Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) (3663 Views)

Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics) / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / Nairalander's Photo Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 14, 2015
AirForce1' was Featured Recently On this New Track by Synord titled OTUBANTE..Production goes to At Tdust beats.Download

www.reverbnation.com/synord2
www.hulkshare.com/synord
https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

Cc Airforce1
Thanks to all nairalander for d wait as we await The first official Single!!!
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by pretydiva(f): 2:10pm On May 14, 2015
Hw is dis romantic
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by winetapper: 2:13pm On May 14, 2015
When did airforce1 moniker change to Dfx?
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by eyeon(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2015
pretydiva:
Hw is dis romantic
I'm telling you.
I've really checked and can't see why.
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by dharay99: 2:18pm On May 14, 2015
Iamsynord:
AirForce1' was Featured Recently On this New Track by Synord titled OTUBANTE..Production goes to At Tdust beats.Download

www.reverbnation.com/synord2
www.hulkshare.com/synord
https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

Cc Airforce1
Thanks to all nairalander for d wait as we await The first official Single!!!
and why is it here?
He should even b d1 posting ds himself...

U need help like mofekú. angry
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by okiezman(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2015
eyeon:
I'm telling you.
I've really checked and can't see why.

LoL
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Airforce1(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2015
Op

I wish you success n your music career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Colospor(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:
and why is it here? He should even b d1 posting ds himself...
Weyrey
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:
Op

I wish you success n your music career
Bro, so you are not the owner of the song shocked
diz stvpid op needs to be castrated angry

1 Like

Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by dharay99: 2:34pm On May 14, 2015
Colospor:
Weyrey
guess dats ur baptismal name. lipsrsealed
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Colospor(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:

guess dats ur baptismal name. lipsrsealed
Impertinent ignoramus, I'm not the reason your life is miserable, if you're so frustrated in life why don't you go jump in the lagoon. That's where your comfort is.
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by dharay99: 2:46pm On May 14, 2015
Colospor:
Impertinent ignoramus, I'm not the reason your life is miserable, if you're so frustrated in life why don't you go jump in the lagoon. That's where your comfort is.
why is ds one crying now...
Just bcuz of doz 5words, u already developing heart attack?

Plz die slooow mothetfuçker. cry
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Colospor(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:

why is ds one crying now...
Just bcuz of doz 5words, u already developing heart attack?

Plz die slooow mothetfuçker. cry
You're already feeling dizzy while I discombobulate your total existence with my grandiloquence, you're so obtuse to the fact that you're too small for me and I actually have the luxury of making that know to you, while people like us made use of our teenage years to study and be well inform about modern vast education, people like you on the other hand are the victim of juvenile delinquency and you'd rather engage yourself in consuming drastic narcotics and inject your miserable self with heroin than carry a textbook. Now if you'll gladly fvck off NY face, I prefer to comment on threads than waste it on you.
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by dharay99: 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
Colospor:
You're already feeling dizzy while I discombobulate your total existence with my grandiloquence, you're so obtuse to the fact that you're too small for me and I actually have the luxury of making that knowto you, while people like us made use of our teenage years to study and be well inform about modern vast education, people like you on the other hand are the victim of juvenile delinquency and you'd rather engage yourself in consuming drastic narcotics and inject your miserable self with heroin than carry a textbook. Now if you'll gladly fvck off NY face, I prefer to comment on threads than waste it on you.

at d 1st word wid a stroke, nigga, stop copying pplz words... Can't u be urself dimwit.?

"I actually av d luxery of time making dat 'know' to u...nigga u are stuuuuupid, who eva tut u english shuld b jailed alongside u.

"To be well inform?" See anoda grammatical error provin hw u wasted ur skul life...

If this is hw u gonna keep replying me den I av no oda reason dan to bow outta ds crap.
Moronic ape, u daft, u fake, ur english is whackd...(nor ophence tho)
Ttly dafty. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 14, 2015
I have thrown someone into colossal conundrumcheesy
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by spongeisback: 3:25pm On May 14, 2015
OP is using Airforce1 for cheap popularity.
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:

at d 1st word wid a stroke, nigga, stop copying pplz words... Can't u be urself dimwit.?

"I actually av d luxery of time making dat 'know' to u...nigga u are stuuuuupid, who eva tut u english shuld b jailed alongside u.

