Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (710246 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by worry357: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2015
droloye:
hi
pls what is the best way to defend a single school application for an F1 visa before the VO .
I will also add that i am a credible and legitimate student with ties back in nigeria

Only YOU know why you chose to apply to only one school.
No one here knows you reason. Are you asking people to make up lies for you?
You should only tell the truth to the visa officer.
So explain to them why you only tried one school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2015
droloye:
hi
pls what is the best way to defend a single school application for an F1 visa before the VO .
I will also add that i am a credible and legitimate student with ties back in nigeria

even if u applied to just one school tell the vo u applied to three or two other school ... just mention any name of school offering what you want to study , they dont verify it , its just for records .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by davidscot9278: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
How do i get US visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
davidscot9278:
How do i get US visa?
Very easy, just go to the US Embassy 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, and tell them u need US Visa. They will definitely give u.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
davidscot9278:
How do i get US visa?

Visit the closest baba
Or better still stowaway inside a plane like that Benin boy. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tayoamos: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
bbdd:

Visit the closest baba
No no, let him pray on his passport and overnight the visa will surface
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
davidscot9278:
How do i get US visa?

grin They are just messing with you. What all my Ogas are trying to tell you is that you should read part 1 of this thread to Part 7 that is if you are looking for F1 visa. Then your question will be answered. grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by HOTWATER(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
davidscot9278:
How do i get US visa?

you don't need a US visa now to travel . Go to MMIA this evening , tell them you want to travel to America and you will be put on the next available flight.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
worry357:

Only YOU know why you chose to apply to only one school.
No one here knows you reason. Are you asking people to make up lies for you?
You should only tell the truth to the visa officer.
So explain to them why you only tried one school.
Hahaha. But you ought to have told him that telling the VO he applied to only one school will make CO deny him a visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by worry357: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
DeeTus:
Hahaha. But you ought to have told him that telling the VO he applied to only one school will make CO deny him a visa.
I think he knows that but wants someone to write a story for him!
Trouble is when people start with lies then can not keep the story straight! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
bartino:
A guy in beard....
vo : good morning
me: morning sir
vo: what's your purpose in USA?
me:pursue masters in mechanical engineering
vo: school?
the me : south dakota state university
vo: idea of location?
me: Brookings
why this school : have research in computational fluid dynamic which is in line with my work experience and I have been welcomed into Dr. Gent Stephens research on optimization of mechanical systems using computational fluid dynamic technology
vo:what you do as a mechanical engineer?
me; analysis of mechanical systems, process engineering and troubleshooting.
vo:when did you graduate?
me:2013
vo: undergraduate?
me: mechanical engineering
vo: school?
me: university of benin
vo:what you being doing?
me: work voluntarily for Joe mechanic workshop for youth empowerment and went for my mandatory national youth services call were I work for wean and company.
vo: who's paying?
me: my dad
vo: what does he do?
me: an industrial consultant and own anew engineering company
vo:has your dad travel before?
me : yes
vo: where
me: UK,Japan, China
vo: have you gone outside Nigeria?
me:no
vo:tour dad being to USA?
me: no
vo: why didn't daa take you to UK with him?
me: it was a business trip
vo: account statement
me : shown, he checked.
vo: okay
vo:approving your visa,get winter outfit

Advice; make up your script yourself, understand it don't cram cos questons can come in different forms,be confident, though I was timid at start,PUT GOD FIRST.

thanks to bossssssss Slimmy, you the best thanks for everything... more blessings to you to all nialra land guys you guys are great and to those yet to go for theirs it will be successful in Jesus name

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland..

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
benjaminiyke:
One thing I have noticed about visa approval is that your chances of getting your visa is greatly enhanced if you are sponsored by your Dad. They frown at anything uncle,sister or aunt. But with God anything is possible and sure so many people have gotten visa by using uncle and aunt as sponsors.

Not only that because loads of people here got their visa with uncle/aunt as sponsor..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
kennyrony:

Very easy, just go to the US Embassy 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, and tell them u need US Visa. They will definitely give u.

Hahahahahaha

I no fit laugh alone joor..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
davidscot9278:
How do i get US visa?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny question but boss and incomplete question

Can you state which of US visa do you want to get
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
tayoamos:

No no, let him pray on his passport and overnight the visa will surface

Wow.!!!

