Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC (42597 Views)

PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by front247: 8:00am On May 14, 2015
harry509:
I like dis, my great country is bcumn wiser n wiser evriday. A time wil cum n dis country we wil jst av only 1 party system wich is APC tongue. Sai-buhari. But I can't trek frm Edo state 2 abuja I av 2 use flight 2 congratulate d defectors grin GOD bless ME n my great country nigeria. sai_buhari. Foolishness at its peak
foolishness at its peak
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by otokx(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2015
Why do we not believe this story?
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Ekken: 8:04am On May 14, 2015
I thank God,I'm not a loser follower & where is NL PDP today? no be una talk say you go die if APC elect at federal! SHAME ON THE PDP defectors!
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by mudiana(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2015
Thank God for GEJ trekkers, he ll not be a lonely man.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by lazsnaira(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2015
The people that will lose out in all of this are the yorubas.

Because in the end, when everyone else becomes apc, the yorubas would begin to realize they have little share of the posts and they'd begin to regret it all.

Mark my words. When nigeria turns one party the yorubas would have to build a new opposition because they would be the ones asking for more positions because they started the opposition & they would not be getting more positions than any other tribe, not even the igbos who rejected apc
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by harry509: 8:06am On May 14, 2015
front247:
foolishness at its peak
stay off my mention pls!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Paentera(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2015
APC, beware of moles.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by datribune: 8:08am On May 14, 2015
dis guys hav gotten d message frm d nigerian people. WE AR TIRED OF PDP. I hope dat d bigoted, morally deficient minority who voted to keep d clueless kleptomaniac in power will tow d line of reason like dis guys hav done & apologise to nigerians 4 trying to foist on our nation a man who is clearly clueless on d solution to d myriad of problems facing our nation. dis clueless, mediocre, weak & corrupt leader has succeeded in wrecking d labour of d patriots of d G34. #PDPIsDead
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by omojeesu(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2015
HOW Clever IS THIS? ARE THESE PEOPLE RELIABLE? WILL SUCH PEOPLE SERVE NIGERIA? THEY SHOW THEY LACK PRINCIPLES. GOOD LUCK TO NIGERIA. (THEY SHOULD AUTOMATICALLY LOSE THEIR SEATS).
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 8:18am On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Even Bayelsa people don abandon Jonathan.

Jonathan would now be represented by an APC man. That's the reward of cluelessness

OR the reward for being MORE upright in the midst of dog-eat-dog clueless people who mistakenly think they are the smartest people on earth!
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2015
What type of country is this? Very soon every Nigerian will be in APC. Even Jonathan. What happens then?
All these politicians have no shame. All they are after is their selfish interest. No principles, no ideologies, only what they stand to gain.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by gogodaye(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2015
cleatoris:

Good news...but the legislators were not returned by PDP.

So damned true.........When they were refused the platform of the PDP.....to get re-elected back into the 8th NASS to continue with their spate of unproductiveness..........
They take the option of zooming off to join forces with the collegiate of falsehood peddlars....Nigeria's APC.....
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 8:23am On May 14, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
hmmm..

Expect disintegration in apc soon, as the south west,middle bet and south south apc together with the south east (igbos) who have no choice when it comes to politics than to support/follow there brothers in the south south who they have forcefully adopted even if they (south south) have no interest in there(igbo) brotherhood request..Example; Biafra republic proposal, before and even now...

The above regions will team up together to jettison power back to the south, propably south west, cos for igbo to be president is like a night mear.

But cnt really tell if this team up would be against 2019 or 2023 presidential election, but i think it would be that of 2023 presidential election...

"middle bet" "night mear" did the Igbos make you not finish your primary education as well??
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 8:24am On May 14, 2015
datribune:
dis guys hav gotten d message frm d nigerian people. WE AR TIRED OF PDP. I hope dat d bigoted, morally deficient minority who voted to keep d clueless kleptomaniac in power will tow d line of reason like dis guys hav done & apologise to nigerians 4 trying to foist on our nation a man who is clearly clueless on d solution to d myriad of problems facing our nation. dis clueless, mediocre, weak & corrupt leader has succeeded in wrecking d labour of d patriots of d G34. #PDPIsDead

Na true you talk 52% of Nigerians were tired of PDP hence they voted change of APC grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

PDP is dead surely- our democracy is now replaced with a one party status just like Zimbabwe with Mugabe for so many decades embarassed embarassed

[img]http://news.ugo.co.ug/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Mugabe-falls.gif[/img]

Abeg na who come clueless pass
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Mykelpato(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=Ikwerreboy post=33715777]hmmm..

