Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

7 Signs That Shows She Wants You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs That Shows She Wants You (3128 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs That Shows She Wants You by Wilson125(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2015
ginawest:
well,i can do all Dis tins n stl not be into you tongue
ginawest hw can u do all dis fings and stil say no? Abi U neva know say na kil u 4 kill d nigga so ? U 4 gada mind oo
Re: 7 Signs That Shows She Wants You by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 13, 2015
kinglekan:

You didn't win nada dear. I just didn't want to start any argument with you.

Obviously you are trying to claim you would be so open to discuss any and everything personal to you which number 5 clearly implies by "talking up". So any random guy would be privy to all your achievements and stuvs and yet no form of attraction.

Of course you don't expect me to start dissecting what it means to be into someone.

The very fact that you agree that a lady would do all this if she is into a guy makes the OPs post very valid.

And like I pointed out earlier they are just SIGNs and not FACTs
Well, I stil believe u guys re gettin it wrong.
Re: 7 Signs That Shows She Wants You by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 13, 2015
Dammit!! dat mins that geh likes me o!
Re: 7 Signs That Shows She Wants You by LillyAnne(f): 7:03pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
not all "smiles" shows evidence she wants you.

we have ladies with smiling as natural gift from God. don't feel embarrassed when you mistook her "care" for "likeness", she might reject your proposal.
You just took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: 7 Signs That Shows She Wants You by agarawu23(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2015
LillyAnne:
You just took the words right out of my mouth.
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share A Throwback Picture Of You / Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face / Why You MUST Stop Chasing Women and Chase Money Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.