Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC (42572 Views)

PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator / APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by aare07(m): 6:14am On May 14, 2015
Late Comer
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ayokellany: 6:28am On May 14, 2015
[right][/right]
IGBOSON1:

The rotting worms primary purpose on here is to cause and maintain divisions between Ndigbo and others he ethnic groups in the South South so as to b us having a common front with which to challenge the 'owners of Nigeria' tand the southern allies! Basically, this scum just wants the status-quo maintained!

Igboboy I can understand being you hurts. You wish to be the boss in your Utopia Biafra but the bigger boss in Nigeria ain't giving you room to perpetuate your pathetic intentions. The pest you have been to the existence of Nigeria is pest the NigerDeltan minorities would be to you dream n aspiration for enternity. You have such a sorrowful lifetime ahead. I do not envy you one bit.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by youngsahito(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2015
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ideykwum: 6:38am On May 14, 2015
Now, I understand why they suddenly saw the "light"! cheesy Disgruntled elements!

cleatoris:

Good news...but the legislators were not returned by PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ideykwum: 6:45am On May 14, 2015
Because disgruntled House of Assembly members, who weren't returned, decided to move to the opposition? LMAO!!

See, stop worrying about the SS/SE unity; sure there'd be hiccups, but it would work! Nobody will be surrogates to each other! I'm sure you'd prefer we remain surrogates to Yorubas and Hausas, and perpetually used to hound Igbos, abi? Olori buruku!!!

focus7:
Igbos una see unna life?in one of my post I said it that alliance between the iIgbos and and south south can never work, because the south southerners will never be surrogates to the Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ideykwum: 6:49am On May 14, 2015
That vagabond is no Ikwerre boy! He is a Yoruba spoiler under a moniker to cause disaffection between the SS/SE!!! Ignore the mofo!

I and several other voices from the SS know where our hearts lie, and it's not as Yoruba mouth pieces!

IGBOSON1:

^^^Yet another bastard impostor that can't seem to make a single post without mentioning Ndigbo!

This fools insane hatred for Igbos easily gives him away! All his posts just drip with bile and hate towards a people who carry on with life regardless......and he says he's Ikwerre!

The rotting worms primary purpose on here is to cause and maintain divisions between Ndigbo and other ethnic groups in the South South so as to prevent us having a common front with which to challenge the 'owners of Nigeria' and the southern allies! Basically, this scum just wants the status-quo maintained!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ideykwum: 6:53am On May 14, 2015
You can't be Ikwerre! Only a Yoruba bigot can spew this rubbish! I'm from Okrika, and live in Port Harcourt, specifically the Ikwerre axis of Port Harcourt! Go and feell the pulse of true Ikwerre sons and daughters! They'd never make the kind of statements you make! They also understand that what unites them with Igbos is more than what separates them! How honestly can you find an Ikwerre man who can't speak Igbo, or doesn't have Igbo blood? Even Rotimi Amaechi speaks and has Igbo blood!

You can fool Nairalanders sometimes, but you can't fool them all the time!

Ikwerreboy:
hmmm..

Expect disintegration in apc soon, as the south west,middle bet and south south apc together with the south east (igbos) who have no choice when it comes to politics than to support/follow there brothers in the south south who they have forcefully adopted even if they (south south) have no interest in there(igbo) brotherhood request..Example; Biafra republic proposal, before and even now...

The above regions will team up together to jettison power back to the south, propably south west, cos for igbo to be president is like a night mear.

But cnt really tell if this team up would be against 2019 or 2023 presidential election, but i think it would be that of 2023 presidential election...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by omenka(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2015
Am I the only one who doesn't like this news?? Yeye people saying PDP underdeveloped the state; so when the underdevelopment was ongoing, what the hell did you do??

Nonsense.

APC should thread softly lest she becomes too big for herself and starts suffering from Obesity.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ideykwum: 6:58am On May 14, 2015
It's Akwa Ibom, not "Ikwa-Ibom"! You want their petrodollars, but you can't spell their name well, nor make effort to find out the right spelling! You're not even subtle enough to hide your intentions! Olodo!

quote author=JudgeWilson post=33717332] PDP is dead and buried in Nigeria. I see PDP not surviving 2019. If God what to distroy a gang of terorrist he creat confution on dia mist and that is what PDP is facing right now. Soon Rivers and Ikwa-Ibom will be APC state. tongue[/quote]
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Demdem(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Even Bayelsa people don abandon Jonathan.

