Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. (4560 Views)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 12:46am On May 14, 2015
Wanna know why you haven’t met the
man of your dreams? Find out now!

1. Cause You Act Like A B**CH!!!
Yeah I said it, and what! Now I’m not trying to
use that term in a general and disrespectful
way. I am using it in a very specific and factual
way. You have so many women that walk
around with this nasty, stuck up attitude and
they have the nerve to wonder why they
struggle with finding the right man. Some of
them have the audacity to cover it up by
proclaiming to be a “diva”, too “classy”, or that
they are just speaking their mind. In reality you
just act like a b**ch. Some people might say,
well I see plenty of women like that married or
in relationships. Don’t be fooled, she wasn’t
completely showing that side in the beginning,
why? Because she is a smart b**ch : ). Either
way, being a negative person isn’t going to help
you find love. Most of the men may still go after
you for séx, but if you learn to fix that attitude
then you will start to attract the right kind of
man in your life.

2.You Blame Men For Everything
That is why your a*s is still single. You refuse to
make yourself accountable for your actions.
Everything is a man’s fault, and according to
you, once they “act right” then you will have no
problem falling in line. First off, I agree that men
have contributed so much to the issues in
relationships and women in general. We as men
do have a responsibility to step up and do
better. The thing is, if you aren’t willing to “step
up” as well, then we will continue to have an
issue, and you will continue to find yourself by
yourself. At the end of the day, you control how
you handle things. If you are not prepared to
look in the mirror then you will never realize the
flaws you have and that need improvement. So
next time you want to put it all on men, check
yourself, and accept that you have a choice to
do better and truly be one of the “good women”
out there.

3. You Think Your Looks Will Carry You Through
Life
Ok so you’re beautiful and have a nice body,
great! Problem is, if a man talks to you and
finds out that there is nothing else to you then
why would he bother wanting to make you his
woman. He will still want séx (séx is always an
option for men) but that’s it. Men may be more
superficial than women, but most of us still
want a woman who has some kind of
personality. Make yourself a more well-rounded
fun individual and more men will want to make
you their own.

4. You Are A Gold Digger
ok maybe you aren’t exactly on that level, but
you have made how much he makes your top
priority. You are so caught up in naira signs that
you overlook the things that are truly important
to having and maintaining a relationship.
Realize that most men are not rich, so right
there you immediately make it harder for
yourself to find the right guy. Even if a guy has
money, if he sees that’s what you are mainly
about he won’t take you seriously. I’m not
saying date broke men, but I am saying that
money should not be your main motivator. Have
better priorities and you will find yourself in
better relationships.

5. You Don’t Keep Yourself Up
Not that you have to get your nails and hair
done every 2 weeks (though some of us do like
that) but you can’t always look raggedy either. I
mean damn, some of you ladies just put no real
effort into how you look. Not everyone has the
same style, but good hygiene and health should
be a goal for all. Most of us want our woman to
look good. As I stated earlier we men are a bit
more superficial than women, so to grab and
keep our attention you need to be mindful of
how you present yourself. You know where you
can improve your look, so get started on it if you
want to increase your chances of going from
being one of the single “good women” to one of
the taken “good women”.

6. Your s*x Is Weak!
It is best to wait but the
reality is that most of us have or will engage in
séx before we are married. As a woman if you
chose to do that, then understand that your
“skills” or lack thereof will impact a man’s
willingness to make you his woman.
Unfortunately a lot of women think they are
good but really the experience was nothing to
talk about. Women are quick to talk about a
man’s performance while neglecting the fact
that they could use a lot of improvement as
well. It doesn’t take as much to please most
men séxually, so be more open to ways you can
improve if you choose to take that route.

7. Your too busy enjoying the “Single Life”
you’re just having too much fun living it up.
Maybe you like to come and go as you please.
Maybe you enjoy the free meals, outings, and
for some, the bills that get paid from your “guy
friends”. If those are your reasons, I get it, but
just make sure that you aren’t using that as a
front. Many women claim to love the “single
life” but in a heartbeat they would trade it in for
a genuine relationship. Yes, you should enjoy
yourself while you’re single, but that does not
mean you have to act like you enjoy being
single. I hope you understand the difference. If
your attitude or words say “I love being single”
then understand that this will impact a man’s
willingness to come at you with something more
serious. Have fun, but be true to yourself and
what you really desire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 12:53am On May 14, 2015
Go and sleep joo
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 12:56am On May 14, 2015
oyin17:
Go and sleep joo
Truth hurts.

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 12:59am On May 14, 2015
gregzone:
Truth hurts.

