and was set to leave for her home base, she tried contacting he guy but to no avail, he number was switched off, he was no longer on her facebook or bbm contact. It was all good for her cause he didnt get to sleep with her or anything worse happening to her. She got downstairs to make an exit when the receiptionist drew her attention,asking her if she was checking out and she confirmed yes only for her to be told the bills where not paid for. Since he was nowhere to be found she decided to pay off the bill to avoid embarassement . With fury she left the hotel and went to the nearest bus park to make her trip back to her home. When she got to the counter to pay for her bus ticket she was short of #500, she pleaded with lady to just help her, the lady was to adamant and was busy claiming her boss will fire her. A young teeneger who was boarding the same vehicle gave her #1000 to complete her transport and use the remaining to feed.
She regretted the trip and it took her a while to forget the whole experience. Two months later, she got a call, she was relunctant to pick at first then later she did, lo and behold it was her online friend, he called to apologise and to make up for his act.
Whether he is genuine or not, he doesnt and he didnt get a second chance, i mean c'mon, first impression matters alot in terms of friendship,relationship,business or otherwise, if a human you are just meeting for the first time can go through all this stress and embarassament how much more when they become close, that means she has to be an extremely patient person to be tolerating all sort of things.
Bottom line is, not all strangers are meant to be a friend, some are foes, some unfriendly friends. Be careful of who you meet, give your attention to, no one prays for a bad experience but its good to be cautious.
Re: Respect by alberto2k(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2015
Sorry Baby. . . i dont read Long Shii on Nairaland undecided
Re: Respect by misspeecollectn(f): 6:52am On May 13, 2015
Hmm,
Sorry but no one forced you too.
Re: Respect by Sommyangel(f): 6:57am On May 13, 2015
I didn't know that you could lodge in a hotel without even a deposit payment lipsrsealed
Re: Respect by donbenedict(m): 7:00am On May 13, 2015
Too bad u gotta meet jerks befor u meet d right one
Re: Respect by Princecalm(m): 7:02am On May 13, 2015
She saw what she went to find.
Re: Respect by Dioxidane: 7:05am On May 13, 2015
Sommyangel:
I didn't know that you could lodge in a hotel without even a deposit payment lipsrsealed

I thought so too... Buh some guys can fall hand sha...
Re: Respect by fromnigeria(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2015
Na she use her hands fetch firewood wey put smoke for her eyes. She should thank God things didn't get worse.
Re: Respect by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2015
Sommyangel:
Maybe the hotel is different.

But what I didn't understand is why she got him upset for security reasons.

Sha, she got him upset and switched off her phone for security reasons and he also switched off his phone for financial reasons.

I think they are compatible. She should go back to him.

They must marry
Re: Respect by Sommyangel(f): 7:19am On May 13, 2015
Tallesty1:

Sha, she got him upset and switched off her phone for security reasons and he also switched off his phone for financial reasons.

They must marry
lol..abi
Re: Respect by write2obi(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2015
Sommyangel:
Stop looking for loopholes tongue
Re: Respect by bewla(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2015
what are gown
Re: Respect by write2obi(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2015
Tallesty1:

They must marry
Hahahahahahahaha
Broke babes forming principled, journeying to another state to meet an E-boyfriend for the first time without enough cash. "She doesn't eat rat meat, but she can share it with her teeth"
Re: Respect by Dotwillis1(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2015
good piece, yhu should v given it a better Title

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Why Beautiful Women Most Not Include A Photo With CV / Some People Are Just Bad At Monogamy / He Is Not For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.