Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? (1482 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Need To Appreciate A Dirty Girl / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2015
Not to disrespect the ladies though just an opinion that I'm so confused about.

Naturally ladies stinks no matter how clean they might try to be than stench still evolves for those that their olfactory lobe is still functioning properly but I also wonder why some guys still go for the dirty ones. Maybe some guys finds something special about them or is it because they don't have options?

Pls kindly enlighten me.......
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 14, 2015
I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 14, 2015
MzNelly:
I don't understand.
neither do I

1 Like

Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by CountDracula(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2015
See dis stvpid guy. Lwkm. Ur mother stinks naturally
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by donbenedict(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2015
Op hav u brushed ur teeth this nyt?

1 Like

Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2015
MzNelly:
I don't understand.

I tot u will av ansa to it ni, mayb dey av som spicy that d cleaned ones don't av
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 11:23pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
See dis stvpid guy. Lwkm. Ur mother stinks naturally
So also does urs
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 14, 2015
ibroauthen:

I tot u will av ansa to it ni, mayb dey av som spicy that d cleaned ones don't av

You like dirty girls?
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by CountDracula(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2015
ibroauthen:
So also does urs
Learn some english man!
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2015
donbenedict:
Op hav u brushed ur teeth this nyt?
The 2nd time nd it's everyday
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ginawest(f): 11:25pm On May 14, 2015
lolz.. bro,if u find urself falling in love wit a dirty gal,d only tin u can do z to help her b neat.
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2015
MzNelly:

You like dirty girls?
Olorun ma je ooo
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Learn some english man!
I always skip English class when I was in school
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2015
ginawest:
lolz.. bro,if u find urself falling in love wit a dirty gal,d only tin u can do z to help her b neat.
Find?
Abby I don fall in love?
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by CountDracula(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2015
ibroauthen:
I always skip English class when I was in school
Lemme guess, ur english teacher was a woman and she was stinkin ryt?
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by valmunich(m): 11:32pm On May 14, 2015
Are you really expecting an answer to this dumb question
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by Vikk99: 11:33pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

see beefing
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by jossayo(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2015
ginawest:
hehe,we rude guys dont do dirty girls
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by CountDracula(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2015
Vikk99:
see beefing
Nt at all
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

Eyah embarassed
Just dat my teacher na man.....
Except u b gay because na only gay dy see men as women wink
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by Lovebond34(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2015
u av to go for checkup..u mite b d one smelling nd you dnt knw...u never can tl....bro go for a check up ASAP!
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2015
Lovebond34:
u av to go for checkup..u mite b d one smelling nd you dnt knw...u never can tl....bro go for a check up ASAP!
That's why I said those whose olfactory lobe is working perfectly can notice but pipo like you
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by yorubaboiy: 12:11am On May 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
neither do I
koye emi na o
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by Braintouch(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2015
Op, "dirty" get degree. What level are of being dirty are u referring to?
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 12:24am On May 15, 2015
Braintouch:
Op, "dirty" get degree. What level are of being dirty are u referring to?
I don't even know if it has degree, mayb u can explain then I might get a clue
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by ibroauthen(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2015
valmunich:
Are you really expecting an answer to this dumb question
Yhep like seriously
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by CountDracula(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2015
ibroauthen:
Eyah embarassed Just dat my teacher na man..... Except u b gay because na only gay dy see men as women wink
Why nt inroduce me to ur girlfriend so we can find out
Re: Can You Have An Affair With A Dirty Girl? by bigtt76(f): 8:13am On May 15, 2015
Sho ro wani eleyi? grin

(1) (Reply)

Ground Breaking Discovery!! The New High-tech Condoms/pics / That Moment In Our Lives. / Trust No One...trust No Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.