Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) (77902 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 14, 2015
This one wuld be a confirm lesbian oo
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Sheenor: 12:23pm On May 14, 2015
Is a yes yes for me tho smiley
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Mt1st: 12:55pm On May 14, 2015
evenif i am blindfolded i can never...tahh
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Esdb3: 1:03pm On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lol, shemales are not trans female - those ones did surgery.

She-males were born naturally with pen1s and vagina together.

The amount of testosterone or oestrogen determines what the transgendered would turn to..
Excess testosterone directs he/she towards female and vice versa.

Those are hermaphrodites....shemales are 'things' that have turn themselves to women by adding fake boobs and backside but still have the penis. They take different drugs to reduce hair growth hormone and tweak their voice box a bit. Some sleep with men some sleep with women. They are demonic people.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Godson32(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2015
Ezedon:
Those babes dont date men, they are called she-men, they are the ones that practice lez.. Dont even think of dating them
She-males are people that have all the features of females except that they have penis instead of vargina. They re not 100% lesbians. Do u need pictures?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Smileconcept: 1:18pm On May 14, 2015
Marrying such one is a lesson in a hard way! Simply appologise weda u are right or wrong wen a situation arise. Better get ur seven packs incase u want to engage in an argument with her.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Helkayklassic(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2015
Ipledge:
I can date/marry her If she signe undertaking dt she wont be beating me,If slight argument occur

At least she will reduce ur rate of making use of vaseline

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 14, 2015
Helkayklassic:

At least she will reduce ur rate of making use of vaseline
nobody can seperate me and my vaseline

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Helkayklassic(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2015
Ipledge:
nobody can seperate me and my vaseline

U n ur vaseline r into covenant nii..Lool
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 14, 2015
Helkayklassic:

U n ur vaseline r into covenant nii..Lool
onto convenant ni io
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by funlord(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2015
Laitesmart:
Would u believe they are ladies? Can u date or marry a lady that looks like this? For me, na fear oooo!!!!
grin
Laitesmart:
Would u believe they are ladies? Can u date or marry a lady that looks like this? For me, na fear oooo!!!!
Even if the federal government starts 2 pay me salary, I CAN'T FIT! If u lash this one it is either u have started training 4 your conversion 2 homosexuality or u may have started smoking crack!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by chiedu7: 2:11pm On May 14, 2015
[size=14pt]Guys I beg if I want man, I go find man.

Wetin be dis thing wey we no sabi if na man or she man?
[/size]
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Basheerbonni(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2015
I love ugly woman wit beautiful heart
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by lolaluv1(f): 2:49pm On May 14, 2015
ministerblessed:
I can only imagine wot pregnancy will do to their six packs.....

It'll be easy for their bodies to bounce back. Because they are soooo fit.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by soversatile: 2:55pm On May 14, 2015
Ezedon:
Those babes dont date men, they are called she-men, they are the ones that practice lez.. Dont even think of dating them
oboi see rhymeees cheesy

are u a rapper grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by voque: 3:29pm On May 14, 2015
This is sickening
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by doreenvee(f): 4:41pm On May 14, 2015
R they Nigerians? If yes, which state?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by ministerblessed: 5:42pm On May 14, 2015
lolaluv1:

It'll be easy for their bodies to bounce back. Because they are soooo fit.
I was talking about how they will look wen pregnant and not their post pregnancy body.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Kruzilano(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2015
I cannot marry a girl, I will share shaving powder with.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Jadoskii(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2015
Feels gay.hell no
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by MRBrownJ: 6:20pm On May 15, 2015
neoapocalypse:
Once the deek is removed then she's no more a she-male but a full transgender. She-males are particularly called so because they retain their deeks

although most shemales have dikcs, what would you therefore call a MAN who has had sex reassignment surgery?!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 15, 2015
MRBrownJ:

although most shemales have dikcs, what would you therefore call a MAN who has had sex reassignment surgery?!

It was clearly written in my statement , they are called transgenders
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by MRBrownJ: 6:32pm On May 15, 2015
neoapocalypse:

It was clearly written in my statement , they are called transgenders

transgender is too much wide to define that particular person. a homo/lesbo, a crossdresser, a transexual etc can ALL be called transgender.
transgender means someone who was born of one sex but defines themselves as the other.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 15, 2015
MRBrownJ:

It was clearly written in my statement , they are called transexuals
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 15, 2015
MRBrownJ:

It was clearly written in my statement , they are called transexuals.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 15, 2015
MRBrownJ:

transgender is too much wide to define that particular person. a homo/lesbo, a crossdresser, a transexual etc can ALL be called transgender.
transgender means someone who was born of one sex but defines themselves as the other.

I misplaced transsexual for transgender , my post has been modified
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
but many she-males practise lebianism

I can't really consider them as females reason being that,shemales are usually men that change to women but they usually leave their d**ks ,so they become she- males
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) by okwabayi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yes. If she dresses like a proper female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.