Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (707836 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2015
The message is '' to Faraidi from walspring, Go to www.fmjfee.com and hit submit for I901 and fill in your details and a coupon payment code will be generated for you.. Print the confirmation and take it for payment with your data page and page 1 of I20''.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Senatorbee:
Hello house i did the IELTS standardized test on the 18th of June and d released date is 13days after the test day. counting down from the test date my d relaese date is 1st July and checking the result online wat am seeing is Result not found.
Please to dose who ve done d test before pls enlighten me as my interview date is around the corner
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks house i ve checked the result
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Senatorbee:
Hello house i did the IELTS standardized test on the 18th of June and d released date is 13days after the test day. counting down from the test date my d relaese date is 1st July and checking the result online wat am seeing is Result not found.
Please to dose who ve done d test before pls enlighten me as my interview date is around the corner
IELTS Speaking Test is simple but tricky.

However, speaking is all about fluency as well as accuracy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by texrem(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2015
olandex:
thank you so much, but please wat is the meaning of TA GA EXAM please

I think it's teaching assistantship n graduate assistantship
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by charzyh2: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
olandex:
sorry am undergraduate student from polytechnic and am going for my undergraduate course in USA as a transfer student
UG? Then you're exempted from writing the RA/TA test. Defer your admission and write the October edition of SAT.
Don't you forget to read the approved and denied visa transcripts here. RA/TA means Research & Teaching Assistanships
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Urch1980(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Notonlyamerika:

Ure welcome. I don't mind sis or bros after all dis's faceless forum grin.
U scan and send as attachments to them.
I can see ur interview is on 6th, so its high time u updated it quickly.

U can better still fill up these ( as I was required to by CGI ) and send to them.

Applicant's Name (as it appears on the passport):
Passport Number:
Date of Birth:
Email Address:
New DS-160 Confirmation Number:

Please send us a scanned copy of your passport and the DS-160 confirmation page to assist you further.

Hi guys; I have sent the mail to update a new DS160 this morning. I scanned my new ds 160 and passport page and provided the information in the above quote. But I did not get a mail aknowledging the receipt of my complaint. I thought I was supposed to get that kind of autoreply mail aknowledging my complaint...

Anyways, I'll check my visa application tomorrow evening and saturday morning to see whether the change was effected. If it wasn't, them I'm going to go to the embassy with the old ds160 and trust God for His favor. God's mercy and favor is key, and I'm confident I will hear the words said to me on the morning of july 6th by the vo: "I will approve your visa..." L'oruko Jesu; Amin. And so shall it be for you all that have tried to make sure your own part has been played as much as possible. Amen!

I dey come share my testimony for this forum come monday 6th july

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
annabee:

Hi zeezah. He is right cos that's my school. Start date on i20 says 13th Aug. The guy get mind. I'm traveling from 20th July to avoid long stories.
he might have got in through the new York POE. Safe trip in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by gik56: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kay of Sunlinght, we will get too in Jesus name.
fregkay:
Mr mattew1234 congrats on ur arrival in the USA,wish you all the best.from sunlight Global academy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
olandex:
good morning there, is not that I didn't trust in your words but I have to know the reason for denied and I have also booked another appointment before posting my experience for my attempted, now I have given my 3rd attempted, and I was also denied, the interview goes like this, vo:were are you working? Me: told, vo:what did you do Dre? me:I worked as a system analysis, I DESIGN DEVELOP AND TEST APPICATIONS FOR THE CLIENTS, vo :wat kind of applications you develop and test, me:I told him, vo:which school will you be going? Me : southern Connecticut state university, vo :y? Me: although it was recommended by my uncle, whom also finished his master degree at dsame university, and I also went for research to no what special in university, and I found out that this university was founded as a teacher college in 1893 AND SCSU has been evolved over the past century into a comprehensive university offering 114 graduate and undergraduate programs. More than 700 faculty members lead students through a wide range of studies and research specialties and southern Connecticut state university is accredited by the Connecticut board of governors for higher education. Vo:which cause? Computer science?vo:y me: cos it related to my previous study and I ve got a strong interest in the field. Vo: which course w you b taking em, em hmm subject? Me: I mentioned, he heard something like program, and he asked me mention types of programming language, me: high level language, low level language. He didn't let me finish my words, did you take any exams,. Me: it was not necessary for Nigeria student from polytechnic to get admission to us and others country. Vo:I don't mean TOEFL SAT GRE, I mean RA, TA EXAM, I DON'T understand the meaning, and I said no, and said who is sponsoring you? I said my father, and he started typing, and said I am sorry I can't give you visa this time I wish you best of luck next time, and I asked him y, he told me I w found it in the paper he gave me, and I said it's cus I don't take any test? He said am sorry I have another person to attend to. Pls meaning of RA, TA EXAM

