Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (707763 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
slimmy05:
na that one them share give you?

No mind them.

They haven't share my own give me and nah only between themselves they are sharing it..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
sammynwaGod:

kenny it's true am not new . the person der who wants to help make the payment is the saying his not seeing the option of using Mc.
He can pay with any card in as much as there is card is the card. The cheapest way is still to pay in U.S. If you have that 53k to waste. Just send 49k ;Dand I will pay the sevis fee for you and within 48hrs you print your confirmation online.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by princejeffery: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
pls friends am in need of help.. am traveling next month to my school.. but i want to transfer

can i apply here or will it be possible if i get there??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
princejeffery:
pls friends am in need of help.. am traveling next month to my school.. but i want to transfer

can i apply here or will it be possible if i get there??
you would have also applied to the school from here and get your I-20. Now, your best bet would be to spend a semester in your school, then transfer to the other school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by imperiouxx(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
samnoah:

30Days rule before resumption for entering and 120days before resumption for appearing for visa interview. Weldone guys. I think the guy with the monicker @modelboy sincerely is interested in helping. But he needs to just read first.. My advice, read first to be read! Weldone all!!

Thanks guys for the clarification.... I totally mixed it with appearing at the embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by princejeffery: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
thanks for the info bro i really appreciate, but hope if i stay for a semester i wont pay for the tuition cos the tuition is too much eh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kellycute(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
You will pay the tuition for that semester. I stand to be corrected.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
princejeffery:
thanks for the info bro i really appreciate, but hope if i stay for a semester i wont pay for the tuition cos the tuition is too much eh
You mean pay for the next semester tuition or dis one u are abt 2 start
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by NeedMobile: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Please the Gurus in the House, Good afternoon .

Please i plan to travel to the US on the 23rd of this month and have prepared all the document and fill the DS-160 form . am going on a Visit but am yet to pay for the VISA fee because if i cant get a date before then there wont be need to move on.

Please my question is can i get a date before then if i pay for VISA fee today.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
slimmy05:
He can pay with any card in as much as there is card is the card. The cheapest way is still to pay in U.S. If you have that 53k to waste. Just send 49k ;Dand I will pay the sevis fee for you and within 48hrs you print your confirmation online.

bro please send me your email.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
NeedMobile:

Please i plan to travel to the US on the 23rd of this month and have prepared all the document and fill the DS-160 form . am going on a Visit but am yet to pay for the VISA fee because if i cant get a date before then there wont be need to move on.

Thanks
Yes u can. Der is abt 3 different date b4 23rd

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by anfanio: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
princejeffery:

You must stay or better still attend classes for the first semester before transfer to another college. Can you clarify what you mean here? --"but hope if i stay for a semester i wont pay for the tuition cos the tuition is too much eh" Are you suggesting just being around without attending school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by NeedMobile: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
kennyrony:

Yes u can. Der is abt 3 different date b4 23rd

thanks i will proceed tomorrow morning and pay and hope i will get a date before then, thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
NeedMobile:

thanks i will proceed tomorrow morning and pay and hope i will get a date before then, thanks
Sure, u will.... U welcome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
honeyad:

Present sir.. I hail you sir FL man.. How your side na ? I dey see all your handwork for IG o lol

Lmao...
Look who the cat dragged in... grin
We dey hold our side down brah.

Handwork? Are you sure it's me you're ffg on IG? What's your handle?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
happney65:

Yes bro.he is good..very very good

Roger!
We Bless God!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
princejeffery:
why won't you pay? You will fact pay without owing any dime.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
sammynwaGod:

bro please send me your email.
done. Send me a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
anfanio:

You must stay or better still attend classes for the first semester before transfer to another college. Can you clarify what you mean here? --"but hope if i stay for a semester i wont pay for the tuition cos the tuition is too much eh" Are you suggesting just being around without attending school?

I think what he means is..
He prolly has to stay for one semester but he doesn't wana pay for it.
I'm not sure if that's possible. They might not allow you transfer iff you don't settle all outstanding bills.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
slimmy05:
why won't you pay? You will fact pay without owing any dime.