Jonathan would now be represented by an APC man. That's the reward of cluelessness

This is not unexpected. Jonah-daft carries no weight in bayelsa. The fool achieved nothing as governor. There is a reason why after Alams, the next revered person in bayelsa is the late Abacha.
The only thing going for him is the seat of the president. After may 29, the fool becomes nothing.
To even think that some eediots are proposing that he contest for 2019 election seriously is a huge joke.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by bynat(f): 7:03am On May 14, 2015
Politicians without ideology
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by M4gunners: 7:04am On May 14, 2015
Make dem run faster and don't look back they are all betrayers.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by emeka762001(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2015
Nigeria politicians running from one party to the other since 1960. Criminals
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:06am On May 14, 2015
Defections defections.

My problem with these defections is that it shows a Nigerian political class that is not interested in ideals, and in defending ideals.

Wonder why they cannot just remain in opposition. The party they are running to has members who were in opposition for years. And survived.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by seeker121(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2015
Mtchew i expect more of this to come because the pdp has no good plans for naija,who cares whether they survive as opposition or not.All i wish to see is a great nation with great pple ad not all these pdp looters and liars.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by free2ryhme: 7:08am On May 14, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, others defect to APC

The Senator and House of Representatives member representing
President Goodluck Jonathan constituency at the National Assembly, Senator Clever Marcus Ikisikpo and Hon Nadu Karibo have defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Also, the Bayelsa State House of Assembly member representing Ogbia Constituency 1, Hon. Azibola Omekwe was among those that also defected to the APC.

The legislators and other members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that defected were led to the APC’s National Secretariat by the former governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Timpre Sylva.

Addressing journalists at the party’s Secretariat in Abuja, leader of the defectors. and Senator representing Bayelsa East senatorial district at the National Assembly, Senator Ikisikpo said they believed that Bayelsa State would be better represented and developed under the APC platform.

While berating the PDP for under developing the state, he said that the party will work hard to win the governorship election in the state slated latter this year.

Senator Ikiskpo stated that sentiment had prevented them from moving to the APC before the elections were over, explaining that they would have moved earlier but didn’t want to be associated with the consequence that would have befallen Jonathan after the election.

He said: “We expressed our readiness today to work with the APC at the local, state and national levels. We are convinced that APC will best represent the future for Ogbia, for Bayelsa and for Nigeria. Together, we hereby join the movement for change in Nigeria.”

In his speech, the former Bayelsa State governor and leader of APC in the state, Chief Timipre Sylva said Baylsians have realised that they needed change and the time has come for the state to embrace change.

He regretted that the party worked hard in the just concluded election to deliver the state to the APC but PDP forces who were bent at rigging the election frustrated their efforts.

The former governor assured the party leaders that APC will clinch the governorship seat in the next election.

Receiving the defectors on behalf of the national leadership, former governor of Ekiti state and Deputy National Chairman South, Engr Segun Oni commended them for coming to the APC fold while charging them to work hard for the success of the party in the next governor ship election

SOURCE:http://newtelegraphonline.com/jonathans-senator-rep-others-defect-to-apc/

Another frontpage lies
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:08am On May 14, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

President Goodluck Jonathan constituency at the National Assembly, Senator Clever Marcus Ikisikpo and Hon Nadu Karibo have defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Also, the Bayelsa State House of Assembly member representing Ogbia Constituency 1, Hon. Azibola Omekwe was among those that also defected to the APC.

The legislators and other members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that defected were led to the APC’s National Secretariat by the former governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Timpre Sylva.

Addressing journalists at the party’s Secretariat in Abuja, leader of the defectors. and Senator representing Bayelsa East senatorial district at the National Assembly, Senator Ikisikpo said they believed that Bayelsa State would be better represented and developed under the APC platform.

While berating the PDP for under developing the state, he said that the party will work hard to win the governorship election in the state slated latter this year.

Senator Ikiskpo stated that sentiment had prevented them from moving to the APC before the elections were over, explaining that they would have moved earlier but didn’t want to be associated with the consequence that would have befallen Jonathan after the election.

He said: “We expressed our readiness today to work with the APC at the local, state and national levels. We are convinced that APC will best represent the future for Ogbia, for Bayelsa and for Nigeria. Together, we hereby join the movement for change in Nigeria.”

In his speech, the former Bayelsa State governor and leader of APC in the state, Chief Timipre Sylva said Baylsians have realised that they needed change and the time has come for the state to embrace change.

He regretted that the party worked hard in the just concluded election to deliver the state to the APC but PDP forces who were bent at rigging the election frustrated their efforts.

