Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) (77904 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by lolu007(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2015
how many times would this hit fb
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by emmylight4u: 7:16am On May 14, 2015
Is she a woman or a boy.? She is a small boy job.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Iamtundey1(m): 7:16am On May 14, 2015
this one? she go dey beat me for house ni
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Afunwa92: 7:24am On May 14, 2015
Odikwa very risky Ooo
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Mckandre(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2015
Looking at the black one reminds me of faze. U sure no be him sis be that? Besides dias no need for the bras again since every jelly inside ve gone dry.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by nwekecosmas: 7:28am On May 14, 2015
No I won't marry she would beat me
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Adeyinka123: 7:30am On May 14, 2015
Tufiakwa!!! GOD FORBID!! She's not womanly for GOD sake. Let her settle all these muscles na
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by bgunrtk(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2015
cool Tho' different stroke for different folks
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On May 14, 2015
Ipledge:
I can date/marry her If she signe undertaking dt she wont be beating me,If slight argument occur
what if a major argument occurs , is she free to beat you?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 14, 2015
czarr:
which "some" guys biko?....this one na female may weather oo
some guys love ladies with six packs cheesy#they will b like wahoo she garrit!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by boynigeria(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2015
where is the lady u are talkin about? cos all i see is a dude and i aint gay
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Acekidc4(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2015
Ipledge:
but many she-males practise lebianism

Are you Minding that Girl!!
She Probably don't know what she is Saying!!!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Dicman: 8:01am On May 14, 2015
mehn dat bith gon kill u
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by watchindelta(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2015
I need dis babe I wanna try something new. badly
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:05am On May 14, 2015
Freemanan:
No
why? grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Donbabaj: 8:07am On May 14, 2015
But how come this women get 6 packs and me i don dey try get but na pot belle i still carry undecided
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:10am On May 14, 2015
lilmax:
says me cool
Its not always about looks you know smiley
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

why? grin

Who will be the man Please?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:10am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=Damalex4luv post=33715803][/quote]
nah.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by write2obi(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lol, shemales are not trans female - those ones did surgery.

She-males were born naturally with pen1s and vagina together.

The amount of testosterone or oestrogen determines what the transgendered would turn to..
Excess testosterone directs he/she towards female and vice versa.
You are wrong. She.males are male that undergo feminising surgery but chooses to keep their male Instruments.
You are talking about hermaphrodites they are the once born with both pen!s n vj.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:12am On May 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Who will be the man Please?
Oh common. She is still a woman huh, at least at heart grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

have u really bEen consumed
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by lilmax(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

it's all about what? I can see "he" will be a good match for your bro wink
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:14am On May 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
have u really bEen consumed
Yep, absolutely! why
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

Yep, absolutely! why
so what church r u pastoring now?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:15am On May 14, 2015
lilmax:
it's all about what? I can see "he" will be a good match for your bro wink

My bro is taken already undecided
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by An2elect2(f): 8:17am On May 14, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so what church r u pastoring now?

None. And never.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:

Oh common. She is still a woman huh, at least at heart grin

Don't be 100% certain...
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by write2obi(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2015
MRBrownJ:

the guy did not say she-male but SHE-MEN, lol!

shemales are men so thechnically they cannot practice lesbianism. lez business is two women or more together sexually.

wrong again, she-males are men who decided to have plastic surgery to look like women....aka men with tits and that sometimes removed their penis surgically to have a female genital (called sex reassignement surgery)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Jambsupport(f): 8:26am On May 14, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by ministerblessed: 8:26am On May 14, 2015
Ernieman:
Or rather, what the packs would do to foetus in dier should they get pregnant someday....d pikin fit suffocate die ooo
Very correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.