Lmao!
#Gbam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
slimmy05:
done. Send me a PM
just did that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by isi4luv: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello house! I want to thank you all for ur contributions. U guyz re rily doin a good work. I have some questions to ask.
I applied for a masters program to a sch, bt cos of ma GRE score which isn't high enough. I scored 282. The sch gave me a conditional admission into an undergraduate program and told me that after d first semester, I'll be transferred to the masters program. I would lyk to know if I will have problems at the embassy because of the condition of my admission? Are there other people that have bein to the embassy with this kind of situation? Please I need ur advise?
Also, I would like to know the current exchange rate conversion at the embassy so I'll knw if my sponsors bank acct is still sufficient.
Finally, I would like to knw hw much the SEVIS fee and visa application fee cost. Thank you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by imperiouxx(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
princejeffery:

You saw this before going for the school. So, the school will asked you to pay for each semester you spend with them until your transfer is clear. The early semester is divided into deadlines for % reimbursement. Your payment is a criterion for transfer. No pay, no transcript, no transfer.... you fall out of status after the last notification.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by imperiouxx(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
isi4luv:
Hello house! I want to thank you all for ur contributions. U guyz re rily doin a good work. I have some questions to ask.
I applied for a masters program to a sch, bt cos of ma GRE score which isn't high enough. I scored 282. The sch gave me a conditional admission into an undergraduate program and told me that after d first semester, I'll be transferred to the masters program. I would lyk to know if I will have problems at the embassy because of the condition of my admission? Are there other people that have bein to the embassy with this kind of situation? Please I need ur advise?
Also, I would like to know the current exchange rate conversion at the embassy so I'll knw if my sponsors bank acct is still sufficient.
Finally, I would like to knw hw much the SEVIS fee and visa application fee cost. Thank you!

many people have been to the embassy with such admission but individual case is different.

Let's think about this, just for a low GRE, you'll have to spend 1 semester as undergrad....... undecided What's the school (private/public), what course and when did you graduate from your undergrad? I've heard of schools that let you combine the pre-semester with your normal semester.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by biikeys(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
isi4luv:

Conditional admission to an undergrad program? Which school is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
isi4luv:
Even people wit GRE lower than urs got admission to masters degree directly. Which school is dat? Conditional admission to undergraduate? Was it only d school u apply 2?.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
NeedMobile:

I
Thanks

Lool. Are you trolling us?
You plan to travel on the 23rd of the month.
You've not filled your ds, you're yet to schedule an appointment (which could take weeks). You're perhaps not ready mental wise and documents wise.

Better shift your timeline for your own good man
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by NeedMobile: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
bbdd:

Lool. Are you trolling us?
You plan to travel on the 23rd of the month.
You've not filled your ds, you're yet to schedule an appointment (which could take weeks). You're perhaps not ready mental wise and documents wise.

Better shift your timeline for your own good man

You should read what i wrote properly before passing a comment. its not by force you say something. be polite. Like minds have replied before you.

Kindly open your eye well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by isi4luv: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pls hw much is d sevis fee and visa application fee? And what is the current US exchange rate conversion? Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mickeywilliams(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
coobboy:

When you apply for fall you are likely to resume August, September depending on the school, but due to your SAT being scheduled on October i'll implore you to apply for spring or Fall next year. Your choice
Thanks..I presume you mean that when I write this october ..results will be out in 2wks as usual n I apply to schools..my resumption date should be fall next yr?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by paris1439: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hi everyone quick question please can I book a one way ticket to the U.S when I'm going to school?
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by isi4luv: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
imperiouxx:

many people have been to the embassy with such admission but individual case is different.

Let's think about this, just for a low GRE, you'll have to spend 1 semester as undergrad....... undecided What's the school (private/public), what course and when did you graduate from your undergrad? I've heard of schools that let you combine the pre-semester with your normal semester.

Its a public sch bro. MBA. So what do u think abou my chances at d embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.