Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? (52527 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 14, 2015
Bushmeat hunting the huntergrin
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 14, 2015
Mzdivacious:
haha its the sexiest thing ever!but where she go see guys with it.she go tey.lol.. Its rare in nigeria
If it's the Nigerian version British accent, the type Nike Osinowo speaks on her late night show? It's a NO for me. I'll rather plug in my headset than listen to that..

I can still do with the Tolu Toolz kind tho'. wink

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Mzdivacious(f): 3:44pm On May 14, 2015
KingTom:
Ok then, Mzdivacious's lips, what's up with you guys? grin grin grin
lol we talking good english u talking lips...master detailer
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by funlord(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

The British accent is ugly.
What type of standards do u expect this "village mgbeke" 2 have bros! Even ghana border resemble yankee 2 this keke napep drivers daughter! Lol!
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by ronald4lif(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2015
Brandnew2:

The British accent is ugly.

angry
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by ronald4lif(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
Op please change the title of this thread to battle ground grin I dey enjoy the fight wella cool

And fulaboy will be a spectator fa?

Better join the battle field.
cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Summer1(f): 3:53pm On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

believe me baby, its also part of it. You can't write an application using short forms can you? smiley
Who's applying for anything here?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by KingTom(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2015
Mzdivacious:
lol we talking good english u talking lips...master detailer
OK, since we're talking good English, don't you mean master derailer? Still, you've got incredibly sexy lips! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 14, 2015
KingTom:
OK, since we're talking good English, don't you mean master derailer? Still, you've got incredibly sexy lips! grin grin grin grin grin
Smh
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
Smh
Youarebannedfor10days grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by TheFilmmaker: 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=18pt] NO WAY!
[/size]

I am a sucker for quality conversations and people with poor command of the Anglo lingua put me off.

OK dream on when you go to Spain, Denmark or China.
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Geenickel(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:
I think you need to work better on your contsruction. Too many comas(,) and you should know when to use fullstop(.) undecided
Sure she understood u were just placing an advert?
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by benedictnsi(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2015
Yea but surely not a funke or NKOLI's english standard biko kwa
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by sonofspada(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2015
Say wetin happen undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Geenickel(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=18pt] NO WAY!
[/size]

I am a sucker for quality conversations and people with poor command of the Anglo lingua put me off.
We share d same ideology bruh,
Abi na view? grin
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by AyamDazey(f): 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
Hell No!Communication is the key people!communication wink
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by SHARIAREPORTERS: 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
Summer1:

Dunno if you were trying to correct me or u were trying to intimidate me..it's your problem though cuz i can never be intimidated
Before u remove d log of wood in anodaz man eyes, remove d little one in ya own eyes!
Shez correcting u, accept and don't pick offense

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Mhizkel(f): 4:33pm On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:
I think you need to work better on your contsruction. Too many comas(,) and you should know when to use fullstop(.) undecided
grin wicked!
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by AnneMomoh: 4:33pm On May 14, 2015
Love is what matters, Together we can polish the English

9 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Geenickel(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Personally, good use of grammars and spellings turns me on

Though protocols can be bypassed when it comes a loving someone so It's very difficult to rush into judgement saying I can't date a lady who is structurally and constructively poor when it comes to speaking or writing..

To each his own opinion

*Lemme hear from Ronald4lif *cheesy
cool

Brilliant....
Like mind spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Jarus(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

Commas, actually.

13 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by millionboi(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2015
Summer1:
I dont know how you guys see it..but I admire guys who speak pure,polished and neat English.. It's a turn on for me,when I see someone with an impeccable eloquence,that minute i don't even care if you are broke or ugly..I just respect them.
But for guys with bad eloquence, I'm not trying to insult or intimidate you, you could always brush up your English, I want guys to know that good eloquence,fluent usage of English is a huge turn on for girls especially the brilliant ones, or so I think...
So,what's ur take on it?
Dis bulshit u typd here is a turnoff 2me.....nd i tink u jst lik dem 4havin wat u lack

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by MKO4ever(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2015
Summer1:
I dont know how you guys see it..but I admire guys who speak pure,polished and neat English.. It's a turn on for me,when I see someone with an impeccable eloquence,that minute i don't even care if you are broke or ugly..I just respect them.
But for guys with bad eloquence, I'm not trying to insult or intimidate you, you could always brush up your English, I want guys to know that good eloquence,fluent usage of English is a huge turn on for girls especially the brilliant ones, or so I think...
So,what's ur take on it?

I do have much respect for people that are already good in the areas I'm still trying to improve on.

Therefore I find it easy to conclude that the major reason you like guys who speak good English is because your English is very bad. I will advise you invest more money and time in improving your vocabularies and you will see that your love for those guys with good English will reduce

7 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

this aiint no intimidation bae, I am trying to prove a point. Type correctly please undecided
With your "ghetto" grammar? What the hell is aiint?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Idrismusty97(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2015
Not someone who comes from a region where English is largely spoken and don't even know how to speak any other language except her poor English. I don't see English as a measure of intelligence but in this case it is pure NO. A person whose English is very poor should have a second language which she understands very well.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by SirAgbaletu(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2015
Lips sealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 14, 2015
I love this thread. cheesy

This reminds me: Nneka123 AKA Miss 'Sobriquet', you still owe me some BIG English grammar. Pay up, girl! grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by AAinEqGuinea: 4:38pm On May 14, 2015
Lovers of bleached tongue
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by charloski(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

Guy u just read ma mind, But that was a hard one bro.....lol
.... LMAO Oh shit grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by braine(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=18pt] NO WAY!
[/size]

Gbam! You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? by ELGREF(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
Summer1:
So,what's ur take on it?
I hv the same problem with my fience now, she's complain about my English, I don't know what to do, because I love her, nd it will be a big tragedy if I could losse her because of foreign language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.