Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) (8415 Views)

Pic/video:: Woman Storms Out Of Set After Presenter, Expose Her Boobs On Live TV / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Cossy Orjiakor's Got Talent...see What She Did With Her Boobs (pic) You Wont Bel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 14, 2015
There is a salesgirl near my house, I usually buy things there, she is called bola always in smiles when I arrive I thought is was just normal cos am a fine boy cool but yesterday after exchanging greeting and completing my businss tranaction there she opened her tits for me! Am good looking but I never thought she liked me, I gave no signal of likeness before pls nairalanders help me because she might be testing me, teasing me or you know help me out. When I saw her jugs I naturally felt good as a man. But require detailed analysis of the situation before I make a mess of my self.
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by francizy(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2015
grin

Or she might also be trying to give you gonorrhoea... tongue

Now to get serious based on the topic..

Since you're don't know what to do, I call on Kingtom to teach you what to do, but you must first introduce him to the babe..

I also call on Ronald4lif to come deliver a thousand likes, Harvard class epistle on how to tackle your cluelessness..

5 Likes

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 14, 2015
Ask her the meaning

1 Like

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 14, 2015
I don't want to mismanage the situation to let her down or fall for her only to disappointed later. I Need mature ladies and guys to disect the pie for me. Thanks
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by donbenedict(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
Show her ur prick tooo.. grin then u will knw d meanin

7 Likes

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 14, 2015
Really
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by limolalikamaila: 4:34pm On May 14, 2015
I will beat you to comma if you don't take her to bed or chair before tomorrow evening.

Seriously re you fucking kidding me

Even spirit no fit try showing my Bobbi, I go down Bleep d spirit instanta

3 Likes

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 14, 2015
but I have not even asked her out or is it a trap?
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by ronald4lif(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2015
Closecall:
but I have not even asked her out or is it a trap?

Two questions bruv; do you have any interest in her?. And do you want her to come feed you with her bossom before you grab this rare opportunity?.

For you to bring her matter here I'm sure you have some interest in her. Even if it's nothing serious you may want to feel those mammalian gland of hers. Am I correct?.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by holycup(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2015
Picture of the girl showing u her bossoms or.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by marshalcarter: 4:53pm On May 14, 2015
holycup:
Picture of the girl showing u her bossoms or.........

We dnt biliviiiiiiiiit grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by fuckshit: 4:57pm On May 14, 2015
fυςk!!! fυςking show her your diçk as well; let her figure out what it means too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 14, 2015
It all took me surprice, I was not expect her to expose her jugs to me, but She FINE sha but her boobs are HUGE and my eyes just went shocked
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by tenderlaw(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2015
Picture of her showing you her b**bs or else...ahdonbilivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by KingTom(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2015
francizy:
grin

Or she might also be trying to give you gonorrhoea... tongue

Now to get serious based on the topic..

Since you're don't know what to do, I call on Kin gtom to teach you what to do, but you must first introduce him to the babe..

I also call on Ronald 4lif to come deliver a thousand likes, Harvard class epistle on how to tackle your cluelessness..
let him just Bleep the babe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by nikkiehan(f): 5:24pm On May 14, 2015
must u bleep her? cant u jst do as if u dnt c anyfin? wat is special in her boobs n m sure u av a gf o. omo gboju jhoor
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 14, 2015
Yes bro you are 100% right do admire her sha and. Secondly I won't mind to suck some fresh milk
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by DEIFIED(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2015
nikkiehan:
must u bleep her? cant u jst do as if u dnt c anyfin? wat is special in her boobs n m sure u av a gf o. omo gboju jhoor
i like your complexion.
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
you know what to do, stop wasting time
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by francizy(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2015
KingTom:
let him just Bleep the babe grin grin

No mind am. Soon some people go come NL dey ask whether make them flush toilet after shyting? grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by loomer: 6:40pm On May 14, 2015
She just jazzed u
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by eunisam: 6:42pm On May 14, 2015
Picture or............................................................is a pooh-pooh

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by hottest111: 7:00pm On May 14, 2015
This morning she greeted me in dis manner...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 14, 2015
Please I must PROTECT her identity. If I show d pic of her lovely boobs she might one day find out and it only come out to hunt ME that is a risk I am not willing to take but I thank you all for divagent answers and suggestion (advice).
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 14, 2015
There is a salesgirl near my house, I usually buy things there, she always in smiles when I arrive I thought is was just normal cos am a fine boy cool but yesterday after exchanging greeting and completing my businss tranaction there she opened her tits for me!

Am good looking but I never thought she liked me, I gave no signal of likeness before pls nairalanders help me because she might be testing me, teasing me or you know help me out. When I saw her jugs I naturally felt good as a man.

But require detailed analysis of the situation before I make a mess of my self.

Pls advice me on the way forward
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by jnrbayano(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2015
...because you always fix your gaze on them whenever you are there to patronise her shop, she decided to quench your curiosity once and for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 14, 2015
By showing me the whole show, she removed them from her pink bra totally for my eyes only shocked shocked
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by saasala(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2015
Closecall:
By showing me the whole show, she removed them from her pink bra totally for my eyes only shocked shocked

Does anyone still believe this shitty story after this guy posted the above?
Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 14, 2015
On second thought this is the girl and the boobs

1 Share

Re: Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) by scentmarlc(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2015
Closecall:
There is a salesgirl near my house, I usually buy things there, she always in smiles when I arrive I thought is was just normal cos am a fine boy cool but yesterday after exchanging greeting and completing my businss tranaction there she opened her tits for me!

Am good looking but I never thought she liked me, I gave no signal of likeness before pls nairalanders help me because she might be testing me, teasing me or you know help me out. When I saw her jugs I naturally felt good as a man.

But require detailed analysis of the situation before I make a mess of my self.

Pls advice me on the way forward

And are you sure you didnt send B00Bs to 38543 coz dat girl might be working for MTN ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Woman And Feminism. / Asian Traditional Indecent Massage Culture New 2019 | Japanese Hot Oil Sensitive / My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.