Expect disintegration in apc soon, as the south west,middle bet and south south apc together with the south east (igbos) who have no choice when it comes to politics than to support/follow there brothers in the south south who they have forcefully adopted even if they (south south) have no interest in there(igbo) brotherhood request..Example; Biafra republic proposal, before and even now...

The above regions will team up together to jettison power back to the south, propably south west, cos for igbo to be president is like a night mear.

But cnt really tell if this team up would be against 2019 or 2023 presidential election, but i think it would be that of 2023 presidential election...[/quote ] "Night mear" Ikwere boy may Ikwere
Evil satanic priest shall plant satanic tree into ur demented soul to gage ur destiny,use dis opportunity to start going to Almanjiri school provided GEJ, and come 2019 I'll inform dat an Igbo man is the president
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by datribune: 8:28am On May 14, 2015
lazsnaira:
The people that will lose out in all of this are the yorubas.

Because in the end, when everyone else becomes apc, the yorubas would begin to realize they have little share of the posts and they'd begin to regret it all.

Mark my words. When nigeria turns one party the yorubas would have to build a new opposition because they would be the ones asking for more positions because they started the opposition & they would not be getting more positions than any other tribe, not even the igbos who rejected apc

smh. Read d trash u hav written, dumbo. U always want to reap where u hav not sown. When will u hav sense?.
U ar still here talking instead of covering ur head in shame & apologizing to nigerians 4 trying to foist on us an inept, clueless kleptomaniac who had shown clearly dat he doesn't hav what it takes to run a complex nation like ours. At d end of d day, ur bigoted vote did not matter as d moral majority of nigerians rose above their differences & banished GEJ & his clueless supporters to d dust-bin of history where they belong.

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 8:31am On May 14, 2015
datribune:
smh. Read d trash u hav written, dumbo. U always want to reap where u hav not sown. When will u hav sense?. U ar still here talking instead of covering ur head in shame & apologizing to nigerians 4 trying to foist on us an inept, clueless kleptomaniac who had shown clearly dat he doesn't hav what it takes to run a complex nation like ours. At d end of d day, ur bigoted vote did not matter as d moral majority of nigerians rose above their differences & banished GEJ & his clueless supporters to d dust-bin of history where they belong.

I guess OBJ, who ruled us for eight years as second chance civilian president after three years as military Head of state, was very clueful and NOT a kleptomaniac, not so

You too wise abeg, oya make you chop knuckle grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2331885_cddqs62ueaehuqd_jpeg63c3f598bfea631e9acf4f670ff572cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2331886_obj1_jpeg56832f58bdbb26f9d997068fa0a25bf4

See as the man come PERSONALLY transform himself today thanks to IBB & co that he locked up his son in 2006 just to harrass his father from contesting in 2007!
All hail our fellow citizen with the most clue and NOT kleptomaniac cheesy cheesy

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....
They too are seeking CHANGE!!!

I choose TRANSFORMATION than this their CHANGE.
What about you

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026307_b7ovpzdiyaapvevpicsay_jpegdbcecff075916fc73d6e05a56b0e5601

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Mogidi: 8:37am On May 14, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
hmmm..

The above regions will team up together to jettison power back to the south, propably south west, cos for igbo to be president is like a [size=15pt]night mear[/size].

But cnt really tell if this team up would be against 2019 or 2023 presidential election, but i think it would be that of 2023 presidential election...

Igbos are not your "night mear" your "night mear" should be spelling mistakes.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Dude!.....It's like your entire fuc/king life revolves around Ndigbo!

What the fuc/k has this thread got to do with Igbos? South Southerners will not be surrogates to Igbos but are perfectly ok being surrogates to Hausa/Fulani abi? And just how exactly do you envision South Southerners would be 'surrogates' to Igbos?

