Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC (42596 Views)

PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by lazsnaira(m): 7:20am On May 14, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
hmmm..

Expect disintegration in apc soon, as the south west,middle bet and south south apc together with the south east (igbos) who have no choice when it comes to politics than to support/follow there brothers in the south south who they have forcefully adopted even if they (south south) have no interest in there(igbo) brotherhood request..Example; Biafra republic proposal, before and even now...

The above regions will team up together to jettison power back to the south, propably south west, cos for igbo to be president is like a night mear.

But cnt really tell if this team up would be against 2019 or 2023 presidential election, but i think it would be that of 2023 presidential election...

Miserable impersonator.

Sobo boy. Everyday you come up here to say tripe about your betters. When your useless sobo tribe has neither history nor lineage.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by san316(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2015
Opportunists.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Afunwa92: 7:22am On May 14, 2015
PDP is a goner party.

PDP can't make a better opposition party.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by walerule(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Yet another bastard impostor that can't seem to make a single post without mentioning Ndigbo!

This fools insane hatred for Igbos easily gives him away! All his posts just drip with bile and hate towards a people who carry on with life regardless......and he says he's Ikwerre!

The rotting worms primary purpose on here is to cause and maintain divisions between Ndigbo and other ethnic groups in the South South so as to prevent us having a common front with which to challenge the 'owners of Nigeria' and the southern allies! Basically, this scum just wants the status-quo maintained!
o boy shut up if u don't have something good to say

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by francizy(m): 7:23am On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Even Bayelsa people don abandon Jonathan.

Jonathan would now be represented by an APC man. That's the reward of cluelessness

It is the reward of cluelessness and not a treacherous act?

To think of the fact that these same people called FFK and Barcanister all sorts of names when he defected makes me wonder why we reason this way.

I bow for Nigerians...
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:26am On May 14, 2015
Timipre Silva is talking when people are talking about change. When he had the platform to change Bayelsa as Governor under PDP, what did he do? Nothing.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Young4jose: 7:28am On May 14, 2015
Sai Baba........! D ministry is moving........!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ITbomb(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2015
OKKO:
This people are not the newly elected; they are losers of last election which PDP denied ticket at primaries. Now after performing poorly and been boot out, they now turn around to seek the face of APC.

Some ppl above me are already rejoicing and coursing other ppls tribe. Ok
E be like na only you read the article, the rest just read the headlines and rush to comment

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by winniz: 7:29am On May 14, 2015
focus7:
Igbos una see unna life?in one of my post I said it that alliance between the iIgbos and and south south can never work, because the south southerners will never be surrogates to the Igbos.

This envious Yoruba foo.l, was this write up about Igbos? Why can't you despicable cretins stop calling Igbos in issues unrelated to them? This article is all about defectors from Bayelsa as usual you disgusting low-lifes started calling igbos, whether the alliance between the SS and SE works or fails how is that your fu*king biz? You Yorubas are just so hateful!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ceejay80s(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2015
Nigeria will for ever remain the same if they allow these bad corrupt pdp to join apc.
Seriously, we are doomed in nigeria
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:31am On May 14, 2015
So How does this concern GEJ?
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by lazsnaira(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2015
ideykwum:
You can't be Ikwerre! Only a Yoruba bigot can spew this rubbish! I'm from Okrika, and live in Port Harcourt, specifically the Ikwerre axis of Port Harcourt! Go and feell the pulse of true Ikwerre sons and daughters! They'd never make the kind of statements you make! They also understand that what unites them with Igbos is more than what separates them! How honestly can you find an Ikwerre man who can't speak Igbo, or doesn't have Igbo blood? Even Rotimi Amaechi speaks and has Igbo blood!

You can fool Nairalanders sometimes, but you can't fool them all the time!

Lol
That oaf is actually a Sobo man. A very miserable usurper who go under the ikwerre to get attention.

He should simply be ignored.

