Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (707820 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
kellycute:
please how did you checked the result? I wrote the exam june 18 jus like you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Urch1980(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thank you friendship mi. And a Big AMEN!

Notonlyamerika:

Just exercise patience, they will get back to U in no distant time.

The golden words are already there at the embassy waiting for U, all it requires are thorough preparation and confident embellished with faith in God; of which I know Ure not lagging behind.

We're waiting for U to bring d Golden words home ( to d thread )........Good luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Type the word check ielts result in google, it will give you d page fill ur data and click find ur result will display
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
innovativeame:

I don't know it is. Biko, what's Bendel insurance?
Hahahaha later man, will tell you what it is.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Urch1980:

Hi guys; I have sent the mail to update a new DS160 this morning. I scanned my new ds 160 and passport page and provided the information in the above quote. But I did not get a mail aknowledging the receipt of my complaint. I thought I was supposed to get that kind of autoreply mail aknowledging my complaint...

Anyways, I'll check my visa application tomorrow evening and saturday morning to see whether the change was effected. If it wasn't, them I'm going to go to the embassy with the old ds160 and trust God for His favor. God's mercy and favor is key, and I'm confident I will hear the words said to me on the morning of july 6th by the vo: "I will approve your visa..." L'oruko Jesu; Amin. And so shall it be for you all that have tried to make sure your own part has been played as much as possible. Amen!

I dey come share my testimony for this forum come monday 6th july
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kaycome: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Gurus in the house please i need ur advice. I have low score in my gre exam. My verbal is 144, quantitative is 142 while writing is 2.0 . My school did not require the exam . i wrote it cos the embassy. Can i go to the embassy with the result or should i drop it.
Please i need urgent response.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Oga mi,i see u bro.Thanks

gik56:
Kay of Sunlinght, we will get too in Jesus name.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
I sent my infomations attached with my passport data page and ds160 page and i got immediate auto response msg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
I knew it was risky but I spoke with my advisor and she told me to come down.She said from the day I got the visa,it started counting.That was why I posted my experience so folks should be careful.
I dey wait u for murray.my email.....matthewokoh371@yahoo.com

annabee:
Y
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by matthew1234: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks

fregkay:
Mr mattew1234 congrats on ur arrival in the USA,wish you all the best.from sunlight Global academy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=Senatorbee post=35405701][/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kellycute(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Senatorbee:
Type the word check ielts result in google, it will give you d page fill ur data and click find ur result will display
yea thank man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahahaha later man, will tell you what it is.
Waiting to get that code cracked! Abeg, tell me what it is ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Walspring:

Am also surprise as well

Except the 30 day rule don't apply at poe.....no amount of convincing won't stop them from sending you back....they would tell you if you came on the 13th of next month you will have 30 days to sort yourself out which is more than enough
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
My advice to you all traveling if you can't stand the rigorous interview or not sure of yourself don't go through Etihad. ....yiu can use qatar ....they don't put people through tooo much they just scan your visa and new York is one of the easiest and sweetest port of entry......i hope you all have a good time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Teeswift(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello Guys, really appreciate d good work u guys are doing here. Please, I need an urgent advice to this question. I was admitted to FIU Masters degree program with I -20 for the fall semester 2015 and I'm abt booking visa appointment. My I-20 states family funds under d sponsor sections. Can I indicate or use my wife as my sponsor and present our joint account statement as proof of funds to d VO? An immediate response will be appreciated. Thank u and God bless.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Urch1980(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Senatorbee:
I sent my infomations attached with my passport data page and ds160 page and i got immediate auto response msg

Bros abeg when did you do that? I did mine this morning but got no instant reply, and I know I'm supposed to get one. I even sent it again, and copied myself to be sure it delivered. Got my copy of the mail, but still didn't get the autoreply...

Anyways; all things work together for my good...

I'll try it again tonight.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Busconductor: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good day guys please I want to find out about Healy form.. In the health form, I didn't see anyplace requesting for yellow fever but I've read in this thread where people get it at the airport. Please y is this so. And also, can I go to a private hospital to get a doctor to fill d form for me?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Centrix: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
jakeharris:
My advice to you all traveling if you can't stand the rigorous interview or not sure of yourself don't go through Etihad. ....yiu can use qatar ....they don't put people through tooo much they just scan your visa and new York is one of the easiest and sweetest port of entry......i hope you all have a good time

Thing is, etihad has its advantages. After 14 hrs of flight from the UAE to nyc, no one has time to start queuing up for another 1-2 hours especially if your flight lands in the afternoon which is rush hour at JFK. After passing through the CBP at abu dhabi, you're technically in the US so you don't have to pass through CBP in new york..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Centrix:

Thing is, etihad has its advantages. After 14 hrs of flight from the UAE to nyc, no one has time to start queuing up for another 1-2 hours especially if your flight lands in the afternoon which is rush hour at JFK. After passing through the CBP at abu dhabi, you're technically in the US so you don't have to pass through CBP in new york..
LOL, bro. So after this warning, you still want niggas to take that flight? Not a way to go please. It's better you queue than sending someone back. The trama alone can make someone commit suicide.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Has any one flown with Arik Airline to US? If you have, how was the experience?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Centrix:

I came in with qatar and did not have to quee at new York ....it was just so safe and easy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
DeeTus:
LOL, bro. So after this warning, you still want niggas to take that flight? Not a way to go please. It's better you queue than sending someone back. The trama alone can make someone commit suicide.

Bro nice talk...its better to queen. ...after all the rigorous street of procuring a visa....your family bids you goodbye only for them to see you after two days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mbeenox: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please do you need to print the instruction page after ur appointment confirmation and do u need to give it to d VO too.

Then the i-20 form has a page 2 which is for reentry do I give it to d vo too or its just d first page alone?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Centrix: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Urch1980:

Bros abeg when did you do that? I did mine this morning but got no instant reply, and I know I'm supposed to get one. I even sent it again, and copied myself to be sure it delivered. Got my copy of the mail, but still didn't get the autoreply...

Anyways; all things work together for my good...

I'll try it again tonight.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Senatorbee(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
I sent it dis afternoon, The auto reply msg was not save in my inbox wen i rechecked it
d information contain show jst my case file number and dat i will receive response in 1 or 2 working days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kaycome: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
kaycome:
Gurus in the house please i need ur advice. I have low score in my gre exam. My verbal is 144, quantitative is 142 while writing is 2.0 . My school did not require the exam . i wrote it cos the embassy. Can i go to the embassy with the result or should i drop it.
Please i need urgent response.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tosynbolade(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
A quick question please: I applied for an emergency appointment today,when should I be expecting a feedback.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
tosynbolade:
A quick question please: I applied for an emergency appointment today,when should I be expecting a feedback.

Within or less than 24 hours or more
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
I got banned today by antispam from posting sevis website and i dont know why i should be banned maybe someone users are flooding nairaland and antispam just dash me few hours ban.

@faraidi

Sorry i didnt post full details for you due to banned i got via antispam... I hope you able to pay it today

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.