Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (709620 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by DanjaNinja(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Urch1980:
Hello guys; una well done ooo.
Please who has flown emirates before? How was the experience? That's the flight I booked for 925 dolls. It will have a layover of 7hrs at dubai int air port. Lag to jFk new york. This layover, dem go feed me abi I dey "oyo"? Wetin person go dey do for 7hr?

Abeg make una nor yab me o, na my first experience be this o.

And the poe should be jfk now, shay. I don hear story about abu dahbi...

Abeg any body with experince with emirates should fill me in.

Da-alu nu (una thank you)

Brodaly, abeg i dey your back o. Enjoy your flight n no look woman o. tongue
How far accommodation arrangements?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by DanjaNinja(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
portelli:
I've already booked appointment but wish to reschedule, unfornately can no longer see the ' Reschedule Appointment' option in my profile Anyone xperiencing that?

Have previously rescheduled? What browser are you using? Try a different browser - Chrome or Firefox.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mbeenox: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
badoli:
Thanks bro. I finished with 3.06 in hnd and 3.14 in nd...I will like to continue with business administration. Am planning to apply to western michigan university for spring 2016. Is it a must to write standardize test b4 one can secure visa?

Its not a must, but nobody likes regretting, do ur best n DAT ur best my friend includes writing standardized test
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Centrix: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Some people have cogent reasons for not wanting to write standardized tests. Cost is one of them, time's another, just to name a few. Don't be too quick to pass judgement on others especially if you don't know their predicaments

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
mbeenox:

grin I don't think the denial was based on that answer.
The thing is if u gonna lie make it sound Like the truth
Some of these VOs do detect lies, yet they issue visas.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Centrix:
Some people have cogent reasons for not wanting to write standardized tests. Cost is one of them, time's another, just to name a few. Don't be too quick to pass judgement on others especially if you don't know their predicaments
Lol, that's shallow reasons. VOs are just considerate to approve visas for those who didn't write standardized tests. Period!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mbeenox: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
sammynwaGod:

maybe your ip is not from the states.
Where you at ?
Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mbeenox: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Centrix:

If u think u gonna be considered for given a reason such Cost, how will even pay Tuition fee if u can't afford GRE

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
DeeTus:
Hehe air hostees with sweet voice, do you want wine, juice? Lol and niggas would be like yes, i want all, even chicken. They want to eat everything to recover their tickets. Lol.

That's the spirit of Naija oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Centrix:

Lemme say i wont accept this before they have cost to pay for school fee, If no money for Standardized test where and how will they get money to pay for tuition fee

Remember that out of no money, money will come out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
@all

I read this and i cant just stop laughing

https://www.nairaland.com/2420153/america-embassy-gave-me-2year
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2015
Walspring:

That's the spirit of Naija oooo
Camerounians and Ghanaians have joined oh. Those ones can eat everything and they drink as if there's no tomorrow.

They rush to the toilet even when the light is red. Smh.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Centrix: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Walspring:

Lemme say i wont accept this before they have cost to pay for school fee, If no money for Standardized test where and how will they get money to pay for tuition fee

Remember that out of no money, money will come out.

Some schools, albeit few, admit and fund prospective students based solely on their academic transcripts. Yet others take recommendation letters, publications and research/work experience into consideration.

I've had people tell me they have relatives willing to fund their education abroad if they are able to secure admission. In some cases, those relatives do not want to be involved in the PROCESS of securing the admission.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2015
DeeTus:
Camerounians and Ghanaians have joined oh. Those ones can eat everything and they drink as if there's no tomorrow.

They must be Glutton then
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Centrix:

Some schools, albeit few, admit and fund prospective students based solely on their academic transcripts. Yet others take recommendation letters, publications and research/work experience into consideration.

I've had people tell me they have relatives willing to fund their education abroad if they are able to secure admission. In some cases, those relatives do not want to be involved in the PROCESS of securing the admission.
And they only want to be part of success? Smh.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Centrix: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2015
DeeTus:
And they only want to be part of success? Smh.

happens. My point is be careful not to judge so quickly.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2015
Centrix:

happens. My point is be careful not to judge so quickly.
It's only God can judge and not me.

I just pointed out something.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2015
BloodyMitch:
not yet dear
Please do not notify your school that you want to switch to another school when you get your visa, otherwise they might kick your asss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ctemi(f): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2015
angel34real:
Please friend where can I get a yellow fever card in port Harcourt Nigeria. And it's .must I go with it to USA?.

It is not compulsory, I got mine but nobody ask for it at POE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Anyone who is still trying to reschedule appointment should log on and try it now... There are about 14 available slots for July 20.

Goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ctemi(f): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Urch1980:
Hello guys; una well done ooo.
Please who has flown emirates before? How was the experience? That's the flight I booked for 925 dolls. It will have a layover of 7hrs at dubai int air port. Lag to jFk new york. This layover, dem go feed me abi I dey "oyo"? Wetin person go dey do for 7hr?