Not that I give a hoot where the loyalty of the ikwerres lie but let them be the ones making their decisions & not yorubas or sobos who shamelessly hide under other peoples identity to stoke divisions.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Halaz(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2015
Chai!!!! jona... your own Don finish kotakota. one dey na only your children go remain wit you. wai 'stealing is not a corruptuon' chan da Kai!!! takare maka.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by BlackTechnology: 7:32am On May 14, 2015
focus7:
Igbos una see unna life?in one of my post I said it that alliance between the iIgbos and and south south can never work, because the south southerners will never be surrogates to the Igbos.

Olodo

Lower Niger (SE/SS) struggle is for True Federalism and not power

We are not blinded by lust for power and oil wells like Yorubas. cool

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by nwadiuko1(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
hmmm..

Expect disintegration in apc soon, as the south west,middle bet and south south apc together with the south east (igbos) who have no choice when it comes to politics than to support/follow there brothers in the south south who they have forcefully adopted even if they (south south) have no interest in there(igbo) brotherhood request..Example; Biafra republic proposal, before and even now...

The above regions will team up together to jettison power back to the south, propably south west, cos for igbo to be president is like a night mear.

But cnt really tell if this team up would be against 2019 or 2023 presidential election, but i think it would be that of 2023 presidential election...
what is it about the igbos that gives u a hard on?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by fm7070: 7:34am On May 14, 2015
This is just a strong evidence that many Nigerian politician are there to make gains, and not to make change.
Any politician moving from one party to the other are just political prostitute.
If APC hadn't win the larger space in Nigeria, you could have seen a lot of defection from APC to PDP as well.
Woe to unstable politicians!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by harry509: 7:34am On May 14, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, others defect to APC

The Senator and House of Representatives member representing
President Goodluck Jonathan constituency at the National Assembly, Senator Clever Marcus Ikisikpo and Hon Nadu Karibo have defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Also, the Bayelsa State House of Assembly member representing Ogbia Constituency 1, Hon. Azibola Omekwe was among those that also defected to the APC.

The legislators and other members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that defected were led to the APC’s National Secretariat by the former governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Timpre Sylva.

Addressing journalists at the party’s Secretariat in Abuja, leader of the defectors. and Senator representing Bayelsa East senatorial district at the National Assembly, Senator Ikisikpo said they believed that Bayelsa State would be better represented and developed under the APC platform.

While berating the PDP for under developing the state, he said that the party will work hard to win the governorship election in the state slated latter this year.

Senator Ikiskpo stated that sentiment had prevented them from moving to the APC before the elections were over, explaining that they would have moved earlier but didn’t want to be associated with the consequence that would have befallen Jonathan after the election.

He said: “We expressed our readiness today to work with the APC at the local, state and national levels. We are convinced that APC will best represent the future for Ogbia, for Bayelsa and for Nigeria. Together, we hereby join the movement for change in Nigeria.”

In his speech, the former Bayelsa State governor and leader of APC in the state, Chief Timipre Sylva said Baylsians have realised that they needed change and the time has come for the state to embrace change.

He regretted that the party worked hard in the just concluded election to deliver the state to the APC but PDP forces who were bent at rigging the election frustrated their efforts.

The former governor assured the party leaders that APC will clinch the governorship seat in the next election.

Receiving the defectors on behalf of the national leadership, former governor of Ekiti state and Deputy National Chairman South, Engr Segun Oni commended them for coming to the APC fold while charging them to work hard for the success of the party in the next governor ship election

SOURCE:http://newtelegraphonline.com/jonathans-senator-rep-others-defect-to-apc/
I like dis, my great country is bcumn wiser n wiser evriday. A time wil cum n dis country we wil jst av only 1 party system wich is APC tongue. Sai-buhari. But I can't trek frm Edo state 2 abuja I av 2 use flight 2 congratulate d defectors grin GOD bless ME n my great country nigeria. sai_buhari.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by adrianehis(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2015
Snakes in a green land
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by bettercreature(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2015
APC should be very carefull,we dont want moles in our party this is quite suspicious
I trust Jagaban anyway he knows his colleagues
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by emmykk(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2015
bakila:
Ahhhhh Ameachi! So you are not a betrayer after. You saw the light earliar than others and was bold to lead in making history.
and where is ameachi in the line of things.