This guy seems to be a comedian. Obviously deliberately framed this. I had a good laff.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
olandex:
good morning there, is not that I didn't trust in your words but I have to know the reason for denied and I have also booked another appointment before posting my experience for my attempted, now I have given my 3rd attempted, and I was also denied, the interview goes like this, vo:were are you working? Me: told, vo:what did you do Dre? me:I worked as a system analysis, I DESIGN DEVELOP AND TEST APPICATIONS FOR THE CLIENTS, vo :wat kind of applications you develop and test, me:I told him, vo:which school will you be going? Me : southern Connecticut state university, vo :y? Me: although it was recommended by my uncle, whom also finished his master degree at dsame university, and I also went for research to no what special in university, and I found out that this university was founded as a teacher college in 1893 AND SCSU has been evolved over the past century into a comprehensive university offering 114 graduate and undergraduate programs. More than 700 faculty members lead students through a wide range of studies and research specialties and southern Connecticut state university is accredited by the Connecticut board of governors for higher education. Vo:which cause? Computer science?vo:y me: cos it related to my previous study and I ve got a strong interest in the field. Vo: which course w you b taking em, em hmm subject? Me: I mentioned, he heard something like program, and he asked me mention types of programming language, me: high level language, low level language. He didn't let me finish my words, did you take any exams,. Me: it was not necessary for Nigeria student from polytechnic to get admission to us and others country. Vo:I don't mean TOEFL SAT GRE, I mean RA, TA EXAM, I DON'T understand the meaning, and I said no, and said who is sponsoring you? I said my father, and he started typing, and said I am sorry I can't give you visa this time I wish you best of luck next time, and I asked him y, he told me I w found it in the paper he gave me, and I said it's cus I don't take any test? He said am sorry I have another person to attend to. Pls meaning of RA, TA EXAM

This guy seems to be a comedian. Obviously deliberately framed this. It's not real. Anyway, I had a good laff.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Senatorbee:
Bro u still have to hold on till maybe next week. D release date is 13working days not 13days. You result should be out next week Tuesday or Wednesday. All d best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Hello Gurus in the house.....what is the minimum CGPA required for masters in US? Thanks
I think admission approvals are not mainly based on CGPA (SOP, ReSEarch interest, test scores, alumni influence) u can have 2.5/5 on nigeria scale without passing through the WEs scale and get a full funding based on wonderful test scores or a good references..........i no get reach 3.0/5 for cgPa I no pass Gre or toefl buh I got a full masters admission, america is a bit flexible with CGPA compared to canada..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Notonlyamerika: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Urch1980:

Hi guys; I have sent the mail to update a new DS160 this morning. I scanned my new ds 160 and passport page and provided the information in the above quote. But I did not get a mail aknowledging the receipt of my complaint. I thought I was supposed to get that kind of autoreply mail aknowledging my complaint...

Anyways, I'll check my visa application tomorrow evening and saturday morning to see whether the change was effected. If it wasn't, them I'm going to go to the embassy with the old ds160 and trust God for His favor. God's mercy and favor is key, and I'm confident I will hear the words said to me on the morning of july 6th by the vo: "I will approve your visa..." L'oruko Jesu; Amin. And so shall it be for you all that have tried to make sure your own part has been played as much as possible. Amen!

