Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,173 members, 7,842,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) (35854 Views)

Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team / Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Eniola Aluko Wins Chelsea Women's Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by redcliff: 9:45am On May 13, 2015
sanomi002:

I AM A REGISTARED DISTRIBUTOR OF DANGOTE CEMENT IN OBAJANA CEMENT PLANT (OCP) in Kogi State, Nigeria.
Purchase a
trailer load of dangote
cement at a low factory
price. We ship to any part
of the country upon the
customer(s) order, and
delivered to your door step
product: dangote cement
(50kg)
origin: dangote factory. Price per bag: 1,000 naira
only. Trailer load qty: 600 bags. Total cost: 600 bags x
1,000 naira: = 600,000. 00
naira *duration of delivery
after order:2days
transportation cost:
Does not depends on distance/your
state. Contact us now to
place your order via
CONTACT NAME : SALIU MAHOUD. CONTACT NO :07068195288
note: we deliver our goods
to where ever state our
customers may reside in
stocks, sites or construction
company
OUR MODE OF DELIVERY IS VERY EASY AND CONVENIENT. YOU SIMPLY BOOK/ORDER. WE ARRANGE TRANSPORT AND YOU GET YOUR CEMENT ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA WITHIN 2 DAYS MAXIMUM.

Thief oshi

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by stabillo(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2015
How is this news? Eniola has been playing for England ladies for over a decade... I've known her for long even before her father became a senator in 1999, the only PDP senator in ekiti then

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2015
That is the granddaughtert of the late Prof. Sam Aluko and niece of Prof. Bolaji Aluko, the VP of the university in Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Bamz(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2015
I read one of her articles on BBC Sports online. She's a true blue. I'm sure she can hold her own in the English team. Shame she's not representing Nigeria.

Wishing her the best.
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Bamz(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
That is the granddaughtert of the late Prof. Sam Aluko and niece of Prof. Bolaji Aluko, the VP of the university in Otuoke.

Oshe Mr CIA officer
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by lalasticlala(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2015
MrFootball:
Na wa for u lalasticlala. Somebody do dis kain thread last night in d sport section and its worthy of FP. But because u be mod u come quickly do ur own thread dis morning come rush am to FP?
isn't it against d laws of NL? Where's seun sef?

Didn't see it. Where is the link?
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by anonimi: 9:58am On May 13, 2015
ohasimod:
this is superb

Tobisyn:
Nice One. Gr8 Job

What does a typical daughter of a UK senator/MP do with the education she must have received?

Play soccer for Nigeria's team

Doubtful!

Celebrated by the British press for doing so?
Even more doubtful!!

For how long shall we be comfortable with our SCUMBAGS of the earth status
For how long?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by anonimi: 10:05am On May 13, 2015
EagleScribes:

Don't blame them bro. Over there, they have better facilities and environment to work with. Many of our past heroes have been used and dumped.

Inasmuch as I would have loved to see her play in the green and white, the NFF is so discouraging and clueless

Would you know what her father as SINator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria did to address the issues you raised in your post
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by kelobestline(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2015
Nice one my baby! Just go and shock d world with your great talent.

#Chelsea still watches ur back.
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by MrFootball(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by DeRay98(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
msmon:
She'll end to regret her action! Nigeria plays better and more successful than England when it comes to female football.

her male colleagues that favor to play for England instead of their fatherland?

Why Op is trying to get attention with this news? There's nothing new in this story, Eniola has been playing for England for years now, she started pro-football before Sone.
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Redman44(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2015
Eniola Aluko has been living in England since she was 1 year old. You can't move to England as a toddler, spend so many years there and find it easy to play for Nigeria, especially when England approaches you to play for her ladies team. Female football is still developing in England, and Eniola Aluko represents the Black percentage in the team. Besides, she is not a bad player cool cool cool. That is why she is playing for Chelsea FC Women's Squad. Like someone said, the facilities in England are superb. There are so many female footballers in Nigeria who are talented, so we should not worry too much about Eniola. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by lalasticlala(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2015
MrFootball:

www.nairaland.com/2309996/daughter-former-nigerian-senator-set#33676943.