Ignored
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by excellentmomma(f): 1:00am On May 14, 2015
And when has being single turned a crime, dey there dey complain when one serious Osho Baba go come snatch am now, u go begin shout Gold digger!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by adewaletb3(m): 1:00am On May 14, 2015
So that's what you think right?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 1:02am On May 14, 2015
oyin17:

Ignored
U need to read point1
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 1:05am On May 14, 2015
oyin17:
Go and sleep joo

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 1:06am On May 14, 2015
gregzone:
U need to read point1

Rubbish
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Enegod(m): 1:09am On May 14, 2015
very brutal indeed! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by izuch(m): 1:11am On May 14, 2015
Discombobulated analysis
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by oieda: 1:19am On May 14, 2015
6. not agreeable. Sex before marriage is a no no. Whether the whole world does it.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 1:23am On May 14, 2015
izuch:
Discombobulated analysis
Huh?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 1:27am On May 14, 2015
oieda:
6. not agreeable. Sex before marriage is a no no. Whether the whole world does it.
The reality is dat most folks will engage in sex before marriage.
If u gonna get married as a virgin dats great, but if you've tasted the forbidden fruit you've gotta up your game before marriage!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 1:30am On May 14, 2015
mention me after u properly space your points so I can come nd read…

I only come here to display my signature for the SHY GUYS and to make awareness of my PROFILE PICTURE for dudes with small PENNILE (manhood) and Novice in BEDMATICS…

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by MrBasketball: 1:37am On May 14, 2015
adewaletb3:
So that's what you think right?
That's what he think, it's what most people think.
So he's right in every point.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by ibkgab001: 1:51am On May 14, 2015
Op is high on cheap sk
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 5:56am On May 14, 2015
7. Maybe its not God's time yet.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 6:05am On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Do u really believe dat?
Its a known fact that Heaven helps those that help themselves.
Some ladies need to cut down on some excesses and show character of someone who's ready to get married and maybe they might get married. Haven't u heard dat God's time is now?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 6:15am On May 14, 2015
gregzone:

Do u really believe dat?
Its a known fact that Heaven helps those that help themselves.
Some ladies need to cut down on some excesses and show character of someone who's ready to get married and maybe they might get married. Haven't u heard dat God's time is now?
Nah! The only thing I have heard is that most girls who rush into marriage (even ones who do not do those things u listed above) sometimes fall right back out of it. Why not wait till its time?

Oh well, its my opinion tho, can't force it on u smiley. Good morning.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 6:18am On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Morning Miss Tracy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 6:19am On May 14, 2015
Not every lady is meant for marriage
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Twaci(f): 6:21am On May 14, 2015
Lamispaco:
Morning Miss Tracy
Bonum Vesper Lammy! smiley (wait, hold up...was that correct? embarassed)

How's ur night?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by jaybee3(m): 6:27am On May 14, 2015
Dumbbbbbbbb

The single most important reason is the siesmic shift in the reasoning for getting married. Historically, most women see marriages as a source of guarantee to financial freedom. Women are now being empowered and equally capable hence the dwindling effect of availabe desirable men in the open market

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 6:37am On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
Bonum Vesper Lammy! smiley (wait, hold up...was that correct? embarassed)

How's ur night?
Lol... Bonum means Good. Vespera means Evening,
Mane means Morning,better I don't confuse you with the language.
Watched movie all night through,this series "The Flash" nice movie,still on season 1
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by dlux: 6:44am On May 14, 2015
Hmmmm! This analysis harsh oh! But very correct for most of it.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Purplehisbiscus(f): 6:46am On May 14, 2015
bla bla bla..Brutality indeed,in your warped mind you just made a 7star thread. Everything you wrote up there is bullshiit,so many ladies dont do any of the aforementioned. yet they are unmarried,while some do worse but got married. Life isnt about all these list y'all pull outta ur asses, its more than that. The earlier you guys realise it the better for you..

The one the annoys me most is the issue of gold digging i keep reading, is it hypocrisy or y'all just plain dumb not to notice so many ladies nowadays are now independent..

Brutality my cute asss

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by ireneony(f): 6:54am On May 14, 2015
what abt men, most of them are asshole
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Nobody: 7:21am On May 14, 2015
PLEASE why are these LADIES being treated as OUTDATED vehicles..... which probably may have served you well in its time.

In as much I detest LADIES who say "ALL MEN ARE THEY SAME", Yet they end up praying to marry from the same MEN COMMUNITY.... Is like eating your cake and requesting for it.

PLEASE Let's allow these LADIES some break.
After all, at some point in time THEY WERE ALL VIRGINS..
-some were RAPED by men of the underworld like u.
-some were DECEIVED.... BY same men, like u.
-some were COERCED.... BY same men like u.
-some were even DISVIRGINED by their FATHER and BROTHER .

MY QUESTIONs are....
Now that you have OPENED them, please who asked u and were u compelled d as well....?
whom do u think will CLOSE them up for u.?

Rather let's ENCOURAGE them and see how many we shall take to the ALTAR this year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Oahray: 8:12am On May 14, 2015
This is crap, from the first word to the last..

If being single is a crime and most women are thus criminals, but not men, that would mean most guys are married. No?

If most guys are already married, who are you expecting to marry the 'most ladies' remaining?

If most guys aren't married either, why are you are stupidly trying to make a general case against women?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by Hila12(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2015
Not a question of lady losing virginity but a question of how much dignity she's preserved.

Face fact, life fuuucks us all.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. by basille(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2015
Unnecessary but true. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) / Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.