Abeg make una nor yab me o, na my first experience be this o.

And the poe should be jfk now, shay. I don hear story about abu dahbi...

Abeg any body with experince with emirates should fill me in.

Da-alu nu (una thank you)

Emirate is wow! Thy will spoil you with food&drink, their entertainment too is awesome. You will enjoy sight seeing@dubai airport&free wifi to ur fullest. Wish you safe trip
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Richmond996: 1:02am On Jul 11, 2015
@zeehzabee. Do you have an idea, if TSI or esl compass can be used to cover up for English requirement instead of writing tofel.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by match2016: 1:46am On Jul 11, 2015
djmakson:

@deetus email is fobecfmg@gmail.com Thanks bro
djmakson2000@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by match2016: 1:47am On Jul 11, 2015
DeeTus:
Djmakson and Match2016, could you drop your email, I will mail you guys.

fobecfmg@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by makama2000(m): 1:52am On Jul 11, 2015
Walspring:

You can use your CC transcript after you grad there and i dont think you will be ask for high school result again if i am not wrong..

Explain to school it seems you asked for financial aid and that's why they asking for high school stuff, open up to them that you are about to graduate in your CC.. Is better you graduate first before doing this

i need to graduate from CC before transferring as im doing associate without graduating i can't get a degree. but considering the time this came up plus i can't really depend on WAEC to send that result and get it evaluated before sept 1st (deadline for registration) i transferred to another CC BCC.edu got accepted, transfered my Financial aid and scholarships and im done with registration.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 2:07am On Jul 11, 2015
makama2000:

i need to graduate from CC before transferring as im doing associate without graduating i can't get a degree. but considering the time this came up plus i can't really depend on WAEC to send that result and get it evaluated before sept 1st (deadline for registration) i transferred to another CC BCC.edu got accepted, transfered my Financial aid and scholarships and im done with registration.
How did u transfer fin aid and scholarship Are you a resident or F1 student ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 2:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Richmond996:
@zeehzabee. Do you have an idea, if TSI or esl compass can be used to cover up for English requirement instead of writing tofel.
Yes TSI covers all . Once you pass TSI,it shows you can actually start college class immediately
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 2:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Ctemi:

Emirate is wow! Thy will spoil you with food&drink, their entertainment too is awesome. You will enjoy sight seeing@dubai airport&free wifi to ur fullest. Wish you safe trip
You are in Galesburg right ? See inflight enjoyment. Welcome anyways
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 2:10am On Jul 11, 2015
Walspring:

Which of the Goodluck

grin grin grin
Jonathan or patience. Anyone is fine grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by makama2000(m): 2:26am On Jul 11, 2015
zeezahbee:
How did u transfer fin aid and scholarship Are you a resident or F1 student ?

i'm not f1 but a resident. f1 dont get financial aid

donotreply@bcc.edu
Jul 1 (9 days ago)

to me
Dear **,

Burlington County College is now Rowan College at Burlington County!

Congratulations on your acceptance to Rowan College at Burlington
County(RCBC)for the Fall, 2015
semester!

Your student account information is as follows:
* Student ID Number: 1**
* WebAdvisor Account and Email login Name: **
* RCBC Student Email Address: **

RCBC's WebAdvisor online portal will allow you to
search,register,and pay for courses online, access grade and
financial information, request transcripts, and much more. Your
initial password for your WebAdvisor account will be your birth date
entered in the MMDDYY format. You will need to change your password
the first time you log in to your student WebAdvisor account. For
more information on your student WebAdvisor, please visit
www.bcc.edu/webadvisor.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 2:38am On Jul 11, 2015
makama2000:

i'm not f1 but a resident. f1 dont get financial aid

donotreply@bcc.edu
Jul 1 (9 days ago)

to me
Dear **,

Burlington County College is now Rowan College at Burlington County!

Congratulations on your acceptance to Rowan College at Burlington
County(RCBC)for the Fall, 2015
semester!

Your student account information is as follows:
* Student ID Number: 1**
* WebAdvisor Account and Email login Name: **
* RCBC Student .
I was wondering you are F1 because I actually know we don't get fin aid.

You actually don't need your High school transcript again since you are currently/ previously took class at a college. As long as you have taken more than 12credit, it's ok

If you actually need your High school transcript, it takes time and money. Plus you ain't even In Nigeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by makama2000(m): 3:14am On Jul 11, 2015
zeezahbee:
I was wondering you are F1 because I actually know we don't get fin aid.

You actually don't need your High school transcript again since you are currently/ previously took class at a college. As long as you have taken more than 12credit, it's ok

If you actually need your High school transcript, it takes time and money. Plus you ain't even In Nigeria

yea i know that, thats why i was bugging when ocean.edu requested for one because i have $14,000+ in combined FA, pell grant and scholarship and they insisted i must get it... i just had to transfer from general engineering to chemical engineering as im seeking to go to texas to study petroleum engr

and i cant afford that time to evaluate as im about to get my associate

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.