Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (708583 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2015
@Nabylet

Where are thou Where are thou Where are thou
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2015
slimmy05:
lets talk on bbm later. I am tired to read now. its 1:34 am

Good night, sleep tight and dream of her ooooo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Walspring:

Good night, sleep tight and dream of her ooooo grin

Don't dream of her ooo... she can't help you. Dream of King Jesus!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Walspring:
@Nabylet

Where are thou Where are thou Where are thou
na that one them share give you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by modelboy(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2015
kennyrony:

Bro seems u did not get the message dis guys are trying to pass 2 u. I understand u really want to help but d way u come in wasn't OK. Dis forum as part 1-7 it as been on for d past 6 years. Feb 27, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/240241/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries and alot of guys av been doing a grt work in helping 2ru admission, visa processing and even during ur stay in US. we av 100s of people who got der success story from here since the creation of d thread.

It sound so how to just come on 1st of june and ask people to quote u if they need any form of assistance. You don't need to tell people to quote u,it makes it looks as if d guys here doesn't know wat dey ar doing. u should av just be responding to question, by den people will notice u and quote u. I hope u understand me Mr Daniel. All d best and enjoy ur stay in US.
thank you bery much sir, i appropriate. smiley smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by modelboy(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2015
imperiouxx:

Because I'm too complex for you to understand.

So, what do you know about school admission process in U.S boi? undecided

From all the firsthand information given on this thread..... they will not consider private schools before public schools.

ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Good morning guyz .... Please I was unable to pay ma sevis fee the last time I tried. ... Please its indicating that the fee can not be payed using master Card or credit card .. those that mean my friend that is ova der can't oay it using his credit card. and also the address which address do I fill . Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by mbeenox: 9:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Hello, Im suppose to get my I-20 form on latest 20th of this month and my school resumes 12 August. I don't know how long it takes to process the visa. Please can anyone advise if this time will be enough.

Thank You.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by spyke01(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2015
profojah:

No bro...You have to calculate it in Benin -rep exchange rate...I think a dollar is equivalent to 580CFA and 1naira is I think 3CFA...so times it by $200.
Just go with 40k+NGN

He should go with over 50k, The bank charges inclusive..he would spend at least 53k asides T fare

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
coobboy:

congratulations blood...... Yabatech boys always getting it.

bro how you take know say yct boy ...... why don't you know me too ... YCT BOY TOO computer science.

going for web design.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
sammynwaGod:

bro how you take know say yct boy ...... why don't you know me too ... YCT BOY TOO computer science.

going for web design.
Lol the guy na my class mate na why.
You still dey yabatech?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2015
mbeenox:
Hello, Im suppose to get my I-20 form on latest 20th of this month and my school resumes 12 August. I don't know how long it takes to process the visa. Please can anyone advise if this time will be enough.

Thank You.
You still have enough time. Just pray ur I-20 arrive as stated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2015
sammynwaGod:
Good morning guyz .... Please I was unable to pay ma sevis fee the last time I tried. ... Please its indicating that the fee can not be payed using master Card or credit card .. those that mean my friend that is ova der can't oay it using his credit card. and also the address which address do I fill . Thank you.
@sammynwaGod but u ar not new here na. U can't pay SEVIS fee via master card. Is either u go to cotonu or some1 help u pay in US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2015
kennyrony:

@sammynwaGod but u ar not new here na. U can't pay SEVIS fee via master card. Is either u go to cotonu or some1 help u pay in US

kenny it's true am not new . the person der who wants to help make the payment is the saying his not seeing the option of using Mc.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
coobboy:
Lol the guy na my class mate na why. You still dey yabatech?
yes bro .... nd u ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
sammynwaGod:

kenny it's true am not new . the person der who wants to help make the payment is the saying his not seeing the option of using Mc.
He's not gonna to do online payment, paying wit master card. He will go 2 d bank to pay via money order
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
how long will it take money order or western Union to issue receipt
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
sammynwaGod:
how long will it take money order or western Union to issue receipt
Like 3-5 working days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by udeyokay: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
sammynwaGod:
Go to seme border ecobank if you are in lag. Save stress.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Stewee:

Lmao
The hustle is real brah!
Hope hiz good!

Yes bro.he is good..very very good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Can some folks here stop mentioning DeeTus delibrately?

Last Sunday, while i was solving someone's problem, somebody else was busy saying i will add more blah blah blah to Warriboy's injury. Meanwhile, Valpo responded to him very quickly, the next day.

Please if i am bad, just let me be. Only God can judge me, nobody else.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by coobboy(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2015
sammynwaGod:

yes bro .... nd u ?
I just finish my OND for there this year
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by honeyad(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Stewee:
Where is @honeyad?

Present sir.. I hail you sir FL man.. How your side na ? I dey see all your handwork for IG o lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by honeyad(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
happney65:

Bros,them don dey yankee..we no dey see them for here again..there is god ohh grin

Lol... Just like stewee said... The hustle is real mehn.. Been busy AF

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Stewee:

That's good..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Stewee:

That's good..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=DeeTus post=34378337den I really appreciate that. Thanks boss

[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by warriboy21(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
DeeTus:
Can some folks here stop mentioning DeeTus delibrately?

Last Sunday, while i was solving someone's problem, somebody else was busy saying i will add more blah blah blah to Warriboy's injury. Meanwhile, Valpo responded to him very quickly, the next day.

Please if i am bad, just let me be. Only God can judge me, nobody else.

Yeah boss
De actually replied me d next day. If it's your doing den I really appreciate that.. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by samnoah(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
imperiouxx:

I think it's 60 to 90 days before resumption. I'm not sure about this anymore.

30Days rule before resumption for entering and 120days before resumption for appearing for visa interview. Weldone guys. I think the guy with the monicker @modelboy sincerely is interested in helping. But he needs to just read first.. My advice, read first to be read! Weldone all!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
warriboy21:

Yeah boss
De actually replied me d next day. If it's your doing den I really appreciate that.. Thanks boss
Give thanks to God!

Have a nice day, the Computer Scientist!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by modelboy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
samnoah:

30Days rule before resumption for entering and 120days before resumption for appearing for visa interview. Weldone guys. I think the guy with the monicker @modelboy sincerely is interested in helping. But he needs to just read first.. My advice, read first to be read! Weldone all!!
thank u very much sir, i think u got it really right there. Thanks for your understanding
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
sammynwaGod:

Go to seme.. You fill your Nigeria address

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.