Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (710085 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
DeeTus:

Hahahaha. You're looking for help and can't be open about it, huh?

God's really watching you!
one year and sponsoring self again, Bros make him come clean
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
amanze15:
one year and sponsoring self again, Bros make him come clean
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
my brothers am back again. .... how do I check for available date for interview. ...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Evening house,who in the house got interview by 7.30am Abuja on June 12th?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
sammynwaGod:
my brothers am back again. .... how do I check for available date for interview. ...
Sign up to d appointment page. www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-appointmentschedule.asp dem u see d latest available date

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
DeeTus:

Hahahaha. You're looking for help and can't be open about it, huh?

God's really watching you!

Hahahaahahahahahahah
I was laughing too when I saw it... this is one huge joke.

LMAO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jahbless82:
VO: Let me have ur passport

me:passed the passport to her

VO: where are u going in US?

Me: answered

VO: Y are u going?

Me: answered.

VO: why the course and school

VO: who is going to finance your study?

Me: self

VO: what do you do?

Me:****

VO: Hw much is monthly income?

Me: 3*****

VO: hw long have u been with your current employer

Me: 1 yr

VO: u mean u've been saving up for this?

Me: yes...i have previous work experience and have up to 4yrs working experience.

the VO handed me the passport and the blue letter.

Pls i need applicable advice....
You need to state ur response. We can help or give advice base on ****** or answer
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jahbless82:

Me: yes...i have previous work experience and have up to 4yrs working experience.

Hahahahaahhahaha

Bros I don't mean to laugh at you or your predicament but this transcript is one helluva joke!

How on earth are we gonna help you when we don't even know what you said?

Please fix up your transcript and tell us exactly what you said, don't be shy we've all had denials and don't leave anything out.

It is well with you!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tosynbolade(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please I have a quick question. I am trying to schedule my appointment and there is a column to write my first name and last name(while signing up). My question is what about the middle name on my passport??. Isn't it necessary as I can't see a space for it or do I write it alongside my first name??..thanks I await ur reply.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
tosynbolade:
Please I have a quick question. I am trying to schedule my appointment and there is a column to write my first name and last name(while signing up). My question is what about the middle name on my passport??. Isn't it necessary as I can't see a space for it or do I write it alongside my first name??..thanks I await ur reply.
Yes write it wit ur first name.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tayoamos: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pls can someone help me on how much it will cost taking a cab or bus from Cincinnati to dayton, both cities in Ohio, USA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
tayoamos:
Pls can someone help me on how much it will cost taking a cab or bus from Cincinnati to dayton, both cities in Ohio, USA

Did you get admission in University of Dayton?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by chidexhenry: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello gurus in s house....mojuba oo. pls anybody in ETSU? dem give me admission fr MS in Tech in enginering tech dept. I was told to contact my coordinator fr GA applicatn. I don send mails tire, call tire, yet nobody dey answer me. pls I need ur advice on what to do cos time is not on my side o.thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tayoamos: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Did you get admission in University of Dayton?
No. Am going for a wedding, me and my wife. Fare to Dayton is around 350k while Cincinnati is 270k, that is a difference of about 140k for the 2 of us. I am now thinking of geting the fare to Cincinnati, then get a cab to Dayton since its just about 50 min drive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by udeyokay: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jahbless82:

Where the Vo nabbed you was when he asked you "how long have you been with the current employer. You fall and said 1yr. And he stressed this "you have been saving up for this ?". You said yes .Vo wasn't convinced with the answers you gave. And please write out the rest let's see

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
chidexhenry:
Hello gurus in s house....mojuba oo. pls anybody in ETSU? dem give me admission fr MS in Tech in enginering tech dept. I was told to contact my coordinator fr GA applicatn. I don send mails tire, call tire, yet nobody dey answer me. pls I need ur advice on what to do cos time is not on my side o.thanks.

Pm slimmy05
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
tayoamos:

No. Am going for a wedding, me and my wife. Fare to Dayton is around 350k while Cincinnati is 270k, that is a difference of about 140k for the 2 of us. I am now thinking of getting the fare to Cincinnati, then get a cab to Dayton since its just about 50 min drive

The reason I asked is because I got admission to study in University of Dayton but still working on getting visa. Good luck in trying to get the information you need.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
tayoamos:

No. Am going for a wedding, me and my wife. Fare to Dayton is around 350k while Cincinnati is 270k, that is a difference of about 140k for the 2 of us. I am now thinking of geting the fare to Cincinnati, then get a cab to Dayton since its just about 50 min drive

Bros,Check these websites of Cab companies in the US,Particularly in Ohio..http://www.taxiincincinnati.com/ http://cincinnati-cab.com http://www.townetaxiinc.com.. Thank me later.. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by samnoah(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
tayoamos:

Since it's just a 50minute drive as you said, the bus option may be good and then you could save some money. Why not check Google for 'Cincinnati to Dayton by road'. You will get fare details. Well, others will help but to me, Google is best way to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by anfanio: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
tayoamos:

Could cost about $100 or more for both of you, why don't you talk to your host to arrange to pick you up at Cincinnati
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by chidexhenry: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
am I novice here...how do I go about dat...d pm stuff? pls help a brother in need.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
chidexhenry:
am I novice here...how do I go about dat...d pm stuff? pls help a brother in need.
Type slimmy05 on d search bar, click on his name, den u see Send E-Mail Message To slimmy05.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
tayoamos:

Big boss, Majority of us here dont stay there, the best answer will come from google grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
chidexhenry:

Look for the user name and click on it and you will see the person profile and send email, so click on send email..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by yemzyray01(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello House
Please which is more preferable WES ICAP or WES BASIC....and do schools accept verified transcript from WES not evaluated transcript....thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by olumix365: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
good day sir, please i won a dv in 2009 and i was refuse with my wife, after my first interview i was told to report the following day for FPU, which i attend, but my wife was hard of hearing cos she is a high school drop out. now i wish i could go for undergraduate in agriculture please i will like to know the procedure to follow, thank you sir. shallom.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
yemzyray01:
Hello House
Please which is more preferable WES ICAP or WES BASIC....and do schools accept verified transcript from WES not evaluated transcript....thanks

It depend on the one your school listed as their taste
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2015
chidexhenry:
you might not get a ga, but atleast you can get a tuition scholarship or international merit scholarship
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by happney65: 4:35am On Jun 05, 2015
olumix365:
good day sir, please i won a dv in 2009 and i was refuse with my wife, after my first interview i was told to report the following day for FPU, which i attend, but my wife was hard of hearing cos she is a high school drop out. now i wish i could go for undergraduate in agriculture please i will like to know the procedure to follow, thank you sir. shallom.

Boss,I think you should move this to the immigration thread or house what do you think?Your answers please

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by imperiouxx(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2015
olumix365:

Do standardized test (SAT) and TOEFL, get your credentials together, search for schools, apply online, pay application fee, get your sponsor statement of account, send your admission package and wait for admission decision. Within 4 months, if admitted, you'll start the embassy phase of it. That's it!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.