The former governor assured the party leaders that APC will clinch the governorship seat in the next election.

Receiving the defectors on behalf of the national leadership, former governor of Ekiti state and Deputy National Chairman South, Engr Segun Oni commended them for coming to the APC fold while charging them to work hard for the success of the party in the next governor ship election

SOURCE:http://newtelegraphonline.com/jonathans-senator-rep-others-defect-to-apc/

Good news for igbos..... NEXT TIME, DONT SELL YOUR MANDATE TO SOMEONE THAT IS INCOMPETENT AND REJECTED BY HIS OWN PEOPLE.
APC should not have accepted these defectors if they want real change.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Oildichotomy(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2015
[size=14pt] Was this Ikisikpo fellow actually "RETURNED" by PDP ?

Or is this a case of frustrated defection which is typical of Nigerian politicians ?
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by gbrown(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2015
tunex23:
Interesting.... when will patience decamp to APC? Although she is not wanted
PATIENCE SHEPOPOTAMUS!!! TUFIA KWA! WE REJECT HER, GOD FORBID.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by onatisi(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2015
Ipledge:
Make dem stay for PDP ooo....en en
bros nigeria politics is about money and power . It has got nothing to do with change or opposition. This is the same way ppl would have defected to pdp if apc had lost. Politicians need to make money and as it is today ,apc is the party in charge of the nation resources ,so that is the party ppl will flock to. In the game of Nigeria politics ,THE MASSES SIMPLY EXIST AS FOOTBALL TO BE PASSED AROUND BY POLITICIANS.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:10am On May 14, 2015
What saddens me most is the fact that you have people praising these defectors...how do you expect the nation to get better with no opposition party??Guess whenever APC gets voted out they will defect again...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:10am On May 14, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
hmmm..

Expect disintegration in apc soon, as the south west,middle bet and south south apc together with the south east (igbos) who have no choice when it comes to politics than to support/follow there brothers in the south south who they have forcefully adopted even if they (south south) have no interest in there(igbo) brotherhood request..Example; Biafra republic proposal, before and even now...

The above regions will team up together to jettison power back to the south, propably south west, cos for igbo to be president is like a night mear.

But cnt really tell if this team up would be against 2019 or 2023 presidential election, but i think it would be that of 2023 presidential election...
I don't know why people alway talk about ibos, could it be that they are more blessed and distingushed than other tribes? Ibos are special people if in all things you keep mentioning them. You should care for your own life and tribe instead of injuring your self with noting.
Shame on you and your entire linage, if in. Any thread you find fault in igbos, God bless ibos, God bless south east and south south, their time in govt shall surely come again.
#proudlyIdoma/benue state.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by ireneony(f): 7:11am On May 14, 2015
focus7:
Igbos una see unna life?in one of my post I said it that alliance between the iIgbos and and south south can never work, because the south southerners will never be surrogates to the Igbos.
may sango strike ur brokus..
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:12am On May 14, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:12am On May 14, 2015
It's not fair ooooo, well none of my biz, top of d morn to y'all, may God bless Jonathan and Nigeria, I see greatness......
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by centjamie(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2015
I thought Apc said they won't be welcoming pdp defectors to Apc anymore.

Was it a joke?
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by menshealth1234: 7:12am On May 14, 2015

Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by tbaby534(f): 7:13am On May 14, 2015
I taught APC said there aren't taking in any PDP members?
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by safarigirl(f): 7:14am On May 14, 2015
focus7:
wetin concern Igbo here! Since when did Bayelsa become South-South?

Bayelsa is like the Ebonyi of SS, so what they do doesn't mean shittt to anyone. As long as PDP has a strong-backing from Delta, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom states, they are very okay.

I don't even like PDP, but this comment is extrememly brainless and the amount of likes it got is a pathetic show of how brainless most Nigerian youths are and the reason why this country is where it's at. A bunch of weak-minded people defect and you're here celebrating what could turn out to be the demise of your APC....very soon they will be PDP part 2
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by streetvoice: 7:16am On May 14, 2015
Enemy of the south !!!
PDP runs in ma blood
GEJ my hero
Fayose my role model
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by FOREXMARTS: 7:17am On May 14, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Damn it i thought we said we will no longer welcome defectors? Abi manifesto don flip and change again? This my party dey confuse person oh.

#Baba one......................you know nau.
Re: BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC by kristisking(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2015
And will call this democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara / Protesters Attack Oyo Governor's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.