Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady (1438 Views)

This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Can Decent, Faithful And Honest Ladies Be Found In Nigeria Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

A friend of mine is willing to do it for free if he gets a vasectomy. Seems pretty fair to me.
goshen this is the solution you seek cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Sauron1: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

A friend of mine is willing to do it for free if he gets a vasectomy. Seems pretty fair to me.

This is unfair. cry
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Goshen360(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2009
if you guys are not giving a solution, then we quit this topic now.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by DaPhoenix(f): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
goshen360:

I just freaking gave you one.

~Sauron~:

This is unfair. cry

How so? lol
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Sauron1: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

How so? lol

Just when i thunk the best things in life are FREE. grin
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2009
goshen360:

did you really think you would
get serious replies?
even ennyluv wouldn't agree to this proposal
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by DaPhoenix(f): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2009
Treetop20:

get serious replies?
cheesy cheesy

How you know ennyluv? I guess you are NOT that new

~Sauron~:

Just when i thunk the best things in life are FREE. grin

Well it is. You won't have to bother about kids.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

How you know ennyluv? I guess you are NOT that new [im
Well it is. You won't have to bother about kids.
i read and people refer to her
all the time here
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by tope2000(f): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2009
Treetop20:

get serious replies?
cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
I no like am o, wetin una come turn beautiful ennyluv into sad sad sad tongue
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Goshen360(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
its ok, i think ennyluv will be ok if she can accept the proposal, can i have her contact for my friend in need ?
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin
I no like am o, wetin una come turn [b]beautiful ennyluv [/b]into sad sad sad tongue
i wonder if she knows how many times
you lot refer to her on here? cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by tope2000(f): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2009
Treetop20:

i wonder if she knows how many times
you lot refer to her on here? cheesy

That wat she gets for callin another girl monkey looking wen she aint all that herself undecided grin
She knows she is a celeb on NL tongue cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
tope2000:

That wat she gets for callin another girl monkey looking wen she aint all that herself undecided grin
yikes! she did that?
no way cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by tope2000(f): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2009
Treetop20:

yikes! she did that?
no way cheesy

have u seen her infamous thread? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-145160.0.html
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by Treetop20(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2009
tope2000:

lol you lot are mean
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by MrCrackles(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2009
tope2000:

Aaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my fucking eyes! angry
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by tope2000(f): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2009
Treetop20:

lol you lot are mean

mean . . . . me i was nice embarassed
mrcrackles on the other hand was out of order grin grin

MrCrackles:

Aaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my fucking eyes! angry

Lmao  . . . . .  that was wen u were method_man grin grin grin the meanie tongue
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by YemiAlabi: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2009
I am d MD of 3D technologyes.
We do a lot of elecronic works and i seriously need your patronage right now.
We do GPS programming and have done nigeria map on gps though it is not finish yet though.
Please buy our products.

I finish with first class in univercity and have been abroad for masters.
Please brothers and sisters help me out.
i need to eat. Life is hard and tough.
Please brothers and sisters.

This is ur friend nd brother tumfulu as i am more populaly known.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by DaPhoenix(f): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2009
lmao. I love how you guys are still dragging her ass across this forum.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by MrCrackles(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
YemiAlabi:

I am d MD of 3D technologyes.
We do a lot of elecronic works and i seriously need your patronage right now.
We do GPS programming and have done nigeria map on gps though it is not finish yet though.
Please buy our products.

I finish with first class in univercity and have been abroad for masters.
Please brothers and sisters help me out.
i need to eat. Life is hard and tough.
Please brothers and sisters.

This is ur friend nd brother tumfulu as i am more populaly known.

MD of a whole company wey dey suffer in abject penury?

Anytin can happen in the twisted world of TUMFULU and I-LAUGH, wholesome Arrow!

BTW i heard Lucifer impregnated you?
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by DaPhoenix(f): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

MD of a whole company wey dey suffer in abject penury?

Anytin can happen in the twisted world of TUMFULU and I-LAUGH, wholesome Arrow!

D-Roc and him own the company.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by MrCrackles(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

D-Roc and him own the company.

The two of them, Lucifer has impregnated!
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by bluespice(f): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
brash's friend n lover is back grin grin
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by MrCrackles(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2009
bluespice:

brash's friend n lover is back grin grin

Abeg ooo
! grin
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by toshacer: 12:37am On Feb 09, 2009
POster,

You sure need papers or you just cracking us all up here?
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by amebono14: 1:38am On Feb 09, 2009
tope2000:

she never called anyone a monkey,u pple should stop accusing her wrongly

she only said the person does not look like a monkey
enoff of all dis lies u lot shower on her
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady by C2H5OH(f): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2009
Look at this shameless nigger. You are going to "LovePeddler" your soul for papers. Shame on you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have You Done For Your Sweetheart This Week? / Whats The Best Age To Start Preparing For A Husband / Why Are Trusted Best Friends Attracted To Their Friend's Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.