Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date (1234 Views)

Faces Of Girls Having Orgasm / 10 Good Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friends BOYFRIEND (pictured) / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by dopeJemi: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2015
it's now a common thing among ladies, bringing their friends with them for a date with a guy.... guys, if a girl brings her friends along, don't fuss, just relax, spend and most importantly, smile smiley keep playing along

Now when you know you are about to enter her honey pot and she invites you over for the 1 + 0 equation

Bring your friend undecided the equation becomes 1,1 + 0
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by Kingsasian(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2015
You dey craze sha.....hahahahahahaha
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by powerfulsettingz: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2015
The person above me is angry
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by TrishaP(f): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Now this got me laughing grin
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Gals enjoy party.
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by sinaj(f): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Lol grin

I didnt even get d joke lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by XavierBlue(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2015
If i hear, make my friend come chop wetin i toil for with my money?

Xavierblue
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by gamaliel121(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Lol
same shiitt went down with my friend..
He had a date with dis bitche and she carred her friends along..

He just told her he didn't make plans for more than one person..
And her friends simply left.

Bit-cheese tho

2 Likes

Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
It's not making sense lipsrsealed
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by dopeJemi: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
It's not making sense lipsrsealed

Sharap undecided
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
dopeJemi:

Sharap undecided
Ur left ear..
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2015
i honestly don't get the joke.
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by dopeJemi: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Ur left ear..

Your right boobs
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by dopeJemi: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2015
shockwave91:
i honestly don't get the joke.

Because it wasn't a joke
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2015
dopeJemi:

Because it wasn't a joke
so he called his friends and they had a Bleep??
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by dopeJemi: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2015
shockwave91:

so he called his friends and they had a Bleep??

Dunno
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by Kelly2713(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
The person above me is angry
Re: Solution To The Problem Of Girls Bringing Their Friends With Them On A Date by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

To The Guys: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Man's Heart? / When You Text Her "Good Morning Beautiful" And She Replies With "Awhh Thanks Bud / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.