He is 1 of the biggest loser.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by TopGee: 7:40am On May 14, 2015
APC is just coming to power, with time some of their members will feel aggrieved either because of denying them appointments or the way governance is run or whatever reason, then APC will begin to shrink while PDP will start adding in strength gradually until Nigerians become tired of APC and vote them out like the way they did to PDP. APC is a new wife to Nigeria, and like unfaithful wife, the love Nigerians have for them will die naturally.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:43am On May 14, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
hmmm..

[size=15pt]The above regions will team up together to jettison power back to the south[/size], propably south west, cos for igbo to be president is like a [size=15pt]night mear[/size].

Jettison ............ discard or reject.... (time of comment = 12:17am) You might have been partially dozing when you made that nightmare of a comment.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Tyrionlannister: 7:45am On May 14, 2015
focus7:

See goat!!
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:45am On May 14, 2015
APC the new PDP nothing changed
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by lazsnaira(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2015
ayokellany:
[right][/right]

Igboboy I can understand being you hurts. You wish to be the boss in your Utopia Biafra but the bigger boss in Nigeria ain't giving you room to perpetuate your pathetic intentions. The pest you have been to the existence of Nigeria is pest the NigerDeltan minorities would be to you dream n aspiration for enternity. You have such a sorrowful lifetime ahead. I do not envy you one bit.

I constantly wonder as to how comfortable you yorubas are with your subservient status in the nigerian mirage. Its a sorrowful eternity for you folks.

The fact that you folks are comfortable at being servants doesn't mean the igbos should be comfortable too. We want a state of our own. And your people need not hate us for that.

Have you ever asked yourself why is it that irrespective of your yorubas loyalty to the North, the northerners yet have more respect&regard&fear for the igbos than they do yorubas?

Pls Do away with your hate.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by boxypane(m): 7:50am On May 14, 2015
"those who defected, will come back with empty stomachs"- GEJ 2015
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by tsdarkside(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Dude!.....It's like your entire fuc/king life revolves around Ndigbo!

What the fuc/k has this thread got to do with Igbos? South Southerners will not be surrogates to Igbos but are perfectly ok being surrogates to Hausa/Fulani abi? And just how exactly do you envision South Southerners would be 'surrogates' to Igbos?

Maybe you're breathing a bit easier now, thinking that your fuc/king 'one Nigeria' just got a lifeline.....just because a few fat greedy politicians with zero integrity decided to cross over to where they reckon their selfish interests would be better served!

as i said...and always said....their shall be no biafra...nigeria willlllllllllllllll stand...no matter what...if you igbos want biafra,,,,then go create it in the atlantic ocean,,,,who cares....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Decentdamsel(f): 7:53am On May 14, 2015
All these insults u pple r heaping on Igbos has made me one happy/proud Igbo
#Igbo Kwenu#
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by front247: 7:54am On May 14, 2015
U cannot be Changing parties like somebody Changing pants there must be a law guilding defecting
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by TS2(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2015
South East and South South politicians are never able to stay and weather the storm in the opposition.

Why not stay and reform the PDP.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by front247: 7:59am On May 14, 2015
harry509:
I like dis, my great country is bcumn wiser n wiser evriday. A time wil cum n dis country we wil jst av only 1 party system wich is APC tongue. Sai-buhari. But I can't trek frm Edo state 2 abuja I av 2 use flight 2 congratulate d defectors grin GOD bless ME n my great country nigeria. sai_buhari. Foolishness at its peak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com / Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.