Oh!! The person just wants people to come to his blog.. Just link.. Anyway, didn't see it
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by decentsoft(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2015
9ice one
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by jhidey08(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2015
EagleScribes:

Don't blame them bro. Over there, they have better facilities and environment to work with. Many of our past heroes have been used and dumped.

Inasmuch as I would have loved to see her play in the green and white, the NFF is so discouraging and clueless
how? Dey should pay ex internationals pension abi? D fact dat dey've given doze players d opportunity to showcase demselves is enough, d lavish lifestyle footballers live is responsible for their poor living after retiring from football, luk at Emmanuel Adebayo, if sumbody lyk dat retires from football and becomes poor will u say Togo Football Federation refuse to help him? Stop blaming d NFF for everything, dey're trying their best. Come to Abuja and u'll know wot I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by ogbanje1(f): 11:04am On May 13, 2015
She ugly sha. undecided
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Fellonigerians: 11:06am On May 13, 2015
msmon:
She'll end to regret her action! Nigeria plays better and more successful than England when it comes to female football.

Where are her male colleagues that favor to play for England instead of their fatherland?

Not everyone can handle the stress caused by the administrators of football in Nigeria... Some of our players would leave if the had better offers, especially from countries like England... Is she the first Nigerian to pitch tents with another country, NO, and she wont be the last...
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by mikron(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2015
She has been representing England so what is the big deal?
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by ElFenomeno1: 12:19pm On May 13, 2015
Bamz:
I read one of her articles on BBC Sports online. She's a true blue. I'm sure she can hold her own in the English team. Shame she's not representing Nigeria.

Wishing her the best.

She has been representing England for ages and she already holds her own!

Why are some of you thinking she just started playing or has just been selected for England ladies?!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 13, 2015
She was voted 2nd best Pfa women Player of thé year.....sister to sone aluko @enialu on Twitter
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Silasthegreat(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2015
Rikidony:
angrythat's how
we keep loosing much needed talentsangry

Heey dude, we have better players than Eni,,ok?
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
Yustash001:
They are stealing our talented players...
the one you helped nurture or the one they nurtured for you?

Favourcharles23:
good for her. I wish her well.. but why is she not playing for Nigeria??
because England helped horn her talent and not Nigeria. And she's profoundly indebted to them.
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by vacant06(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2015
Uncleodi:
Greater things for me today. 2ndTC.

Modified : 9ja babes are really doing well. I can imagine what will happen when Nigeria becomes a world power, America will be a learner sef!
for your dream ?
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by ussv: 2:36pm On May 13, 2015
Na wa o , poster you just waka come ? She don dey play for England world cup since 2007, why the fuss ?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Princesschi(f): 2:42pm On May 13, 2015
Wow embarassed, wish her all d best
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Missy89(f): 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
This is going to be her 3rd world cup appearance for England so why is this news again?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by STEVENcrack(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
msmon:

Where are her male colleagues that favor to play for England instead of their fatherland?

England is ranked 7th while nigeria is ranked 33th.

JaundiCe of d brain..

Diarrhoea of the mouth.
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Lawalemi(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2015
Aluko, the Chevron PGPA staff
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by amanikondo: 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
If she committed a crime in the UK, she will be called Nigerian.
Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by msmon(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2015
Must you abuse me? You have an opinion! Good! even if you disagree with me u should not abusE.

STEVENcrack:

England is ranked 7th while nigeria is ranked 33th.

JaundiCe of d brain..

Diarrhoea of the mouth.

I'm utterly disappointed in u!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko To Play For England In 2015 World Cup (pictured) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
With a rapist son!!!! So sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kensington Adebutu Gifts N50m To Super Eagles / Kathryn Mayorga Reacts To Rape Allegations Cristiano Ronaldo / Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.