Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady (1445 Views)

This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Goshen360(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
hello nairalanders,

A friend of mine here in the united states is in need of a lady who is faithful, honest and God fearing (Akata or Naija) who will assist in filing permanent resident for him on contract basis. anyone who knows somebody that will be interested in this should please make a post here for his or her contact.

Thanks
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
how much is he willing to pay? 15 thousand dollars
flat! lol
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Goshen360(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
Treetop20:

how much is he willing to pay? 15 thousand dollars
flat! lol

haba, una wan kill am , the guy neva get papers and still dey husle to work offbook and una say make he come pay USD15k. Make u fear God ooooo. Dollars no easy like that now.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2009
unless he wants a crack head who will ruin his life
he better have money to drop. green card doesnt grow
on trees either
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by MrCrackles(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
goshen360:

hello nairalanders,

A friend of mine here in the united states is in need of a lady who is faithful, honest and God fearing (Akata or Naija) who will assist in filing permanent resident for him on contract basis. anyone who knows somebody that will be interested in this should please make a post here for his or her contact.

Thanks

Ok, i think i can hook you up with someone who does that kinda thing for a living!

CHAMOTEX OR TOPE2000

They are on NL, goodluck
cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by tope2000(f): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ok, i think i can hook you up with someone who does that kinda thing for a living!

CHAMOTEX OR TOPE2000

They are on NL, goodluck
cheesy

u dey craze grin cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2009
Oma se!!

Ask sistawoman if she ask her younger sister ffor you.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Goshen360(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2009
my guy, make una take am easy for my guy ooo. i know green cards does grow on trees but notwithstanding, 15k too much., pls hit me to chat now on goshen360@yahoo.co.uk, make we chat more pls
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2009
goshen360:

my guy, make una take am easy for my guy ooo. i know green cards does grow on trees but notwithstanding, 15k too much., pls hit me to chat now on goshen360@yahoo.co.uk, make we chat more pls
how much are you willing to pay
say it on here and then we can go from here
i have a bunch of friends in America who might want
to make a buck or two
tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Goshen360(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2009
Treetop20:

how much are you willing to pay
say it on here and then we can go from here
i have a bunch of friends in America who might want
to make a buck or two
tongue cheesy cheesy

O boy, e be like u dey vex ooo, u no wan pity my friend at all. Just called him now on phone, he said he can afford 5kUSD. Na the thing he talk for phone now be that oooooo, how u feel, wetin dey my guy?
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by osisi2(f): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2009
goshen360:

hello nairalanders,

Thanks

I hope you know this is illegal and punishable.
Need I remind you that internet forums like this are monitored and people have been picked up via their IP addresses.
Be very careful.
On the night of Obama's inauguration,there  was a young man who listened to the whole thing on a transistor radio from a cold cell
His crime was making a threat to do away with the new president.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2009
goshen360:

O boy, e be like u dey vex ooo, u no wan pity my friend at all. Just called him now on phone, he said he can afford 5kUSD. Na the thing he talk for phone now be that oooooo, how u feel, wetin dey my guy?
lol do not worry as i was just pulling your legs
but 5k is not a lot. i have heard people do it for a whole
lot more
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by DaPhoenix(f): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
You are seeking a faithful, honest God fearing woman who would lie about her marriage JUST to bring you over to the US. Oh the irony.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Sauron1: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2009
goshen360:

hello nairalanders,

Thanks

I know a man who is willing in Maryland. . . .Classic gay wedding.
He will take $9,999.99.
Deal or no deal?? cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Goshen360(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2009
goshen360:

I know its illegal but as to getting one arrested via the ip is not true especially when using a free hotspot wireless connection, which is what am using. Thanks for the advice.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by MrCrackles(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
tope2000:

u dey craze grin cheesy

Poster dis is one of the them

D person i quoted above can organise any type of arrangee wedding and marriage for paper scams!

Do u want her email address or phone number
? tongue
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

You are seeking a faithful, honest God fearing woman who would lie about her marriage JUST to bring you over to the US. Oh the irony.
that is the funny bit
what kind of faithful and honest God fearing woman
would want to marry for papers only?
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Goshen360(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

I know a man who is willing in Maryland. . . .Classic gay wedding.
He will take $9,999.99.
Deal or no deal?? cheesy

NO DEAL
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by tope2000(f): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster dis is one of the them

D person i quoted above can organise any type of arrangee wedding and marriage for paper scams!

Do u want her email address or phone number
? tongue

rofl. . . . . remember to give him my account number too grin
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by SweetT1: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Poster

where is this your friend?? Because i'm calling Immigration on his ass right now.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Goshen360(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

where is this your friend?? Because i'm calling Immigration on his ass right now.

He is in New York, go ahead straight and call the immigration.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by MrCrackles(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

Nor do dat now, i am trying to broker a deal for TOPE2000! cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Sauron1: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2009
goshen360:

NO DEAL

No deal??
Okay. . . . .This dude is willing to drop the price to $1699.99. grin
Deal or no deal??
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by SweetT1: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Poster

Ok you got it buddy, you just got you boyfriend in trouble.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

No deal??
Okay. . . . .This dude is willing to drop the price to $1699.99. grin
Deal or no deal??
he is offering 5grand cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by DaPhoenix(f): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2009
I know how he can get it done for free.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by tope2000(f): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nor do dat now, i am trying to broker a deal for TOPE2000! cheesy

Abeg tell her else yawa go gas for her area grin cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Sauron1: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2009
Treetop20:

he is offering 5grand cheesy

I know. . . . .The dude in MD will pay to hitch with any Naija man.
So it's double blessings for the OP.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

I know. . . . .The dude in MD will pay to hitch with any Naija man.
So it's double blessings for the OP.
lmao

DaPhoenix:

I know how he can get it done for free.
please do tell cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

lmao, Taiye, you sure that poster ain't you in disguise cheesy cheesy

another form of 419, anyone?
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Goshen360(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2009
you are guys are not helping matters ooo, no solutions yet, just stories.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by DaPhoenix(f): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2009
Treetop20:

please do tell cheesy

A friend of mine is willing to do it for free if he gets a vasectomy. Seems pretty fair to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion / I Am In Love: / Yes Or No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.