I dey come share my testimony for this forum come monday 6th july

Just exercise patience, they will get back to U in no distant time.

The golden words are already there at the embassy waiting for U, all it requires are thorough preparation and confident embellished with faith in God; of which I know Ure not lagging behind.

We're waiting for U to bring d Golden words home ( to d thread )........Good luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
olandex, I also visited three times cry cry I was the one telling my folks that I should defer till fall 2016, 'cos I knew my PROBLEM, GA,TA, and RA are not exams but positions given to students(serious ones) who show intent for such, I think u were a victim of misinformation from quarters that u shouldn't have visited at the first place, Bros packaging and conviction are so very important if u ever want to enter the united states, someone told me here that if I get my visa using my cousin as my sponsor he would duff his hat for me, I knew that was my problem and I worked towards it, go and write atleast two standardised tests, know more about your field of study, ur department, ur school and the town in which it situated, contact ur department for professors willing to take u as his/her research assistant....bros GOD would definitely see u through no short cut t greatness cos it doesnt last....peace
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
kennyrony:

Bro u still have to hold on till maybe next week. D release date is 13working days not 13days. You result should be out next week Tuesday or Wednesday. All d best
This is wrong...it is 13 days but high population does not allow them keep to it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by benjaminiyke(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
amanze15:
I think admission approvals are not mainly based on CGPA (SOP, ReSEarch interest, test scores, alumni influence) u can have 2.5/5 on nigeria scale without passing through the WEs scale and get a full funding based on wonderful test scores or a good references..........i no get reach 3.0/5 for cgPa I no pass Gre or toefl buh I got a full masters admission, america is a bit flexible with CGPA compared to canada..
thank you sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by fregkay: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
@gik65 Amennn
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kobe79: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Elparaiso:

I don't know what to say anymore....
Do you have a problem with me getting a visa or what?

where u are coming we have bin living and rearing children 11yrs now andstill counting JJC
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
DeeTus:
Lol, did the guy use bendel insurance?
I don't know ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Centrix: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Guys, is it safe to book etihad to the US. All these horror stories I'm hearing about the POE in abu dhabi even from Americans. Some guy even missed his flight because of the long lines and extensive questioning...Any alternatives for ppl travelling in August. Turkish airlines isn't looking bad atm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
innovativeame:
I don't know ooo
But you know what "bendel insurance" is, right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Centrix:
Guys, is it safe to book etihad to the US. All these horror stories I'm hearing about the POE in abu dhabi even from Americans. Some guy even missed his flight because of the long lines and extensive questioning...Any alternatives for ppl travelling in August. Turkish airlines isn't looking bad atm
Turkish Airlines is cool too. You can take it or better still ET which is quite economical.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ctemi(f): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
DeeTus:
Turkish Airlines is cool too. You can take it or better still ET which is quite economical.

Emirate too is okay, no disturbance@poe, stop over in dubai&free wifi at dubai
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
I greet the house, Abeg who sabi any NL men wey dey south dakota state university Abeg Mk him link me Abeg Mk I find out some info....thanks.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ctemi:

Emirate too is okay, no disturbance@poe, stop over in dubai&free wifi at dubai
yep
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sqlerror: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
matthew1234:
A guy got paid how weekly money with cheque and all he did was snap the cheque wit his cell phone and the money went straight into his bank account.My jaw dropoed.

Also don't embarrass urself to dey wear sweater cum new york now cus it's very hot

I
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Izzystevens: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bless you for the wonderful job done here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
DeeTus:
But you know what "bendel insurance" is, right?
I don't know it is. Biko, what's Bendel insurance?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kellycute(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Senatorbee:
Thanks house i ve checked the result
please how did you checked the result? I wrote the exam june 18 jus like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.