"To be well inform?" See anoda grammatical error provin hw u wasted ur skul life...

If this is hw u gonna keep replying me den I av no oda reason dan to bow outta ds crap.
Moronic ape, u daft, u fake, ur english is whackd...(nor ophence tho)
Ttly dafty. angry
so, you sef dey vex like diz shocked
keep calm bro and ignore E-duel cool
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by dharay99: 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
Orijin101:

so, you sef dey vex like diz shocked
keep calm bro and ignore E-duel cool
omohhh
Na bcuz who u be o0.

Oya pass me small skunk lemme cool my engine cry.
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2015
So no be Airforce song?? I for don hit that link sha. See title sef "Otubante" grin
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:

omohhh
Na bcuz who u be o0.

Oya pass me small skunk lemme cool my engine cry.
D huge jamaican kush wey dey with you nko? angry
don't be a glutton bro. . . tongue

some dude just lack the mental dexterity to engage in an E-duel but they are just trying so hard to no avail . . .

Even trying to be like thesonofmark grin
making use of sick-lexical words and claiming to be a sesquipedelian. . .

can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by dharay99: 3:58pm On May 14, 2015
Orijin101:

some dude just lack the mental dexterity to engage in an E-duel but they are just trying so hard to no avail . . .

can't stop laughing

grin
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by BRAV0O(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:

and why is it here?
He should even b d1 posting ds himself...

Ah Hoy grin permit_ion to follow thee angry
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by dharay99: 4:02pm On May 14, 2015
Orijin101:

can't stop laughing

them no know say dat childofmark na real beast.
No b small work him do b4 e reach dat "grammarscatterlizin" stage.
Ise lo nse ni Moscow...ko sere.
++no mind my english.++
sad

1 Like

Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by dharay99: 4:06pm On May 14, 2015
BRAV0O:
Ah Hoy grin permit_ion to follow thee angry
aah baba,
I'm loyal to thy wishes.
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by BRAV0O(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2015
dharay99:

aah baba,
I'm loyal to thy wishes.
grin. gracias
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 14, 2015
Orijin101:

can't stop laughing
Here you go, unlike sonofmark, I prefer using it when it is extremely necessary

https://www.nairaland.com/2230441/deification-egotheism-apotheosis-finally-piqued#32232481

cc. dharay99
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 14, 2015
Borrussia:
Here you go, unlike sonofmark, I prefer using it when it is extremely necessary

https://www.nairaland.com/2230441/deification-egotheism-apotheosis-finally-piqued#32232481

cc. dharay99
Ok, wah should i do with that then, i should also join you guys in being a sesquipedelian and start making use of unnecessary grandiloquent comments just to oppress people? Nope, i think that should be my idiosyncratic persona whenever I'm under (CUI) chatting under the influence of orijin. . .

so bro, don't think everyone is an ignoramus just because they decide to make use of their clownish persona on here. . .

if itz to start oppressing people with my typoeloquence, orijin101 is an expert in that aspect also, but I'm afraid some people will just be scared to even engage in a tete-a-tete with me if i should also start that. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 14, 2015
WHO BE AIRFORCE 1WHO KNOW AIRFORCE 1@OP YOU JUST KILL YOUR CAREER BY ASSOCIATING WITH AIRFORCE 1- 1 ALBUM.
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 14, 2015
Orijin101:

Ok, wah should i do with that then, i should also join you guys in being a sesquipedelian and start making use of unnecessary grandiloquent comments just to oppress people? Nope, i think that should be my idiosyncratic persona whenever I'm under (CUI) chatting under the influence of orijin. . .

so bro, don't think everyone is an ignoramus just because they decide to make use of their clownish persona on here. . .

if itz to start oppressing people with my typoeloquence, orijin101 is an expert in that aspect also, but I'm afraid some people will just be scared to even engage in a tete-a-tete with me if i should alsi start that. . .
grin...... Lol, you're funny.
Re: Finally !!! Airforce1 Releases Single Ft Nairalander ( Photo) by Airforce1(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2015
hilaomo:
WHO BE AIRFORCE 1WHO KNOW AIRFORCE 1@OP YOU JUST KILL YOUR CAREER BY ASSOCIATING WITH AIRFORCE 1- 1 ALBUM.

you're trying to be funny right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Jonah Was A Girl.(photo) / Am I Welcomed Here? / See What This Girl Posted And The Hilarious Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.