That will be one of the greatest miracle of all time if visa surface on his passport

grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
bbdd:

Visit the closest baba

No be small thing oo... Him name go enter record as one of the stowaway crew

grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
HOTWATER:

you don't need a US visa now to travel . Go to MMIA this evening , tell them you want to travel to America and you will be put on the next available flight.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He should just pay for ticket abi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
sammynwaGod:
when you are asked if you belong to a clan or tribe what do i do fill yes or no

Put BH or opc or isaakaba... LOl

just kidding grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
amanze15:
VISA approved today at abuja after two denails I was for 7:30 batch, a white man probably in his late 40s wearing a fossil chronometer almost like the type I was wearing buh america spec, checked in, after confirming dS160 and finger prints, spiritual running stomach so I went to the gents to use some part of my 160 dollars *3 grin I probably left a staunch smell for the next user to feed on grin, went back to take my seat, VOs were very cordial, a lot of students were given, den I heard the golden call "NEXT applicant window 8"
VO: goodmorning
Me: morning
VO: your papers pls
VO: *types* stared at the computer for ages probably 2 minutes
ME: * inside my mind * virgin maria don arrest U
VO: so why u wanna go to the states?!
ME: for my masters program in geological and geophysical enginerring
VO: stares for anoda minute
ME: ( he be as if this man na senior man for interviewing o)
VO: where u going to?!
ME: missouri university of science and tech....VO cuts in
VO: the one at rolla?!
NE: Yes( u sabi am)
VO: so what did u study during ur undergraduate and where?!
ME: geology at the univerity of ilorin,ikorin kwara state
VO: so what would this program do for U?!
ME: technical expertise is a needed edge in my field and I am looking at groundwater and contaminants remediation
VO: so what u gonna do afterwards?!
ME: come back to nigeria and get a job at the several multinational companies like shell, chevron and schlumberger...VO kept nodding*
VO: fliping through the pages of my passport*.. have u travelled before
ME: for where I dey naija*....i haven't had the need to do so,
VO: so whose paying for ur trips?!
ME: my cousin- brother
VO: ur cousin brother?!
Me: oh I have stayed too long with him I call him my brother with a smile
VO: what does he do?!
ME: he got a business chain of stores across three states kwara abia and imo states...VO cuts in?!
VO: what do u think he would do such task of paying?!
I silently said thank U jesus memorised answer follows
ME: he has been supportive of my education since my undergraduate level where I have stayed with him through my course in kwara state
VO: * does a Bleep it gesture with his head* types arranges my passport and gives me the golden paper of approval
Vo: ur visa have been approved,
While he was schooling me on the 30 days arrival ish I was in euphoria land
Me okay thank you

Thanks to slimmy05 even though u said I might end up like domex007, to ebdid deetus walspring darklight and the rest of u. That are numerous to mention, if my fundraising ceremony goes well I would visit of U guys and a pair of Nike airmax wink ur influence can never be estimated. There is A GOD, and the trinity and Virgin Mary, Thank U

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland.

Cheers! Cheers!! Cheers!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
djmakson:

Please stop fooling yourself. You don't have to spam the thread with lies. Your profile shows that you posted the transcript below a couple of months ago.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ope4all: 1:19am On Aug 26, 2014
Praise Jehovah oooo, I got my visa yesterday around 8.am. Here is the transcript.

Me: good morning
Vo: don't greet me
Me: smiles
Vo: may I have your passport
Me: gave her
Vo: congratulations your visa has been approved.

Hmmmm within just 30sec everything was done I wasn't even asked of my name Talkless of my dox. God is great.

Make una help should 70 Alleluyah ooooooooooo

FBI and CIA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
ferdimako:

haha...imperrioux...we need to investigate some visa claims before dishing out the drinks.

You are right big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
DARKLIGHT:
Hello everyone! I have a quick question to ask. Will it be an issue at POE if I first stop at New York before heading to Dayton? Thanks!

Cc: Bigfrancis21, Slimmy05, Imperiouxx, and others.

Not at all but just compose yourself big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
amanze15:
thanks for the info, I needs such, my mum is carrying the whole of tejusosho market to someone so I want to fly with her

Only you Tejuosho market ?

You are mouthed oo

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Walspring:

Not at all but just compose yourself big boss

Thanks, boss! I really appreciate your response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
profojah:
Congrats @Bartino, Amanze15, Jamesflaw and ddbluv..

Where you go hide because i never see your post for the past 1 week

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Thanks, boss! I really appreciate your response.

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
amanze15:
Lufthansa airlines probably from ABJ but its still tentative

You are a bigger boss ooo.. Only you Lufthansa.. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by spyke01(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Who is flying to Minnesota this fall? grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by elmadavida(f): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hi bosses, please I need guidance here. My dad is my sponsor and he is a business man (contractor) but I am not using his business account, I want to use his personal account where more funds are. Is this advisable? As I will be stating that he is a business man if asked.
Your opinion and help matters alot. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
elmadavida:
Hi bosses, please I need guidance here. My dad is my sponsor and he is a business man (contractor) but I am not using his business account, I want to use his personal account where more funds are. Is this advisable? As I will be stating that he is a business man if asked.
Your opinion and help matters alot. Thank you
Yea perfect. It even but u use is personal SOA than the business
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by elmadavida(f): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Thank you Kennyrony. What if they ask for his business SOA to see details of the business transactions for clarification.
His personal account is where the funds are but no business transaction.
Can I include the certificate of incorporation of his company in which I was also listed as part of the 3 directors? The company account balance is not enough and does not have as much funds as his personal account which I want to use.

kennyrony:

Yea perfect. It even but u use is personal SOA than the business

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.