Maybe you're breathing a bit easier now, thinking that your fuc/king 'one Nigeria' just got a lifeline.....just because a few fat greedy politicians with zero integrity decided to cross over to where they reckon their selfish interests would be better served!
South South has always been with the centre. In the second republic, governors Melford Okilo and U. J. Esuene of Rivers and Cross Rivers states were in NPN as President Shehu Shagari. 2015 upwards won't be an exception. Watch as the elections in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers states are upturned.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ifeco4(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2015
I don't know what some people do gain from attacking a group of people even on issue that doesn't concern them. What has the Igbo nation got to do with the defection of some losers to the killer party? Am watching with kin interest how the SW(Betrayal) zone is gonna clinch the speakership position. The North must have everything since that's what U guys wanted from the onset.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by philips70(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2015
When I said in one thread Rivers state people are crying more than the bereaved you guys think am joking. By 2019 APC will be the party to beat in Bayelsa. The real Ijaw man have no problem with anybody. It's just the greed in some few persons in Rivers that's causing all the mayhem over there. We projected a failure to the centre and we must live with all the consequences.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by JUHABACH: 8:41am On May 14, 2015
i thought APC said they would stop receiving defectors.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 8:41am On May 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
South South has always been with the centre. In the second republic, governors Melford Okilo and U. J. Esuene of Rivers and Cross Rivers states were in NPN as President Shehu Shagari. 2015 upwards won't be an exception. Watch as the elections in Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers states are upturned.

Recipe for CRISIS by dog-eat-dog people who think sey na them get clue pass for wiseness.

Does anyone know the public outcry that precipitated the downfall of the Shagari administration in 1983 and arrival of Buhari's wasteful dictatorship in our national life

Half a word, they say, is enough for the wise.
Let's see how many of our 170 million fellow citizens are actually wise!
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by digitsolution: 8:42am On May 14, 2015
Truly success has many father's while failure is an orphan........

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 8:44am On May 14, 2015
JUHABACH:
i thought APC said they would stop receiving defectors.

Anything said by APC is subject to change since their words are not like those in the Koran or the Bible grin grin

So says the party of men of integrity cheesy cheesy

Welcome to change!
Enjoy the ride BUT please fasten your seat belt, it may get bumpy, to put it mildly wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2015
anonimi:

Recipe for CRISIS by dog-eat-dog people who think sey na them get clue pass for wiseness.

Does anyone know the public that precipitated the downfall of the Shagari administration in 1983 and arrival of Buhari's wasteful dictatorship in our national life

Half a word, they say, is enough for the wise.
Let's see how any of our 170 million fellow citizens are actually wise!
There was no election in those states. The electorate there must take their mandate.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 8:47am On May 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
There was no election in those states. The electorate there must take their mandate.

But there was election in Kano, Katsina etc, not so

Keep shooting yourself in the foot, thinking you are aiming at your enemy.
E go soon clear for ya eye grin grin

BTW, can you quote just one case where APC lost an election and accepted defeat quietly
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ifeco4(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2015
Are you a child of hatred? Life is too cool to let your miserable self be killed by your Hatred for people who doesn't know you exist.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2015
anonimi:

Anything said by APC is subject to change since their words are not like those in the Koran or the Bible grin grin

So says the party of men of integrity cheesy cheesy

Welcome to change!
Enjoy the ride BUT please fasten your seat belt, it may get bumpy, to put it mildly wink
In your attempt to show your "smartness", you shot yourself. Go check what it means to defect. The process of a legislator moving to another party is different from a person who is not a legislator. In fact, in the parliament it's called carpet crossing.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by anonimi: 8:51am On May 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

In your attempt to show your "smartness", you shot yourself. Go check what it means to defect. The process of a legislator moving to another party is different from a person who is not a legislator. In fact, in the parliament it's called carpet crossing.

Na your hurry make you nor see the post wey I respond to.

So, may I humbly request you to go back and read it so you don't embarrass yourself further in public wink
Thank me later smiley
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Dajugba: 8:52am On May 14, 2015
When I read things like this, I laugh and smile. Come to think about it; Do you think this senators or rep members decamping has better plans for Apc? A goat do not become clean even if it been spray on a good perfume. So let's stop acting foolishly! insulting one another, pointing finger and acting tribalism. let's just hope this people who were knows as public failure who can't identify their right of being a leader with achieveable cause change for good. Quo... God Help Apc, because now, it just one party with the largest criminals and men with out a course to chat... Smile like me, when you start noticing who they are.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by pure2012soul(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2015
F
raumdeuter:
Even Bayelsa people don abandon Jonathan.

Jonathan would now be represented by an APC man. That's the reward of cluelessness
For your info, the defectors are merely looking for meal tickets and relevance in the next dispensation. They did not win return tickets. GMB and APC should be careful with the way they receive and handle such fair weather people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again / President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.